You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Dear NOSTRI and Ryan

'the boy' may have, a bad rep, but, every once in a while, maybe, a nugget, that will add, some
    Ooh Laa Laa, to this, long term?

Before you both, snap decide, no way, Jose, its pj, give a thought to, ( can only speak for myself) but it would motivate me, even more, maybe every other player? to participate in, every MicroMasters mtt through the week, each individual mtt, through the week, so collectively, try to have a tilt, in every one, in any one week.

Bonus Prizes

1. final table each separate mtt, in any one week.
    2. Win, each separate mtt, in any one week.

If, you wanted extra spice, maybe, ask TK to ask Skybet, odds compilers, odds, of any one player, achieving either feat, not as individuals, but as a collective.

No idea, what, to price this up at, 66-1 any player, all final tables, 175-1 any player winning all mtts within a week.Not sure, if both those prices, should have an extra zero, but, some kudo's, to achieve the placed, never mind winning the lot (in any one week, only)

With my tongue, only slightly in my check, they do this in Vagas, Bad Beat Bonus?

Each player, allowed, to submit, one, and only one bad beat, of the week, on a Sunday, at close of buiseness. Got a feeling, this will, grow, and expand, so much, only a matter of time, before you two, are also running, Major Masters ( that, is, a big genuine compliment, please accept it)

Paul

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    misterpj said:

Dear NOSTRI and Ryan

'the boy' may have, a bad rep, but, every once in a while, maybe, a nugget, that will add, some
    Ooh Laa Laa, to this, long term?

Before you both, snap decide, no way, Jose, its pj, give a thought to, ( can only speak for myself) but it would motivate me, even more, maybe every other player? to participate in, every MicroMasters mtt through the week, each individual mtt, through the week, so collectively, try to have a tilt, in every one, in any one week.

Bonus Prizes

1. final table each separate mtt, in any one week.
    2. Win, each separate mtt, in any one week.

If, you wanted extra spice, maybe, ask TK to ask Skybet, odds compilers, odds, of any one player, achieving either feat, not as individuals, but as a collective.

No idea, what, to price this up at, 66-1 any player, all final tables, 175-1 any player winning all mtts within a week.Not sure, if both those prices, should have an extra zero, but, some kudo's, to achieve the placed, never mind winning the lot (in any one week, only)

With my tongue, only slightly in my check, they do this in Vagas, Bad Beat Bonus?

Each player, allowed, to submit, one, and only one bad beat, of the week, on a Sunday, at close of buiseness. Got a feeling, this will, grow, and expand, so much, only a matter of time, before you two, are also running, Major Masters ( that, is, a big genuine compliment, please accept it)

Paul

Hey Paul.....just ONE bad beat? Can you sit on your hands for that long?? ;)
  • Options
    dear madprof, hope you are well.

plenty Chamamille Lotion, in stock, when, if, required.

Have you contemplated joining Micromasters?
    ( thought you had, actually?) maybe I was wrong, but, was looking forward, to seeing 'madprof' lighting up the leaderboard, and, much more than that, the chance, to pit my poker wits against madprof, who, apparently, is going to raise me, off the table.

Thus far, that has not happened, I asked to join, was accepted, have behaved, impeccably 'here'
    Promised to commit, to this, forever, and play every night.

Was not, in the first week, had my first week's run out, last week, ran, not so well, but, two final tables and one outright win, I think, I averaged only 2. 5 mtts a day, i. e lowest volume of top seven, but, a very very happy bunny.

As, I am an active member of team MicroMasters, I am entitled, to post, offer an opinion, and or, an idea, I am never demeaning, Ryan and NOSTRIs, efforts, and they, both know it.Morethan that, I could not, respect, the pair of them, more, your pipe, and a smoke, springs to mind.

If you want, some poker satire, and heated debate, and FUN, you know where to find me, or, if you prefer, to settle it, with Poker, rather than BloHard yakyak,

Join MicroMasters, I play every evening, and ' Raise Me Off The Table' they matey, as you know, are your words, not mine, thing is

Talk is Oh So very Cheap 🤔👍
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    @misterpj If you final table each separate MTT this week I will personally pay for you to play the main event.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ahh, I love that new week feeling. Anything seems possible. Maybe I'll take the entire week off. Maybe I'll stay up until 2am for a min cash in the Deep Stack. Maybe I'll win the Micro Masters League with less than 20 games played and silence my haters. Maybe I'll pay for @misterpj to play the main event. The possibilities are endless.

Smashing start to the week last night with five final tables and two wins. That's what I like to see.

£100 Rebuy
    1. Drudkh (100 points)
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    7. engy (35 points)

Last week's third place winner @engy gets the ball rolling early here but bubbled the final table. First win of the week goes to @Drudkh.

£200 Bounty Hunter
    5. bbMike (55 points)
    9. mumsie (25 points)

With this result @bbMike has already almost doubled his points total from last week and only scored 1 point in the first week. If he keeps improving at this rate he'll win every single event next week. Well done to @mumsie in 9th.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    13. WESSSSSST (5 points)
    27. MARK277 (1 points)
    30. cenachav (1 points)

Newbie @WESSSSSST is a dab hand at typing the letter "S" but is he any good at poker? He's off to an encouraging start here, locking up 5 points.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    13. mumsie (5 points)
    28. Red_King (1 points)
    29. cenachav (1 points)
    31. engy (1 points)
    37. misterpj (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Marksman
    10. JACKDAW (20 points)
    71. WESSSSSST (1 points)
    73. MAXALLY (1 points)

Old @JACKDAW is a regular in these round ups. 20 points on the board nice and early.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. Drudkh (100 points)
    3. LmfaoAllin (70 points)
    13. Kahuna96 (5 points)
    22. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Spare a thought for @Drudkh. He played 29 of last week's events and didn't get a single point. This week? He's already booked two wins, which nobody managed to do last week.

£300 Deep Stack
    10. MAXALLY (20 points)
    17. bbMike (1 points)

@MAXALLY has got some early points on the board and will now spend the rest of the week complaining that this league is a farce. Looking forward to that, as always.

---

Pretty strong start to the week here and all new faces in the top four but 1/3 of the field have yet to play an event and there's a long way to go.

• Options
    @WESSSSSST Well done last night but no need to post your results, we can get all that info ourselves.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    just an idea if u want more players,as we no not everyone looks at the forum so how about the home page that everybody sees when they log on scrolling across with each promo golden ticket rewards etc etc must be able to ad micro masters even if just for a couple of weeks the volume would 5x instantly.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited June 2020
    gpc70 said:

just an idea if u want more players,as we no not everyone looks at the forum so how about the home page that everybody sees when they log on scrolling across with each promo golden ticket rewards etc etc must be able to ad micro masters even if just for a couple of weeks the volume would 5x instantly.

@gpc70

If only that were possible, but I fear it's not. Nice idea though.

MML is a Community run feature, all Sky Poker do is add a few prizes. If Sky Poker were to officially promote it, it gets very complicated - all sorts of warnings & legals have be be added.

Eligibility restrictions apply

Players must be 18 or over

Staking requirements apply

T & C's apply

Please gamble responsibly

And so on. It also has to get approval from Compliance & various other regulatory stuff.
  • Options
    NOSTRI

just so not any misunderstandings, what I meant was, any individual player, within the Monday to Sunday Micromasters week, to Final Table in each separate, 12 mtts, so each of us, has 7 days, to achieve that feat.I am certain, that will be achieved, by someone, and genuinely mate, zero sarcasm, it is a compliment, would not mind, a few Bob, on you to do that.

Thanks, for your efforts, sensational.

Paul

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    wow @Drudkh! Way to go, 200 points and only one night played! That is a sensational start to the week. Well done
  • Options
    As some of you know, I mentioned the Micro Masters League in a couple of tournaments last night in the chat box. I'm quite happy to do this again tonight and other nights. However, I saw something in a chat about the tech issues on Sunday that led me to believe that there are still many who are unaware that there is a forum in the first place. One of the players affected only found it whilst looking for a CC contact. @Tikay10, whilst I fully understand that there are all sorts of legal reasons that prevent banners from giving details about this league, is there value for Sky in a banner every now and then drawing attention to the fact there is a forum for chat, advice etc? With many new players recently joining Sky, this might help with retention too. Then, when we (league players) mention our league in the chat box, perhaps people will be more inclined to look for it?
  • Options
    NOSTRI

thank you, accepted, but after, I cover the meal, and Bourbon, as we chew the poker fat, into the small hours.

Challenge On

Final Table all 12,of these, in six days!

make that, two per evening, love a very long odds challenge, very rarely landed.

But, back in the day, believe last gee gees tricast, I ever had, there was Derby tricast special

NASHWAN, Major D Hern and W Carson, won by about 2 furlongs, but I think? Blues Traveller? and the staying on miracle, that was handicapper Terimon Clive Britain, 2nd 3rd 150-1 500-1 in a small field Derby, with NASHWAN, biggest certainty ever to look through a bridle, special tricast odds ( yes the bet was real) paid, an outrageous amount.

If I was a bookmaker ( again) was once, I would not lay, any more than a very skinny 9-1 any Micromasters player, final tabling all 12,in a week? why? I am convinced, someone will do it

Proof, in the pudding, and all that. What price I take, any one individual, achieving that, in 2020 personally, I would place real money, at 100-1,or bigger ( skybet😏) more I think about it, I reckon 66-1 is a sporting bet.

All good, fun, supreme, look forward, to a Poker Joust, tonight.

Paul

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    TVSpice said:

As some of you know, I mentioned the Micro Masters League in a couple of tournaments last night in the chat box. I'm quite happy to do this again tonight and other nights. However, I saw something in a chat about the tech issues on Sunday that led me to believe that there are still many who are unaware that there is a forum in the first place. One of the players affected only found it whilst looking for a CC contact. @Tikay10, whilst I fully understand that there are all sorts of legal reasons that prevent banners from giving details about this league, is there value for Sky in a banner every now and then drawing attention to the fact there is a forum for chat, advice etc? With many new players recently joining Sky, this might help with retention too. Then, when we (league players) mention our league in the chat box, perhaps people will be more inclined to look for it?

I would absolutely LOVE that to happen, but the powers that be make these decisions & have never promoted the Forum much I'm sad to say. It would be so good if they did, as I think it's a huge asset to the site. Nothing to stop them promoting it on Twitter or Facebook either, but in a way it competes with the Social Media Department who are judged on clicks & views.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

TVSpice said:

I would absolutely LOVE that to happen, but the powers that be make these decisions & have never promoted the Forum much I'm sad to say. It would be so good if they did, as I think it's a huge asset to the site. Nothing to stop them promoting it on Twitter or Facebook either, but in a way it competes with the Social Media Department who are judged on clicks & views.

Shame, because in my experience, no avenue of publicity should be closed because of competing areas for information.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Drudkh said:

Had a pretty strong evening lads, game on this week!

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Great results @Drudkh glad you put my chips to good use 😉
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Errrm where am I...oh
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    in please
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Well done @Drudkh two wins in one evening is good going!
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! Best of luck to you all tonight. I usually can't play Tuesdays unfortunately.