You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Total Player, How Was It For You?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    N1CKN1CK Member Posts: 1,453
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You?:
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : I agree that the forum should not vote the winner hence the reason i have not voted. I am not qualified to make this decision and know it would be the wrong one i made. In my view this stage has spoiled a brilliant event
    Posted by torryboy
    i think you have got that wrong torryboy, this is a popularity and marketing contest it has nothing to do with their poker skills anymore, i have based my vote on who lives furthest south in the country which i thought was as good a reason as any.........
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : this is very very  unfair , can this practice be stopped tk ? its really is going outside the skypoker player community canvassing for votes, i don't think you guys really wanted this to happen , especially the accounts can be deleted after you vote bit, this seems very underhanded to me !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I suggested right at the start of the comp that only players who were on sky when the comp started should be allowed a vote. Its a great pity they haven't enforced that rule.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : i think you have got that wrong torryboy, this is a popularity and marketing contest it has nothing to do with their poker skills anymore, i have based my vote on who lives furthest south in the country which i thought was as good a reason as any.........
    Posted by N1CK
    you say you thought tp was to find the best player yet you voted for the player who lives furthest south as a good a reason as any,dont make sense unless you actually think the most southern based tper is the best.
    perhaps torryboy should vote for the most northerly player cuz you conna get much more northerly than him
  • Options
    N1CKN1CK Member Posts: 1,453
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : you say you thought tp was to find the best player yet you voted for the player who lives furthest south as a good a reason as any,dont make sense unless you actually think the most southern based tper is the best. perhaps torryboy should vote for the most northerly player cuz you conna get much more northerly than him
    Posted by stokefc
    i was being facetious
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : i was being facetious
    Posted by N1CK
    sorry m8 me thick norvanor
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Total Player, How Was It For You? : you say you thought tp was to find the best player yet you voted for the player who lives furthest south as a good a reason as any,dont make sense unless you actually think the most southern based tper is the best. perhaps torryboy should vote for the most northerly player cuz you conna get much more northerly than him
    Posted by stokefc
    I vote anyone thats hebridean, female and wears welly boots.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

i vote anyone who has a bit of Irish in them ,

this does not include any of their conquests with Irish birds !