You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Your ideas for the Sky Poker TV channel....

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    venividvenivid Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    Dear Sky TVcrew

I appreciate that you have to show repeats (because of only 3 live nights) but I seem to see the same ones over and over again. Surely you must now have a vast bank of old shows to choose from.

Having said that, i could watch any show with Neil Channing on it till the cows come home. And do when it is endlessly repeated.

Ask Anna and Richard not to interrupt the experts when they are pontificating. Most of them are too polite to continue talking over the interruption and their pearls of wisdom are invariable lost.

Regards

Peter
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited January 2013
    Bring back the old format,where the main event and mini event are shown on TV with an analyst and presenter from 8 pm to end of game!

At least once a week,maybe Saturday,should attract 600+ players,did a few years ago! Thats what got me hooked to Sky Poker!
  • Options
    agboyagboy Member Posts: 110
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Your ideas for the Sky Poker TV channel....:
    Bring back the old format,where the main event and mini event are shown on TV with an analyst and presenter from 8 pm to end of game! At least once a week,maybe Saturday,should attract 600+ players,did a few years ago! Thats what got me hooked to Sky Poker!
    Posted by wynne1938
    +1
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    edited January 2013
    Bring back the old format,where the main event and mini event are shown on TV with an analyst and presenter from 8 pm to end of game! At least once a week,maybe Saturday,should attract 600+ players,did a few years ago! Thats what got me hooked to Sky Poker!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Same here, this was suggested by many people mnths back when sky asked for opinions on the new format.

Probs won't happen which is a shame as it would also help attract new players to sky :(
  • Options
    CUFCrp90CUFCrp90 Member Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    Hi Sky Poker

Apologies if these questions have already been asked:

1) Chances of Sky Poker TV in HD?
    2) Chances of Sky Poker TV on Sky Go?
    3) Sky Sports Cash Game on SS3 was brilliant, chances of repeating this on the Sky Poker Channel? and maybe other similar shows?
    4) Congrats on signing up Charlotte Jackson, is this because anyone else is leaving (Anna, Sarah, Richard, James?)
    5) Would it be possible to datestamp the SP watermark for the daytime repeats?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2013
    Whatever happened to 'The Manhattan'? (just having flashbacks to old shows haha)

• Options
    crasshcrassh Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2013
    I enjoy your coverage of the SPT but every time I wonder why you don't show actual play.  I would have thought it would be relatively cheap, you wouldn't need go for a full rig (if you did, all the better), just RFID tables, some table mounted cameras and a couple of announcers in a cupboard somewhere should do the trick.  You could stream the event live, gaining interest from that but you could also intersperse the current coverage of interviews with this content, maybe padding it out to 2-3 hours, rather than the current 1. 
  • Options
    robin1986robin1986 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    hi. i would love to see more opportunities to enter other live events from the £10,000 buy in for the WSOP to a smaller live event like a £50 buy in spt to give online players a chance to play live as for a lot of us £200 and £500  buy in is just a bit to far out of our bankroll to get in on the good action live events.

love the site and the people ,
    it is a grate place to play.
    keep up the good work.
  • Options
    andrew1947andrew1947 Member Posts: 261
    edited April 2013
    up to date schedule
  • Options
    a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited April 2013
    Posted by wynne1938
    +1

You could also have a 4hr timed tourney we could follow from start to finish on the show. I rarely watch the live shows now but hardly ever missed the old format.