You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Another bizarre absolutist claim. Should be another one pretty easy to prove. Take the winner of the tournament, go back through the history to see that they won every hand they played.

Oh right, they didn’t. Amend the claim and carry on asserting.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Then it would be a good earner for sites to let us bet on the outcome at the odds they are to win the hand.... oh they not keen on us betting on that part.... wonder why!

We all know i could spend hours posting hands.... only for the hardened supporters to totally ignore what the info is telling you....
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    You're either at the wind up or you're nuts, ah would go for the latter.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Then it would be a good earner for sites to let us bet on the outcome at the odds they are to win the hand.... oh they not keen on us betting on that part.... wonder why!

We all know i could spend hours posting hands.... only for the hardened supporters to totally ignore what the info is telling you....

PokerStars allows exactly this with its cash out feature.

Next claim?
  • Options
    exactly this!? You can cash out your own hand during cash games, for a reduced offer.... how does this fit in 'exactly' with betting on which hand wins in a tournament situation, for the odds that are the full odds for that hand winning.... hmmmm?

On top of this, i am not playing at pokerstars......
  • Options
    It amazes me how you guys claim i deal in untruths... by posting counter untruths....
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,159
    You are persistent I'll give you that
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    Who cares anymore? @TheWaddy :*

If you study hard you should be able to work out which day it's your turn to 'Run Golden" ......and just play that day :)

GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    @TheWaddy A little something for you.
    inside hereimage
  • Options
    Thank you! Bit o' cake is fine reward for putting up with playstation type games :D

I cant have my cake and eat it, i guess is the message.......
  • Options
    So Libby is a friend of mine on here and i call her Libby River, which she enjoys. This game had been absolutely overflowing with them, especially incredible runners.

So apt that randomly when the max chips go in on the flop and turn(pot committed, hi blinds before the inevitable critisism comes with regards play... i DO KNOW its a weak vulnerable hand), despite holding 4 diamonds in hand, she hits that magical straight flush on the river to end the game...

If only i could have bet on specifically the 4d coming in, i mean the way the game had gone, it was an absolute given!

I think this is the type of thing that players cant accept, when you can say a card out aloud and it magically appears on a regular basis.......
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    LIBBYLOOSmall blind100.00100.001800.00
    TheWaddyBig blind200.00300.00900.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    LIBBYLOOCall100.00400.001700.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    TheWaddyBet400.00800.00500.00
    LIBBYLOOCall400.001200.001300.00
    Turn
    TheWaddyAll-in500.001700.000.00
    LIBBYLOOAll-in1300.003000.000.00
    LIBBYLOOUnmatched bet800.002200.00800.00
    LIBBYLOOShow
    • A
    • K
    TheWaddyShow
    • Q
    River
    LIBBYLOOWin highStraight Flush to the 61100.001900.00
    LIBBYLOOWin low5-low1100.003000.00
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,159
    Try calling her Labia instead, funnier for us and then you can be a pair of fannies
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    which card did you say out loud? All 10 of them?

Shovelling the money in on turn with no low or low draw and still moaning when you lose lol.
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    bbMike said:

which card did you say out loud? All 10 of them?

Shovelling the money in on turn with no low or low draw and still moaning when you lose lol.

He looks crushed on every street.

To be fair, don't think many get away from that heads up, particularly the way opponent plays.

Why is this still going on?
  • Options
    Oh I missed the opponent’s pair on the turn. TheWaddy must have been pretty quick to call all 17 cards he needs to fade haha.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    And there it is! The comments on the play disregarding its a max semi bluff bet on flop at high blinds and then pot commited.... even covered it in brackets in the original post, your'e that predictable... even the forum you can say aloud before it happens!

Simply stupid comments, considering the post is just about saying 4d out aloud and it binking in.

And then we have the other predictable thing... The Edge, fresh from verbally abusing women on the fone, popping to church and then putting up wholly unacceptably comments involving a 74yr old female player!

You are welcome to stick together on that one guys, whats the guessing you wont put him right on it..... and i wish i could bet on that one at high odds too....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

the post is just about saying 4d out aloud and it binking in.

The question is why you picked the 4d to say out loud, as opposed to say Ac?

Have you ever said a card out loud and it didn’t come in? Or is this another one of those absolutes?
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    Call the card YOU want to come in ........ not the one you DON'T or think will come in......defo works most times for me :)

You're obviously a

'Glass very nearly empty'

kinda Guy.

....... alternatively get to the Bar and buy yourself a Pint

.....Oh! and I'll have one too.........just for the advice :p

• Options
    Thing is when you drink, you put things up like this;

Try calling her Labia instead, funnier for us and then you can be a pair of fannies

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Back from a short hol.... the standard result drops in first game, nut hi straight flopped and beaten. The guy in my notes i know really well, would raise trips on river here so have to call... I try to take on board that you guys think there will be varied results at some point, but just doesnt....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    click2win1Small blind50.0050.001090.00
    TheWaddyBig blind100.00150.001760.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    click2win1Call50.00200.001040.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    TheWaddyCheck
    click2win1Check
    Turn
    • Q
    TheWaddyCheck
    click2win1Check
    River
    TheWaddyBet100.00300.001660.00
    click2win1Raise300.00600.00740.00
    TheWaddyCall200.00800.001460.00
    click2win1Show
    • J
    • K
    TheWaddyMuck
    • J
    click2win1Win highStraight to the King800.001540.00
    No qualifying low hand
    This guy is a reg and really awful, makes tons of errors, like maxing out on flops with AA out of position, chasing just half pots for all ins.... recent months im finding it almost impossible to beat him, as all the all in freerolls i get against him (which is constant), he survives....

Yes we know he should be in this hand and the usual yadda yadda, the point is the nut straights flopped simply do not hold against players like this....