You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

The case Tommy reported on was already over, and they were up for sentencing, these rape gangs have been at it for years, and been covered up, why havent the main stream media reported on it, Tommy is also supporting the families of 3 boys killed by a muslim extremist in my home town, no media have supported their case , police said it wasnt a terrorist attack, even said they had no cctv of crime, Families of the boys had to fight to get cctv,

Police said it wasnt a terrorist attack, why do you say it is?
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Good morning Mr Bates, both driver and passenger had posted messages on social media, and police originally said it was a traffic accident, until Families got copies of cctv, police had said was unavailable.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    This situation needs to be Judged. Tony Robinson was wrong .... who said, Judge.
    Judge was wrong ..... who said, "Judges" Who elected the Judges. ?
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    Arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned in 5 hours with media reporting blocked.
    Not fishy at all !
    Maybe the judge should be suspended or sacked.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    VespaPX said:

Quiet on this thread today.
    Have all the snowflakes melted?

Love how in 2018, where politics is more about "Our side won, your side lost, haha!" instead of sensible discussion. It's what made the EU referendum buildup an absolute farce.

And yes, both sides are equally guilty of it and it sucks.

To all the people having a go at Tommy, thousands of children have been raped, but you seem more interested in ,what you think Tommy Robinson has done wrong, but i suppose the thought of offending peoples feelings outweigh that.

You do realise that there's a difference between someone not supporting Tommy Robinson's actions and someone condoning rape, yes?

I am interested in rapists being brought to justice - I am also interested in those accused receiving a fair trial.

The case Tommy reported on was already over, and they were up for sentencing, these rape gangs have been at it for years, and been covered up, why havent the main stream media reported on it, Tommy is also supporting the families of 3 boys killed by a muslim extremist in my home town, no media have supported their case , police said it wasnt a terrorist attack, even said they had no cctv of crime, Families of the boys had to fight to get cctv,

What case are you referring to? I bet I can find mainstream media reports.

---

Might reply on Saturday - I've got 239 days, 6 hours and 15 minutes left to build the bankroll enough to escape the country before needing to stockpile tinned food, and it's double points atm.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    EvilPingu said:

VespaPX said:

Quiet on this thread today.
    Have all the snowflakes melted?

Love how in 2018, where politics is more about "Our side won, your side lost, haha!" instead of sensible discussion. It's what made the EU referendum buildup an absolute farce.

And yes, both sides are equally guilty of it and it sucks.

To all the people having a go at Tommy, thousands of children have been raped, but you seem more interested in ,what you think Tommy Robinson has done wrong, but i suppose the thought of offending peoples feelings outweigh that.

You do realise that there's a difference between someone not supporting Tommy Robinson's actions and someone condoning rape, yes?

I am interested in rapists being brought to justice - I am also interested in those accused receiving a fair trial.

What case are you referring to? I bet I can find mainstream media reports.

---

Might reply on Saturday - I've got 239 days, 6 hours and 15 minutes left to build the bankroll enough to escape the country before needing to stockpile tinned food, and it's double points atm.
    "I am also interested in those accused receiving a fair trial".
    Does that include Tommy Robinson because he didn't.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    VespaPX said:

"I am also interested in those accused receiving a fair trial".
    Does that include Tommy Robinson because he didn't.

Yes. He'll be retried fairly with the ability to prepare a defense, and I'm totally fine with that.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The 3 boys were called HARRY, GEORGE AND JOSH, they were mowed done standing at a bus stop in Hayes West London, police originally said it was an accident to the families and said they had no CCTV of incident, the police ad lied about the cctv, and the families have had to fight to get copies, police denied it was a terrorist attack within an hour of terrorist attack, both driver and passenger were muslim and had had isis connections on social media, Media reported story but have not followed up, Tommy Robinson has met the families and offered help and support, why have police lied and try to cover it up.

• Options
    Evil pingu i dont understand what crime Tommy has broke, he read a bbc website page, so if he broke the law so did the bbc,
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Hi Rainman.

It was the 2nd of 3 linked trials. There was a media reporting ban on the case because of this.

As for the other post, it's not a case of one or the other. Any right minded individual should be appalled by grooming gangs, rapists, paedophiles etc this is regardless of their ethnicity. It is possible to be appalled but also want to see the accused receive a fair trial. I'm sure any of us in that situation would hope to receive a fair trial. Perhaps if Tommy campaigned against all people who commit such heinous crimes, instead of just the brown perpetrators, then he might have more credibility.

Oh, and don't be fooled for a second that he cares about the grooming gang victims. If he did, he wouldn't have risked causing a mistrial in Leeds with his antics outside court.

Imagine you're the father or relative of one of the victims, and find out the case has collapsed due to Tommy Robinson's agenda fuelled interference, you're not gonna be best pleased are you?
  • Options
    mondo1985mondo1985 Member Posts: 571

Hi Rainman.

It was the 2nd of 3 linked trials. There was a media reporting ban on the case because of this.

As for the other post, it's not a case of one or the other. Any right minded individual should be appalled by grooming gangs, rapists, paedophiles etc this is regardless of their ethnicity. It is possible to be appalled but also want to see the accused receive a fair trial. I'm sure any of us in that situation would hope to receive a fair trial. Perhaps if Tommy campaigned against all people who commit such heinous crimes, instead of just the brown perpetrators, then he might have more credibility.

Oh, and don't be fooled for a second that he cares about the grooming gang victims. If he did, he wouldn't have risked causing a mistrial in Leeds with his antics outside court.

Imagine you're the father or relative of one of the victims, and find out the case has collapsed due to Tommy Robinson's agenda fuelled interference, you're not gonna be best pleased are you?
    im no expert on it... but wasn't the suspects there for sentencing? so the trial was complete and never in any danger of collapsing?
    I may be wrong
  • Options

The 3 boys were called HARRY, GEORGE AND JOSH, they were mowed done standing at a bus stop in Hayes West London, police originally said it was an accident to the families and said they had no CCTV of incident, the police ad lied about the cctv, and the families have had to fight to get copies, police denied it was a terrorist attack within an hour of terrorist attack, both driver and passenger were muslim and had had isis connections on social media, Media reported story but have not followed up, Tommy Robinson has met the families and offered help and support, why have police lied and try to cover it up.

I actually remember that case being mentioned on Sky Sports News - One of the kids killed was trying to become a professional footballer, and they had some tribute stuff I think either later that night or the following morning, can't remember which.

It was definitely covered at the time by mainstream media - There are three links below to prove as such. [1][2][3]

Dunno if it was on the main TV news, I literally only watch that for live election results nowadays.

"Prosecutor Crispin Aylett QC said Chudasama, a car rental firm employee, had been drinking at the time of the crash and was found to be more than two-and-a-half times over the limit.

CCTV showed him overtaking another vehicle at 71mph in the 60mph zone, before losing control of the car and hitting the victims, prosecutors said."
    [4]

To me, that just sounds like a standard moron deciding that drinking and driving was a good idea.

"ISIS connections" - Source? Especially as the name of the murderer sounds Hindi rather than Muslim, it wouldn't make sense for them to be associated with a terrorist group that claim to be Muslim.

It also doesn't fit the ISIS MO where typically they would be armed and attack others at the scene - The rest of the children at the bus stop were physically unharmed.

"Police denied it was a terrorist attack within an hour" - In my experience, it's usually pretty quickly determined whether something is a terrorist attack or not, from things like eyewitness reports. Whenever you get some moron in a van running people over or blowing kids up at a concert, you know almost straight away. Plus they would've caught him and probably smelled alcohol. It's certainly not unreasonable to suspect it's not a terrorist incident in such a short space of time, although you can never 100% rule it out.

"CCTV cover up" - I have no idea on this, and I don't have time to dig for evidence to confirm or dispute what you say. All I can see is that it was definitely used by the prosecutors as evidence.

[1] https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42843841
    [2] https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hayes-teenage-boys-killed-car-crash-west-london-bus-stop-black-audi-police-a8180761.html
    [3] https://news.sky.com/story/three-teens-dead-after-being-hit-by-car-near-bus-stop-11224147
    [4] https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hayes-crash-latest-updates-jaynesh-chudasama-bust-stop-dangerous-driving-three-teenage-killed-deaths-a8228786.html
  • Options
    mondo1985 said:

Hi Rainman.

im no expert on it... but wasn't the suspects there for sentencing? so the trial was complete and never in any danger of collapsing?
    I may be wrong
    https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/

Skip to 5 if you cba to read it all.
  • Options
    Good evening Evilpingu both passenger and driver were muslim and before investigating police said it was not a terrorist attack, surely it works both waysthey should investigate crime before announcing if it was or wasnt a terrorist attack, and families had to fight to get cctv, passenger had said on social media about his own jihad.
  • Options
    Good evening HHY, if Tommy broke the law by reading the web page of the bbc and the guardian, why have they not faced charges.
  • Options

Good evening HHY, if Tommy broke the law by reading the web page of the bbc and the guardian, why have they not faced charges.

I think it's a misconception that that is what he did. Happy to be corrected but I've not seen anything concrete that he was just reading off a readily available news article.

But even if he was, on top of that he was also filming the defendants (and random people) as they entered court, was badgering them with questions about the case and generally being a nuisance when he shouldn't have even been there. There was no reason whatsoever for him to be outside court that day, especially when he was already on a suspended sentence for contempt of court.

If I was drunk and disorderly in the city centre, and police told me to go home or face arrest, and I return drunk and disorderly an hour later, then I'm gonna get locked up. Swap drunk and disorderly for contempt of court and that's what Tommy did.
  • Options
    Hammer to crack a "Nut"

Do you think he will do a " Cliff" and sue for wrongful imprisonment.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Hammer to crack a "Nut"

Do you think he will do a " Cliff" and sue for wrongful imprisonment.

Well, there is a chance he'll get an even longer sentence at his new trial (The Court of Appeal observed that “the alleged contempt was serious and the sentence might be longer than that already served.”) so no he isn't the victim of wrongful imprisonment.

I think everyone agrees that he was once again in contempt of court, whilst on a suspended sentence for contempt of court. It's the procedure that is coming under the spotlight, not the verdict.
  • Options
    Judge getting out of bed the wrong side ...... red mist sentence.

Think it's the Punishment for contempt of Court ...... that was wrong. two wrongs an all that. jus sayin Hic!
  • Options
    Just read about Tommy Robinsons treatment, whilst he was inside, it was disgusting and against his human rights, even if you dont support Tommy , that sort of treatment is out of order.
This discussion has been closed.