You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    TheWaddy said:

Back from a short hol.... the standard result drops in first game, nut hi straight flopped and beaten. The guy in my notes i know really well, would raise trips on river here so have to call... I try to take on board that you guys think there will be varied results at some point, but just doesnt....

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    click2win1Small blind50.0050.001090.00
    TheWaddyBig blind100.00150.001760.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    click2win1Call50.00200.001040.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    TheWaddyCheck
    click2win1Check
    Turn
    • Q
    TheWaddyCheck
    click2win1Check
    River
    TheWaddyBet100.00300.001660.00
    click2win1Raise300.00600.00740.00
    TheWaddyCall200.00800.001460.00
    click2win1Show
    • J
    • K
    TheWaddyMuck
    • J
    click2win1Win highStraight to the King800.001540.00
    No qualifying low hand
    This guy is a reg and really awful, makes tons of errors, like maxing out on flops with AA out of position, chasing just half pots for all ins.... recent months im finding it almost impossible to beat him, as all the all in freerolls i get against him (which is constant), he survives....

Yes we know he should be in this hand and the usual yadda yadda, the point is the nut straights flopped simply do not hold against players like this....
    You're a 47% to 53% dog on the flop.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited October 2022
    Haha, there it is.... there is no other point being made here other than a flopped hi straight never holds.... even when u say this, the percentage guys rush in with pointless comments!

Even then u got your percentages wrong.... its hi lo......
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Haha, there it is.... there is no other point being made here other than a flopped hi straight never holds.... even when u say this, the percentage guys rush in with pointless comments!

Oh the irony.
  • Options
    I did say in the post, 'we know he should be in the hand yadda yadda', to stop the inevitable percentage reply.... you insisted on it anyway.... got the percentages wrong...
    Top stuff....
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    can’t work out who played this the worst
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I did say in the post, 'we know he should be in the hand yadda yadda', to stop the inevitable percentage reply.... you insisted on it anyway.... got the percentages wrong...
    Top stuff....

Well not according to Cardplayer, but stupidly they don't understand how the Sky RNG is rigged against your flopped straights, otherwise it would have your flop EV as 0%, maybe contact them and ask them to reprogram their calculator.
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    bbMike said:

It is the thread that keeps on giving. Think we started with a flopped straight getting it in vs a low and flush outs? Now we move on to this. Definitely a different game at the £1 level.
  • Options
    Idiotic comment, as in all posts ive even said the play was down to who im playing and my notes... and also that it wasnt the best play....

The post is entirely about a flopped hi straight never getting any part of the pot in hundreds of cases on the run.... and absolutely nothing else... i say over and over that the purists can not help but just go on the play and the percentages... and they still do the obvious comment... I DO KNOW IN THE MANY OF THE EXAMPLES, IM LIKE 50/50 OR EVEN SLIGHTLY LESS.... BUT MAYBE BY NOW I SHOULD HAVE WON MORE THAN ONE, WHICH CAME IN 2 MONTHS AGO.

We have to do capitals as the same guys just say you play bad, you werent a big favourite, etc etc... missing the actual point.....

Its like a kind of poker comment tourettes u guys have! Like **** robots, same comments and programmed like the magic deck....
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    Why do you continue to post on here, don't you have real friends to talk to?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Enut said:

TheWaddy said:

Top stuff....

Well not according to Cardplayer, but stupidly they don't understand how the Sky RNG is rigged against your flopped straights, otherwise it would have your flop EV as 0%, maybe contact them and ask them to reprogram their calculator.
    49% - 42% For hi, 20% lo for me 0% for him.... irrelevant in the scheme of things as far as im concerned (the post is about flopped hi straights never holding, nothing else), but maybe learn to use that calculator if you insist on using the figures......

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Doooobs said:

bbMike said:

It is the thread that keeps on giving. Think we started with a flopped straight getting it in vs a low and flush outs? Now we move on to this. Definitely a different game at the £1 level.
    If you care to read this post, it clearly states my notes on players who are playing hold em within a hi lo game, deem a £1 HU as nothing like you would do in a WSOP event...... but crack on and insult!
  • Options
    It clearly says you are 41.71 to scoop, 41.71 for the high, get your facts right jeff
  • Options
    Its called 'rounding up'.... f me
  • Options
    What 41.71 rounded up is 49?
  • Options
    Are you blinded by your ego?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Enut said:

TheWaddy said:

Top stuff....

49% - 42% For hi, 20% lo for me 0% for him.... irrelevant in the scheme of things as far as im concerned (the post is about flopped hi straights never holding, nothing else), but maybe learn to use that calculator if you insist on using the figures......

You continually moan about people insulting you when you are the worst offender, you insulted me for getting 'the percentages wrong' when the EV is exactly as I stated, you were a 47:53 dog on the flop, maybe you are the one who should learn to use that calculator.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Kinda.....i think you better read it slower and not make a **** of yourself....

• Options
    41.71 rounded up is 42%.... did i put 42%.... let me check... yes.... yes i did
  • Options
    You must be underage for playing on here.... must be... your comments are schoolyard and your maths is atrocious....
  • Options
    Thewaddy, there is now way of getting through your thick skin, you know you're wrong but you continue with this 'everyones out to get me'. Just accept you're wrong and move on