You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    edited August 2020
    When you knock someone out of a non bounty hunter it doesn't say 'chappo100 knocked out MynaFrett etc' it just says 'MynaFrett finished the tournament in 100th place'. It's going to be tricky/distracting getting live screenshots or hand histories...

Fun idea though.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    MynaFrett said:

When you knock someone out of a non bounty hunter it doesn't say 'chappo100 knocked out MynaFrett etc' it just says 'MynaFrett finished the tournament in 100th place'. It's going to be tricky/distracting getting live screenshots or hand histories...

Fun idea though.

Good point. Though I spend most of my session using https://hh-viewer.glitch.me to share hand histories with my poker pals and scream about what morons people are. It's not that distracting.

I wish it was easier but that's all we have. Up to you to decide how much you want the points. :)
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    no thanks
    i ain't gonna take screen shots while i'm on 3 or 4 tables i'll just crack on
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Well played Myna and co.
    Ok I’ll be the one...
    How do you take a screenshot on a laptop?
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    edited August 2020
    NIGHTLY MICRO

› Dealing the river Td
    › JACKDAW has won 11,070 chips with Pair of Kings KsKdJcTd7h
    › The hand has finished
    › jcrazar1 has finished 24th and wins £0.83, and was awarded 1 Poker Point.
    › jcrazar1 has left the table
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    > waller02 has won 10000098880 chips with Royal Flush AsKsQsJsTs
    > The hand has finished
    > MynaFrett has finished 614th and was awarded 1 Poker Point
    > MynaFrett has left the table
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    I heard myna's a bot
    Tikay10 said:

MynaFrett, lewjaz79 & chappo100, just let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry. Please note I need 24 hours notice.

Wednesday would be good for me. :)
    ahhh was just checking out https://hh-viewer.glitch.me/ and the top two hands are me KO'ing waller and myna think it was wrong tourney
    NOSTRI said:

MynaFrett said:

Fun idea though.

Good point. Though I spend most of my session using https://hh-viewer.glitch.me to share hand histories with my poker pals and scream about what morons people are. It's not that distracting.

I wish it was easier but that's all we have. Up to you to decide how much you want the points. :)
    this sounds like it could be really useful, am I doing it wrong, i copy and paste the hh page and it comes out like...

bigballoo Small blind 50.00 50.00 7581.25 MynaFrett Big blind 100.00 150.00 1440.00 Your hole cards K K JackPrent Call 100.00 250.00 4767.50 chappo100 Raise 400.00 650.00 2480.00 Melsman Call 400.00 1050.00 11422.50 bigballoo Fold MynaFrett All-in 1440.00 2490.00 0.00 JackPrent Fold chappo100 All-in 2480.00 4970.00 0.00 Melsman Fold chappo100 Unmatched bet 1340.00 3630.00 1340.00 MynaFrett Show Q A chappo100 Show K K Flop 6 9 K Turn 5 River Q chappo100 Win Three Kings 3630.00 4970.00

that hurts my eyes. probs hurts mynas more trololol
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited August 2020
    I get screenshots aren't people's thing and that's 200% fine.

It's just a fun thing to add extra bragging rights with a few points in the mix.

I like the idea of it.

I personally would post a screenshot cos I'm that geeky guy.

But I think it should still be fine for someone to declare the knocked participant out and it still stands .

@chappo100

Are you coping like this ?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hYE1k1L4mdveCGzr6

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853
    MynaFrett said:

I'm surprised that I wasn't punished last night and pleased that I didn't bottle it this week. GG.

Thank you very much for the ticket. @Tikay10 I would like to play the Main on Wednesday please.

Leave it with me @MynaFrett
    chappo100 said:

Tikay10 said:

MynaFrett, lewjaz79 & chappo100, just let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry. Please note I need 24 hours notice.

Wednesday would be good for me. :)

@chappo100

OK, leave it with me & I'll try & get that arranged.
    Good morning.

£100 Rebuy
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)
    8. stokefc (30 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    1. JACKDAW (100 points)
    6. chappo100 (50 points)
    8. MynaFrett (30 points)
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    11. azahuerk (15 points)
    15. lfccarl (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    11. lewjax79 (15 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    7. TVSpice (35 points)
    14. JACKDAW (1 points)
    18. poppy765 (1 points)
    24. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    9. Rinkhals (25 points)
    22. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£2,000 Mini Marksman
    4. WAREZ (60 points)
    33. waller02 (1 points)
    45. HelsBels24 (1 points)
    49. chappo100 (1 points)
    53. Cammykaze (1 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    7. Swog (35 points)

We're off to a good start this week with a win for @lewjax79 in the warmup and @JACKDAW in the £400 Bounty Hunter. We also had final tables from @chappo100, @MynaFrett and @WAREZ. Good stuff. @JACKDAW claimed the first bounty bonus of the week, knocking @jcrazar1 out of an unspecified tournament for a bonus of 25 points.

That leaves @JACKDAW leading the pack by a single point after the first day, with @lewjax79 close behind. @MynaFrett is in 3rd, @WAREZ in 4th.

Just a note, we'll accept you just telling us about knock-outs, or pasting a text record of it like @JACKDAW did above, in lieu of a screenshot. But please try to include which tournament it happened in.

chappo100 said:

this sounds like it could be really useful, am I doing it wrong, i copy and paste the hh page and it comes out like...

You need to use the HTML hand history. So when you go to your hand history and open a hand you see this:

Click the "Copy" button and paste that into the HH tool. Which will give you this:

• jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    I never knew about the bonus bounty points though JACKDAW top of the league as be busted me!!
    I like this idea, glad to help in whatever way I can.
    Will the first bounty bonus apply to every night or just the Monday?
    Maybe the person ko’d could grab a point bonus...?
    Surely another good idea? 😉 what does the organisers think?
    jcrazar1 said:

I never knew about the bonus bounty points though JACKDAW top of the league as be busted me!!
    I like this idea, glad to help in whatever way I can.
    Will the first bounty bonus apply to every night or just the Monday?
    Maybe the person ko’d could grab a point bonus...?
    Surely another good idea? 😉 what does the organisers think?

The bounty bonus is available every night this week.

The person who gets knocked out gets the bonus of an early finish.
    edited August 2020
    Busted lewjax a few times though he has busted me a few aswell.
    When he busts me it’s that he always seems to get lucky as I have it in good.
    I don’t remember the details just the fact that after he busted me I think “what a luckbox”🎲🎰🎲
    He also has skills an I have to stress this. All-in he’s been lucky against me I guess 😉
    Lewjax79 will prob get an update message with this comment straight to his phone...
    Target acquired his ai voice controlled computer will be saying...

Edit: that’s just in my head as obviously lewjax79 won’t have these technologies. Though he does clean up like he’s the Hoff...
    I think with the 1000 point bonus Waller02 declared on lewjax head it will be a fun 6 days. Good luck 😉

Lol, I suppose an early finish some kinda bonus...
    Its a bonus so I cant grumble...
    Cheers nostri!! 😂
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    Sky Poker: TVSpice has knocked out gpc70, collecting a Head Prize of £1.88. TVSpice's head value is now £3.12.
    › gpc70 has finished

Mini Gold Rush
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    edited August 2020
    well that went well not!!