You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Adsthepro7 from £500 to............. more than 500 hopefully.

Comments

• Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444

Allan23 said:

Any chance I could join this DTD team ads? Was briefly on your table last night :)

yes, just select ADS when you post in the DTD forum
    Hi Ads, seen a few of your streams, props for doing them particularly with such a small player pool. I haven't really played DTD's n quite a while but fancy getting back involved. Would love to join the team for when I can play.
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    omm said:

Allan23 said:

Any chance I could join this DTD team ads? Was briefly on your table last night :)

yes, just select ADS when you post in the DTD forum
    Hi Ads, seen a few of your streams, props for doing them particularly with such a small player pool. I haven't really played DTD's n quite a while but fancy getting back involved. Would love to join the team for when I can play.
    Look forward to having you involved mate :)
  • Options
    Morris707 said:

Keep up the streams and I'll keep editing them mate; if anyone has any criticisms of the videos/things you'd like to see in future episodes, drop them here and I'll take the ideas on board.

will do pal, thanks a lot for doing the edits for the channel!

Ads :D
  • Options
    Tuesday 21st Results - Bounty Hunter Final Table!

Full Post Here - http://adamyelland123.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/tuesday-21st-results-bounty-hunter.html

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Video is great. Nice work Morris. Liked and subscribed *thumbs up*
    And "Team Ads" is go! I'm in.
  • Options
    MynaFrett said:

Video is great. Nice work Morris. Liked and subscribed *thumbs up*
    And "Team Ads" is go! I'm in.

He did a great job with it for sure

Let's go, hopefully we can pick up some more members along the way and become a DTD force! ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Good luck with the new team on DTD nights Ads! & welcome to the best/craziest/fun night on Sky Poker.
    It will be nice to have a new team to destroy challenge on Monday nights. You have already got some good respected players signing up for you (and waller B) ) .
    I am still watching bits on your twitch (when I can), but still carnt remember my log in details, so I am unable to say Hi...good luck....booooo etc.

PS....Just seen you have chosen blue as your team colour. No pressure, but that was the same colour used by the TEAM SKY Poker players.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    MAXALLY said:

Good luck with the new team on DTD nights Ads! & welcome to the best/craziest/fun night on Sky Poker.
    It will be nice to have a new team to destroy challenge on Monday nights. You have already got some good respected players signing up for you (and waller B) ) .
    I am still watching bits on your twitch (when I can), but still carnt remember my log in details, so I am unable to say Hi...good luck....booooo etc.

PS....Just seen you have chosen blue as your team colour. No pressure, but that was the same colour used by the TEAM SKY Poker players.

• Options
    Going Live On -
  • Options
    conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
    did you win the 5.50 n/h ads. had to shoot out and missed the end, five left when I went
  • Options

did you win the 5.50 n/h ads. had to shoot out and missed the end, five left when I went

:D
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    VWP
  • Options
    Full Results from Wednesday 22nd - We Won One!

Thanks to everyone that tune in live on Twitch, good to get a profitable session on the board.

Full post can be found here - http://adamyelland123.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/wednesday-22nd-results.html

• Options
    conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
    wp dude nice one
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Congrats on the win, and gl with the rest of the challenge.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

BOOMIO
  • Options

wp dude nice one

Thankyou sir

Congrats on the win, and gl with the rest of the challenge.

Cheers dude :)
    Tikay10 said:

BOOMIO

Haha! Easy game Tikay ;)
  • Options

Looks like I'm playing the Mini Avenger tonight, thankyou Sky Poker :D
  • Options
    MynaFrett said:

... which you won't because you're going to bink something next session so just ignore this...

B)
    Congratulations and Firm Handshakes ;)
    Streaming tonight?
  • Options
    Oh, also, how is the recruitment drive for team Ads going? You always mention jawzindawz in your streams :D Very good player and very friendly too (he also gave me some good advice when I first started playing last year) I chat to him a bit at the tables and tried to recruit him the other night for the team but he says it's too many tables going when you add in the 3 DTD tournaments as well which is fair enough... it would have a been a major coup to get him on board... like Nottingham Forest (my team)signing Messi... or something :p

I do know some £1 & £2 tournament crushers (I mix in those circles :D )... and they're friendly to boot... am I ok to try and get them on board?