You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£10 to £1k and subsequent 7@7 back to zero. Back to complete this and move on to the next.

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Below is the table for the year to date, following on.
    A few decent plo8 results backed up with a 7@7 profit, and a few DYMs and spin ups thrown in for good measure.

The last football bet was cancelled so no loss there, tonight we go for £5 'Manchester Utd to win, Manchester Utd most corners in each half and Manchester Utd most shots on target in each half @ 11/2

• Options
    Reporting may be once a week but updates may be more often. PLO8 midweek league resumes tonight, need a few good results there, and some MML Games thrown in for good measure, the 4no £1.20 Mega stack all in sats are a must, maybe a few micro main sat also.

Last night after a couple of bounties and a min cash in the 55p micro, losses in 2 £5.50 hold em, the takedown games, all ins and a plo8 nightmare. a 2nd place in the 20:00 £2.20 Bounty Hunter paid for the night plus a few pennies.

2nd could have been much better... when heads up.....

By this time i had obviously forgotten about a hand played just 12 orbits earlier with 4 remaining and a highly dubious push.

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited January 2022
    Well done on the 2nd place @coo1-um , surely just a matter of time before you get your win.

Very unlucky with the first hand. Not sure why the villain got it all-in with bottom pair here. These sort of plays are why the micro stakes games on Sky are so profitable, but sometimes we are going to fall victim to them and get hit by the deck, like in this hand.

What was your thinking behind shoving the Q J in the second hand?

Best of luck for tonight and the week ahead.
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

What was your thinking behind shoving the Q J in the second hand?

I am sure that the you and others are aware that i am happy to push my luck at times and sit back at others, i am aware that this is not an overall winning strategy, but it seems to work for me, to a point, in the short term anyway.
    Aware of the mathematics of the long term effects of 55:45, 50:50 plays leading to failure i somehow continue with my failing strategy.

There are a few things that contributed to the shove,
    • Bad Play
    • Lack of Understanding
    • Game Selection
    By game selection i mean, that really i should not start games that run on beyond 10;30 - 11pm, with the other contributing factors as mentioned above, late finishes are not usual an option. Interest can easily be lost and edges or chances pushed on a more regular basis due to time constraints.

I am fully aware of this but still continue.

Hope this answers your question

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Not wanting to do daily reports as such, so moving forward reports will be mixed depending on number of games played nightly, wins / losses or whatever, so last 2 nights below. Which included a rare win in the early £1.10 Rebuy and a few other near misses.

Currently leading both MML and PLO8 leagues so hopefully a token gesture at least will be won from one of these. Maybe a half hearted attempt at the rewards freeroll tonight and a few PLO8 / MML games.

From Friday will be looking at the 500 points into the following weeks stack builder freeroll, which will be a small daily attempts of a 2buy in loss at both £3.30 and £5.50 DYM and a 1 Buy in loss at £0.10 / £0.20 and £0.25 / £0.50 Spin ups, and other than the 3 PLO8 league games, the rest will be made up from hitting the £0.28 Turbo DYMs. (Gotta love those 6 tabling)

Just for fun Football bets currently -£5.00
    £2 Kane & Lukaku 2+ shots on target each in 90 mins @10/1
    £2 10+ match shots on target, 10+ match corners and 10+ booking points each team @9/2
    £1 Ziyech & Moura 2+ shots on target each & Lukaku 1+ shots on target @22/1

• Options
    edited January 2022
    will update for the rest of the week on Monday.

From Today looking at trying for 500 points for the stack builder freeroll. here is my plan behind getting the points.

1. Daily attempts a £3.30 £5.50 and possibly £2.20 DYMs, which will be on the following structure.
    • 2 Games at buy in level
      2 Losses, try again tomorrow.
      1 win, 1 loss, 3rd game, which if loss, try again tomorrow. if win, replay from top.
      2 wins, replay from top
    2. Limited PLO8 Games

3. £0.10/£0.20 & £0.25/£0.50 Spin ups. 1 loss at table per day, leave table each time balance reaches 2x buy in.

4. Multi table £0.28 Turbo DYMs

Hopefully we can turn a profit or at least limit the loss, part 1 above is the most critical as points obviously build up faster if this can be repeated a few times daily.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Made a little yesterday, thanks to a 2nd place in the late plo8 game.
    43pts knocked off only 457 to go. one of the £5.50 DYMs was loss as was connection for all players at the table at levels 100/200. starting with 1000 chips 9 mins and 28 hands later with blind levels at 400/800 i was knocked out.

Looks like a few mad hours of 28p Turbo DYM action are on the offing.

Main reason for the early post however is to mention the £5 free bet offer from SkyBet for a minimum 5p bet on the Man City - Chelsea game.as mentioned by @safc71 the other day

-£10 down in the just for fun betting challenge, not really looked but as we are chasing lets go for

£5 Manchester City to win, over 1.5 goals, De Bruyne 1+ SoT, 1+ corners each team in each half and 20+ match booking pts @7/2

also a mad £1
    Jesus 1+ shots on target & Gundogan, Grealish & Mount 2+ shots on target each @300/1

Will place free £5 bet on Villa - Man Utd later

I hate those SOT markets. not as much as the 28p Turbo DYM games though.

Good Luck All. and remember to OPT-in
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    65pts so far today and enough profit that will cover any further losses.
    added spin up to post above and just checked MML and currently 2nd in that so may be forced to throw a few No limit tournaments in.

Neither bet coming in -£15 1 cancelled.
    £5 free bet
    Fernandes 2+ shots on target & Watkins 1+ shot on target @5/1
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Update to 15.01 shown below. Did get my £5.50 buy in back for the lost connection game so i have simply removed that game from my figures.

141 daily points towards the stack builder freeroll target yesterday leaves 316 to go

No limit has let me down, slipped to 5th in the MML but only 2 points off 2nd so may have a try later to get back into the top 4.
    5th in the predictor so my choice there will be mainly based around those above me.

Jun for fun sky bet, free bet came in yesterday for £25 giving an overall £10 profit, so..
    £5 Bowen & Jota 2+ shots on target each in WHU v LEE & LIV v BRE @8/1
    £5 1+ corners each team in each half & 10+ booking points each team @1/1 west ham / leeds

will bring in another £5 free bet and a least avoid a negative figure here.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    55 daily points bring the total to 239 for the stack builder freeroll, point accumulation is always helped by decent results.

It was nice to get a win in the early plo8 game 1st of the year but see, to be cashing so thats good.
    Played a couple of MML games with a view to trying to get back into the top 4, a 5th place in the £5.50 1k hopefully will help achieve that, although i did make a big wrong play early on, dealt pocket 8’s somehow ended up with an all in on the river and the villian found a call on a J K T x x board calling with pocket 7's

Just for fun bets let me down, although it could have ben much better in the final seconds, this took me back to £0 though with a £5 free bet to come.

• Options
    Wasn't going to post today but it seems that its going well, and i am clinging onto anything that may be the reason for this, so daily posts it is.

Managed to get 2nd place in the MML, great competition and well managed and presented @NOSTRI does a great job there, keeping up the daily commitment to running it. The fact i played less than a quarter of the league games on offer shows the anyone really has a chance.

Todays points chase is going well currently, DYM games today as it stands below, out of the £2.20 games but a fresh batch of £3.30 and £5.50 available.

Not played the Monday schedule much recently so am ready the the Takedown challenge tonight again @bbMike does fantastic keeping this going.

PLO8 may be off the menu tonight as we chase league glory elsewhere, but we continue that quest tomorrow, still currently leading the Midweek PLO8 Bounty Hunter League at the halfway point.

Just for fun at Sky Bet currenly at £0 loss after week 1, with a £5 freebet in hand, will leave that one for tomorrow.

Good luck all
  • Options
    Back to to daily spam Post.

174 points yesterday takes the total towards the stack builder freeroll to 413 so with 3 days to go should get to 500 quite comfortably, have no intention of going for 750 for an extra 1000 starting stack.

Another profit takes the balance to over £800 for the first time in the challenge after a productive month so far, but i have learned to count my chickens as i keep all my eggs in the same basket.

Today a treat, PLO8 Day (only no limit - freeroll) may even throw in some PLO8 DYMs not done brilliantly at these so tend to stay away. Must bear that in mind next time i am about to register the 7@7. @tikay10 has kindly agreed to split my MML winning ticket so tonights PLO8 and Thursdays mini will be my free entry games.

JFF Sky Bet. leaving the free bet on the side for today as i like to speculate a little more with those and not wanting to take up the offer of Mason Mount 2+ shots on target boosted to 5/1, (that statement could go wrong i know but would rather take evens for 0 shots on target), todays bet is.

£5 Over 1.5 goals, 5+ Fulham corners, 3+ Birmingham corners and 10+ booking points each team @2/1 (was9/4 when i first looked.)

• Options
    7 left in the early PLO8 game, whats the play here.

• Options
    Yesterdays PLO8 could have gone better with 2 bubbled events and 1 off the bubble. could have gone worse to with free entry into the £5.50 game.
    30 points added takes the stack builder entry points to 433, so today we will try our hand at mainly satellites with a few DYMs thrown in for good measure. May even hit the All ins at little later if its going ok.

JFF sky bet came in with all but the 10+ bookings points done by half time, those were done by the 67th minute so not too much sweat there.
    Today lets go for the double up boost and use the free bet earned last week.
    Ronaldo & Fernandes 2+ shots on target each @8/1

• Options
    (date on above should be 18.01.22)
    Daily reports were a thing whilst i was clinging onto the fact that this is what was bringing me better luck, two consecutive days of losses has me thinking maybe its not the daily posts so currently trying to remember what socks i wore on Sunday.

I do enjoy playing DYMs though took that a little too far yesterday, the good thing is they only last about 12 minutes on average, i hope for quick games a i only have an attention span of 10 minutes, 151 points earned yesterday take the total for the stack builder to 586, enough for entry is 750 achievable at today ids the last day, who knows.

Free entry to the Mini tonight courtesy of the MML will probably mean sat to the main.

JFF Sky bet, didn't really like the boosted bet yesterday but couldn't be bothered looking, +£10 overall happy to go with tonight boosted bet though.
    £5 Trent Alexander-Arnold 1+ shot on target from outside the area in 90mins @5/1

• Options
    edited January 2022
    At least the balance didn't go down, too Many games.
    Nothing in the Free entry game, but at least the DYMs paid their way again, tricky ones to play for me these as they could easily go completely the other way.

Over 750 points in the stack builder qualifier thingy, glad i went for this didn't bother even attempting in the first couple of weeks as 500 points seemed out of reach for the level i was playing but turned a nice profit on the week too, £10k Freeroll has 203 players for an equity of £49.26, although i am aware due to the competition in the game my true equity is about £2.67.

JFF sky bet let me down again yesterday, still £5 in profit, so today bets hinge around 1 man.

£1 Dennis & Pukki 2+ shots on target each, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @33/1
    £4 Emmanuel Dennis 2+ shots on target @11/4

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Seems that you've had a good week or so, especially with the DYMs.

Best of luck in the Stack Builder Freeroll on Sunday.
  • Options
    129 points earned yesterday and the smallest of profit, but they all count.
    so 379 towards next weeks stack builder, this week will be harder to achieve as 'life' stuff takes over again.
    Not to many games expected over the next few games, need my A game for sundays freeroll and hope everyone else forgets to play.

JFF Sky bet, down to £0 profit. if anyone wants to pay me £50,000 a week not to get a shot on target i could probably manage that.
    £5 for today will be split. some a little more shall we say adventurous than others.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    An early tomorrow post.
    DYMs ran good again which is a bonus, loss the first one but then won the next 8. PLO8 don't know what i'm doing there at the moment.
    Up the to highest value in the challenge, stack builder tomorrow i see the field has increased by 2, though i am not sure this will affect my equity in the game of £2.67.

JFF Sky Bet let me down again, 4 out of 5 in the accumulator, honestly if i could find odds for Darren Moore to be the next manager to go in league 1 i may have gone for that for tomorrows bet.
    Standing at -£5 This is a banker £5 bet...(maybe the Arsenal Bookings) Brings a free bet for next week at least.

• Options
    There draw you in with the freezers £5 free bet if you bet £5 in play
    Arsenal let me down getting too many corners in the opening game.
    So £5
    20'
    A. Rüdiger to have 1+ Headed Shots on Target (0 so far) @ 10/1.

-£10 + £5 free bet + another tomorrow.