You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

random i think not

Comments

• TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited March 2022
    Enut said:

bbMike said:

Enut said:

Flops of 3d 5c Jd when holding Ad 2c Kd 4c never happen?
    How's 3d 6s Jd when holding Ad 2h 10s 4d ? Close enough?

By the way this was within 20 minutes of starting the one PLO8 MTT I played today.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    EnutSmall blind15.0015.002915.00
    fish4it231Big blind30.0045.002865.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    Sky2182Call30.0075.002910.00
    Weeman67Fold
    smartca627Call30.00105.006090.00
    GathererFold
    EnutRaise135.00240.002780.00
    fish4it231Fold
    Sky2182Call120.00360.002790.00
    smartca627Call120.00480.005970.00
    Flop
    • J
    EnutBet240.00720.002540.00
    Sky2182Call240.00960.002550.00
    smartca627Call240.001200.005730.00
    Turn
    EnutBet480.001680.002060.00
    Sky2182Call480.002160.002070.00
    smartca627Call480.002640.005250.00
    River
    EnutAll-in2060.004700.000.00
    Sky2182All-in2070.006770.000.00
    smartca627Fold
    Sky2182Unmatched bet10.006760.0010.00
    EnutShow
    • A
    Sky2182Show
    • A
    • A
    EnutWin highFlush to the Ace3380.003380.00
    EnutWin low6-low1690.005070.00
    Sky2182Win low6-low1690.001700.00
    Not HU mate, next.

Thought this thread was about Holdem anyway.
    ****, you're right, specifically it has to be £1 HU PLO8 DYMs, played by TheWaddy, in his front room, whilst standing on one leg and reciting the National Anthem, backwards. That **** rigged RNG is so specifically rigged.
    Well when i had already had the conversation that i have seen it happen in MTT but not HU, it is kind of relevant.... these flops i hadnt seeen in HU omaha hi lo... what is complex about that?.... you decided to add the other stuff....i mean again, either keep up or dont post irrelevant answers....
    edited March 2022
    How many irrelevant answers we had on this, with players declaring victory!? What even is a HU DYM???

• TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    edited March 2022
    TheWaddy said:

How many irrelevant answers we had on this, with players declaring victory!? What even is a HU DYM???

Might I remind you that @alyssammy started this thread and was discussing hold 'em. A point that was reiterated by alyssammy just two days ago. So if we are talking about irrelevant, perhaps you should have started your own thread with a heading that made it crystal clear that you wished to discuss the RNG not favouring the best players at £1 HU Omaha hi lo

TVSpice said:

TheWaddy said:

Might I remind you that @alyssammy started this thread and was discussing hold 'em. A point that was reiterated by alyssammy just two days ago. So if we are talking about irrelevant, perhaps you should have started your own thread with a heading that made it crystal clear that you wished to discuss the RNG not favouring the best players at £1 HU Omaha hi lo

Doh! There is subtle ways of helping poor players in ALL variations, ive said this!!!! My example was just the main games i play, as i like to talk about stuff i know about, unlike most on here.

I have not played Hold Em on Sky, but on most sites the modern way of helping out the poorer player from losing too much. is the all in preflop dominated ace...... dominated ace is a favourite, despite being 3-1 underdog, and is particulary noticeable on most sites.... as poor players will like to go all in with ANY ace, this is one area they can help out.
  • alyssammyalyssammy Member Posts: 61
    comes back on straight away i see lower hand pree wins once again.so u say the best hand pree cant win all the time.so how can the lower hand most of the time ?
    YES SO COMICAL THIS SITE NOT SAYING ITS RIGGED SAYING THE RNG IS DODGY OK
    A FACT IMO AND I AM ENTILTED TO IT
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    alyssammy said:

A FACT IMO AND I AM ENTILTED TO IT

a fact in your opinion???
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    alyssammy said:

comes back on straight away i see lower hand pree wins once again.so u say the best hand pree cant win all the time.so how can the lower hand most of the time ?

At least we are back on topic. :)

The best hand (say it gets all-in preflop) will win most of the time.

A few examples:-

AA vs 72o

KQs vs A3o

JJ vs 99

Poker is a long term game and the maths cannot lie. These are the chances of each of the hands winning.

What you are saying is simply incorrect.

You may be more focus on a 'funny' RNG card distributor at Sky with brings about a question. Why are you choosing to play here? This will do you no good at all to think this way and continuing to play here (assuming that is still the case).
    edited March 2022
    You cant have an opinion Alyssammy, this is a kangaroo court, theres only 6 people who ever reply to anything on here and they do not allow you to speak you mind without insult.

Tikay should review his position as Moderator, as the forum is only for these 6/7 people now. I have had several messages in my inbox saying just this, they have for support me in the way i am addressed, but have not quoted on here purely as they know they will be ostracized.

Before those 6 all say that it is ME being rude, i will remind them of my post where i listed each ones initial comment to me. I think you guys forget that it is documented in black and white........

Cammykazes last post is how this post should be answered everytime... Just shouting 'moron', etc is not a poker discussion, but the Moderator allows his 'friends' to do this and this is no longer a forum, but a Clique.....
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited March 2022
    TheWaddy said:

You cant have an opionion Alyssammy, this is a kangaroo court, theres only 6 people who ever reply to anything on here and they do not allow you to speak you mind without insult.

Tikay should review his position as Moderator, as the forum is only for these 6/7 people now. I have had several messages in my inbox saying just this, they have for support me in the way i am addressed, but have not quoted on here purely as they know they will be ostracized.

Before those 6 all say that it is ME being rude, i will remind them of my post where i listed each ones initial comment to me. I think you guys forget that it is documented in black and white........

Cammykazes last post is how this post should be answered everytime... Just shouting 'moron', etc is not a poker discussion ✔️

but the Moderator allows his 'friends' to do this and this is no longer a forum, but a Clique.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking my own rule to reply :)

We agree on that first part and do not always like the way others express themselves. We however, cannot control on how others respond that's just impossible on this forum and I do get hung up on posts myself when it comes to tone. Would suggest a fair few feel the same on the forum and life.

The second part we do not agree on. Tikay is the Moderator and has friends here I would think, nothing I have seen on here from my view looks like he "has favourites" in which he 'allows' others to be part of a "Clique", he may like some more than others (who doesn't?). He has said in the past that he handles the role with "a light touch" previously. It's good Modding in a world of, and I hate these next two words "cancel culture!" :expressionless:

Had first started posting in a famous US forum and one of the other UK based poker forums nearly 20 years ago. Forums and Modding/messaging has changed so much since then and for the worst, mostly.

Some people with a bit of authority in life go light, some let it go to their heads and others authorise somewhere in-between.

That goes for Modding on forums, messaging apps, work and in some way home life.

To summarise this post :) First part agree, second..... not so much ;)

omg gets worse im allin ace q 5k stack blinds 100-200 ges called by 69 off and 69 wins sky you really are a joke of a site and will be spreading it cant play poker on this site cos nobody listens to bets and sky rewad the bad play
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    alyssammy said:

omg gets worse im allin ace q 5k stack blinds 100-200 ges called by 69 off and 69 wins sky you really are a joke of a site and will be spreading it cant play poker on this site cos nobody listens to bets and sky rewad the bad play

You take one beat, and now you are going to spread the word that Sky is rigged? You need to get a grip, as soon as you can.

alyssammy said:

You take one beat, and now you are going to spread the word that Sky is rigged? You need to get a grip, as soon as you can.
    its not one beat happens all the time you gullible people
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,075
    It only seems like it's all the time

So far today I've played micro / low stakes mtt, and dym and as far as all in hands go; Got bad beat once AA v KK on an A K 3 rainbow , sucked out on 4 or 5 times, held with best hand at least 2 dozen times and won with the worst hand on 4 or 5 occasions.

Seems to be standard variance to me and nothing to see here.
  • GervuscasGervuscas Member Posts: 54
    Essexphil said:

Gervuscas said:

To add balance to the thread i shove with 69 every time i have it and ive won 100% of the time, i just wish people would stop posting this unbeatable strategy on the forum too many people are doing it now and its lowering my win %

69?

I find that difficult to swallow...
    You wouldn't, i get it in on the flop
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    alyssammy said:

A FACT IMO AND I AM EN TILT ED TO IT

Freudian slip?