You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Partygate.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,985
    He's lost the room! Darts fans sing 'Stand up if you hate Boris' in unison at the World Championships while football fans chant expletives about him as the fallout from the No10 Christmas party rows continues

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/12/21/6054010099084250266/636x382_MP4_6054010099084250266.mp4

Sports fans across the country are letting Boris Johnson know how they feel about the growing series of scandals facing the Conservatives by singing hostile chants and songs at live sports events. Fans at the World Darts Championship in London (right) were heard singing in unison 'Stand up if you hate Boris' on Monday night, just days after Leeds and Arsenal fans could be heard chanting an explicit song about the Prime Minister on Saturday at Elland Road in West Yorkshire (left).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330971/Darts-football-fans-sing-anti-Boris-chants-fallout-No10-Christmas-party-rows-continues.html
  • Options
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    HAYSIE said:

He's lost the room! Darts fans sing 'Stand up if you hate Boris' in unison at the World Championships while football fans chant expletives about him as the fallout from the No10 Christmas party rows continues

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/12/21/6054010099084250266/636x382_MP4_6054010099084250266.mp4

Sports fans across the country are letting Boris Johnson know how they feel about the growing series of scandals facing the Conservatives by singing hostile chants and songs at live sports events. Fans at the World Darts Championship in London (right) were heard singing in unison 'Stand up if you hate Boris' on Monday night, just days after Leeds and Arsenal fans could be heard chanting an explicit song about the Prime Minister on Saturday at Elland Road in West Yorkshire (left).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330971/Darts-football-fans-sing-anti-Boris-chants-fallout-No10-Christmas-party-rows-continues.html

Chance would be a fine thing
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

Instead of highlighting rule breaking, why not ask yourself why those that broke the rules thought it was safe to do so.
    You never know,you might find a big C.

You dont understand it, as usual.
    Its more about hypocrisy than rules.
    It is important.
    Ask the electorate in North Shropshire.
    You don’t understand it at all.
    They need everybody with an ID to start the new financial system.
    It matters not one iota who is in government.
    Please take one foot into the reset.
    You’re living in the past.
    Email Blair,he’ll put you on track.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    New financial system? What the fox hat?
  • Options
    tai-gar said:

After 1971, debt mountain was formed.

2008 should have seen the back of that.

2019 Sept, what imploded? Do your research. Fiat on last legs.
  • Options
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

Instead of highlighting rule breaking, why not ask yourself why those that broke the rules thought it was safe to do so.
    You never know,you might find a big C.

You dont understand it, as usual.
    Its more about hypocrisy than rules.
    It is important.
    Ask the electorate in North Shropshire.
    You don’t understand it at all.
    They need everybody with an ID to start the new financial system.
    It matters not one iota who is in government.
    Please take one foot into the reset.
    You’re living in the past.
    Email Blair,he’ll put you on track.
    It will have escaped your notice, because it usually does.
    The title of this thread was Christmas Party.
    The debate related to the flak Boris was getting regarding the goings on in Downing Street.
    He probably didnt understand the depth of feeling regarding the hypocrisy of it all.
    That is until the North Shropshire by-election.
    I dont believe he is under any illusion now.
    As usual you are posting about something completely different.
    Although I am not sure of what exactly you are posting about.
    The majority of your posts make little sense to me, so I avoid reading them.
    Maybe others are able to understand what you are attempting to say.

Perhaps I am living in the past.
    If so, that is fine.
    I would prefer to live in the past, than engage in debate with you on any topic.
    You just seem to wish to infect every thread on the forum with your conspiracy theory nonsense.
    I would have thought that more people would have had enough of it by now.
  • Options
    chilling said:

tai-gar said:

Just try to concentrate for one minute.

Christmas Party.

Just think Christmas Party, and thick skull.

You might pull it off.

Although I doubt it.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

tai-gar said:

Christmas Party.

You might pull it off.

Although I doubt it.
    Why do you think they keep breaking the so called rules?
    Why do you think they get away with it?
    Why do you think Javid was moved, then bounced back?
    Why was Fergurson kicked into touch, then bounced back?
    Many more, but it’s just not worth pointing things out to somebody that laps up media nonesense.
    The media never ask a meaningful question. In on it, pure tosh.
    It’s ok for opinions and debate, as long as those realise what they’re debating on,and aren’t being taken for a ride.
  • Options
    What do you want from Boris? For him to say sorry😆
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174
    edited December 2021
    @chilling

"You just seem to wish to infect every thread on the forum with your conspiracy theory nonsense."

He's correct. If you must post all this CT guff, confine it to the CT threads please.
  • Options
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

tai-gar said:

Christmas Party.

You might pull it off.

Although I doubt it.
    Why do you think they keep breaking the so called rules?

Because they stupidly thought they could get away with it.
    Incidentally they were actual rules, rather than so called.

Why do you think they get away with it?

They havent.
    The polls now show Labour well in front, for the first time since Boris became PM.
    Boris currently has his lowest personal rating during that period.

Why do you think Javid was moved, then bounced back?

He resigned as Chancellor, and was then offered another job?
    He resigned in February last year.
    He was appointed Health Secretary at the end of June this year.
    It would appear that he was not in government during the period that the parties took place.
    I would therefore not have a clue as to why you would reference him in this thread.

Why was Fergurson kicked into touch, then bounced back?

Like Sajid Javid, I am not sure that he has been accused of attending any of the parties.

Many more, but it’s just not worth pointing things out to somebody that laps up media nonesense.

Media nonsense?
    Are you saying the parties didnt take place.
    Any nonsense on this thread is much more likely to have been contributed by you.

The media never ask a meaningful question. In on it, pure tosh.

Voters in North Shropshire probably wouldnt agree.

It’s ok for opinions and debate, as long as those realise what they’re debating on,and aren’t being taken for a ride.
    You dont seem to have grasped what is being debated.

• Options
    chilling said:

What do you want from Boris? For him to say sorry😆

I think he will get his comeuppance in the fairly near future.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@chilling

"You just seem to wish to infect every thread on the forum with your conspiracy theory nonsense."

He's correct. If you must post all this CT guff, confine it to the CT threads please.

‘ Guff ?’ Everything on this thread by me is true. That’s the trouble,you can’t see it.
    Boris getting his comeuppance? He couldn’t give a ****,as he proves day in day out.
    That fails to register too.

I would have thought guff was provided by many threads about Boris over two years. A fixation.
    Acceptable guff I presume.

Yeah, I’m bored too.
    Gl under the tables.
  • Options
  • Options
    New Year's parties could be banned as Boris Johnson plans new Covid crackdown 'in next 48 hours' with indoor mixing capped and pubs outside only - after Whitty and Vallance warned MPs that curbs WILL be needed despite Christmas going ahead

Boris Johnson (main) tonight declared that Christmas can definitely go ahead 'cautiously' - but new restrictions for the New Year could be unveiled in as little as 48 hours. A fortnight-long circuit-breaker lockdown may be imposed within days - even by December 27 - according to reports, which could restrict mass events, ban different households mixing indoors and hamper the hospitality sector by restricting pubs and restaurants to outdoor service only (top-left and bottom-left). Such a move would be similar to the 'Step 2' restrictions of last winter's road map out of lockdown and would almost certainly require Mr Johnson to recall Parliament, a process that would take around two days. However, any circuit breaker – even if it lasted just two, three or four weeks – would be devastating for businesses already hit by Omicron disruption, and would ruin the New Year plans of millions. It came as another 90,629 Covid cases were recorded in 24 hours across the UK, along with 172 deaths. A further 15,363 infections with the Omicron variant have been confirmed, bringing the total to 60,508 (top-right) - although the pace of spread looks potentially slower than initially feared (bottom-right, current hospitalisations). Meanwhile, MPs who were briefed on the latest information by the Government's chief scientific adviser Patrick Vallance and Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty (inset) said there was still no clarity on the data that would justify new curbs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10334091/New-Years-parties-banned-Boris-Johnson-plans-new-Covid-crackdown-48-hours.html
  • Options
    Boris Johnson news – live: Tory polls plummet as Met Police refers itself to watchdog over No 10 party claims

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-news-live-tory-075954623.html

Tory MP warns Boris Johnson 'one more strike and he's out'

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tory-mp-warns-boris-johnson-164328391.html

Boris Johnson blames “constant litany of stuff about politics and politicians” for by-election defeat

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-blames-constant-litany-153315310.html

Has Boris' Bubble BURST? Tories Despair of Shropshire Fail

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-bubble-burst-tories-despair-141758583.html

The Tories said we could have our cake and eat it – now they are stuffed and voters are hungry

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tories-said-could-cake-eat-060019612.html
  • Options
    Boris Johnson to make 'circuit-breaker announcement in next 48 hours'

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/183842/christmas-party
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited December 2021
    Hi Haysie

I enjoy reading yours and others thoughts on these subjects.

But when you start posting dozens of newspaper stories on threads i switch off and stop reading

• Options
    Jac35 said:

Hi Haysie

I enjoy reading yours and others thoughts on these subjects.

But when you start posting dozens of newspaper stories on threads i switch off and stop reading

Ok.