You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

In heads up SNG's, should we be able to have the decision whether to play the game or decline?

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,604

Oh FFS so much shyte, so little time.

Ok, quick and simple lesson.

The Abrahamic God is I assume the God of the Old Testament. Guess what he is the same God of the New Testament.

Difference was he originally punished those who turned away or denied him. However, wanting to have a relationship and end separation with his people he sent Christ to pay the debt of sin on behalf of all.

Same God, same Creator, same judgement.

I know there are many who don't hold with God and that's your choice and I'll defend to the death your right to make that choice. just don't confuse the issue with misleading statements.

Have a peachy weekend.

I know, to be clear I mean the god of the Jews the god of the Christians, Muslims and Catholics.

they all follow the Abrahamic God and I stand by the views I have expressed.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182
    Doubleme said:

Oh FFS so much shyte, so little time.

Ok, quick and simple lesson.

The Abrahamic God is I assume the God of the Old Testament. Guess what he is the same God of the New Testament.

Difference was he originally punished those who turned away or denied him. However, wanting to have a relationship and end separation with his people he sent Christ to pay the debt of sin on behalf of all.

Same God, same Creator, same judgement.

I know there are many who don't hold with God and that's your choice and I'll defend to the death your right to make that choice. just don't confuse the issue with misleading statements.

Have a peachy weekend.

I know, to be clear I mean the god of the Jews the god of the Christians, Muslims and Catholics.

they all follow the Abrahamic God and I stand by the views I have expressed.
    Sorry about the delayed response but I'm either training, sleeping or fundraising.

Ok, Jewish God and Christian God yes well done correct same God (B+)

Muslim God?, Oh dear no, no, no. Similarities in the religions through Jesus and the Virgin birth but not the same God. (D-)

Erm dude! Christians and Catholics listed separately ? Catholics are Christians so the requirement to list them apart is not only redundant it shows a lack of understanding. (F)

One shudders at the entry level requirements for Higher Education these days.

Good luck with the exam buddy.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Im pretty sure the guy is well qualified in the field he is taking the exam, dont you think? You sure like to make enemies out of nothing for a practising christian....

I did warn the guy in another thread about what he would get from you... you know what, he defended you... his reward was a dig on his competence in an examination....

Thats modern day christianity i guess, it aint what it used to be!
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Im pretty sure the guy is well qualified in the field he is taking the exam, dont you think? You sure like to make enemies out of nothing for a practising christian....

I did warn the guy in another thread about what he would get from you... you know what, he defended you... his reward was a dig on his competence in an examination....

Thats modern day christianity i guess, it aint what it used to be!

And as usual you are too stupid to understand my post.

I was not saying anything about his competence to take the exam. I was pointing out that if people cannot understand that Catholicism is a part of Christianity and not separate from it then the entry requirements have slipped since my day.

The Good Luck was genuine and heartfelt. You wouldn't recognise that because you are too bitter, twisted and narcissistic to comprehend anything that does not fit your narrow parameters for life.

• Options
    briefly to clear this up I am aware that Catholicism is a form of Christianity.

However I have heard numerous Catholics say "I am not a Christian I am a Catholic."

hence why I distinguish the two.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

I am 'too stupid', 'bitter, twisted, narcissistic' to not see this is some kind of heartfelt and genuine compliment....

• Options
    Doubleme said:

briefly to clear this up I am aware that Catholicism is a form of Christianity.

However I have heard numerous Catholics say "I am not a Christian I am a Catholic."

hence why I distinguish the two.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I am 'too stupid', 'bitter, twisted, narcissistic' to not see this is some kind of heartfelt and genuine compliment....

That wasn't a compliment, that was a tongue in cheek comment. However if you fail to see that then perhaps the first 4 words of your quote above "I am too stupid", are apt, erudite and true.
  • Options
    'One shudders at the entry level requirement for Higher Education these days'. Im too stupid to know that from just a written statement wasnt a dig, or meant, that it was tongue in cheek.

I dont have these skills no, though i had no idea that this brands me stupid.

Praise the Lord. You know the one who does the Jews and catholics... no, not that one... the muslims... no, hang on, the real one.....

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    @TheWaddy

All you do is argue, in every thread you get involved with. Every time. Why is that happening to you and only you?
  • Options
    Probably cos we have a clique who all agree with each other.... until of course someone mistakes a post for mine and then disagrees with another member..... which of course is kind of telling....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Probably cos we have a clique who all agree with each other.... until of course someone mistakes a post for mine and then disagrees with another member..... which of course is kind of telling....

yeah that is right @TheWaddy is so wrong here, we really should all point this out just as we were discussing our plans to do so at our top secret underground illuminati meeting last night.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

TheWaddy said:

yeah that is right @TheWaddy is so wrong here, we really should all point this out just as we were discussing our plans to do so at our top secret underground illuminati meeting last night.
    oh crud got the forum posters mixed up oh no **** **** panic the truth is out we have been caught out.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    TheWaddy said:

This is why I mentioned NPD before. People with NPD always end up feeling the world is against them because they simply do not have the ability to see how other people feel about a matter, and therefore empathise. Their brain is just not wired to be able to compute that. Their opinion and view is gospel, most of the time.
  • Options
    Thank you Dr Stella A. The thing is, you are just seeing ME as holding my ground on my opinion.

What about those, who are also saying they are right... you know the ones who say a spin and go is a cash table where you can leave at any point (stokefc)... those who say i was OUTED as someone who threatened someone(MIsty4Me), those who write in Latin when drunk but still maintain table selection(doubleme), those who worship God but verbally abuse female customer service workers and brag about it (TheEdge).... etc etc etc....

You know, maybe study someone else for a while, you dont have to focus on me... you all manage to bypass your virtual reality 'friends' failings...
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    TheWaddy said:

Thank you Dr Stella A. The thing is, you are just seeing ME as holding my ground on my opinion.

What about those, who are also saying they are right... you know the ones who say a spin and go is a cash table where you can leave at any point (stokefc)... those who say i was OUTED as someone who threatened someone(MIsty4Me), those who write in Latin when drunk but still maintain table selection(doubleme), those who worship God but verbally abuse female customer service workers and brag about it (TheEdge).... etc etc etc....

You know, maybe study someone else for a while, you dont have to focus on me... you all manage to bypass your virtual reality 'friends' failings...

Hahaha you did read my reply after i said that , oh the irony, if you did you would have seen i don't play on Stars ,it wasn't mentioned that s+gs are played on that site when i replied so i got thinking he was talking about spin ups , easy mistake
    d- for me i guess , i failed and failed miserably
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    its cool, at least you can own it!:D ;):)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    TheWaddy said:

its cool, at least you can own it!:D ;):)

Isn't it so refreshing when somebody is able to accept feedback with humility and an open mind and acknowledge their errors with grace?
  • Options
    He just made an out and out error, am i supposed to change my opinions on poker in exchange for this???
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited June 2023
    TheWaddy said:

'One shudders at the entry level requirement for Higher Education these days'. Im too stupid to know that from just a written statement wasnt a dig, or meant, that it was tongue in cheek.

I dont have these skills no, though i had no idea that this brands me stupid.

Praise the Lord. You know the one who does the Jews and catholics... no, not that one... the muslims... no, hang on, the real one.....

There is only ONE GOD.......

££££ + $$$$$$

That is £1 +$1 HU SnG's obv :D