You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB **

Comments

• DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    StayOrGo said:

We now have £420 in the kitty and all members present.

Acknowledged and agreed. I will not be around this afternoon, so good luck
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    Dollie said:

StayOrGo said:

We now have £420 in the kitty and all members present.

Acknowledged and agreed. I will not be around this afternoon, so good luck
    Thanks Dollie, I have updated the share holdings on the OP of the thread below, if you could acknowledge that, that'd be great:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173948/blue-moon-go-live-attempt-at-southwell-aw-on-monday-27-08-18/p1?new=1

Cheers,

G
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    G, I think you posted something about scoring and I said i would keep a running total of it as it wasnt something for the google
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

G, I think you posted something about scoring and I said i would keep a running total of it as it wasnt something for the google sheets. Now I cant remember what it was I was scoring. Help Mr Senility

V

That was the NAP A's B's and C's V.

Thnx G now done on Naps results thread
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys. I was hoping I wouldn't be doing this so soon, but here's the details for the petty cash balance.

On Sat 26/08/18 at GOODWOOD we collected £460.00 and staked £508.00 for which we get £50.80 cash back so a net stake of £457.20 so £2.80 added to petty cash

On Sun 27/08/18 at SOUTHWELL (AW) we collected £420.00 and staked £465.00 - £46.50 cash back, so a net stake of £418.50 so £1.50 added to petty cash.

The petty cash prior to these two days was £3.20 so now stands at £7.50

Screen shots of the betting and banking transactions have been sent to auditors Dollie and Snuffer.

Cheers,

G
    A roll over is looking highly likely now. Feel free to start the discussions now regarding thoughts of going for it yet again.

Roger if it is possible to get an insight as to where it will be that would be helpful.

Cheers,

G
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    JACKPOT tomorrow - Tuesday - is at EPSOM
    Can see any odds yet but the fields are much smaller.

RACE 1: TEN RUNNERS
    RACE 2: SIX RUNNERS
    RACE 3: FIVE RUNNERS
    RACE 4: EIGHT RUNNERS
    RACE 5: EIGHT RUNNERS
    RACE 6: SEVEN RUNNERS

Assuming it does roll over today, the total pool tomorrow will be sure to exceed £500,000, possibly as much as £750,000

If we can get some early feedback here on what you want to do in the event of a roll over, that will help with planning.

Cheers,

G
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    I will be in. Them field sizes look more manageable for a good perm attempt. I agree that the prize pool will be well north of £500K plus.

I understand that not all will want/able to keep shelling out money, but this is what this ad hoc syndicate was formed for. So I hope we can still get a good response if it is a rollover.

Looking at today's results, perhaps we should do a 'lucky dip' perm too ;)
    ROLLOVER - not sure if i'm happy or not!!!!!!
    Further thoughts guys? Yes or no?
    ok - Let's stick to our principles and decide if the Card fits our remit & do-able.
    edited August 2018
    zadoc said:

ok - Let's stick to our principles and decide if the Card fits our remit & do-able.

Sounds good R. I have "cut and paste" the creteria below:

1) Is there at least a £10K rollover?
    2) Is there a decent odds/on "banker/semi-banker?"
    3) Are there at least three races where the favourite is 2/1 or less?
    4) Is there no more than one race where the favourite is 5/1 or bigger?
    5) Is the "type/quality" of racing unlikely to throw up a Jackpot busting outsider?
    6) Is a reasonable dividend likely if we are successful?
  • the_bucklethe_buckle Member Posts: 52
    I would 100% be in for going again tomorrow
    edited August 2018
    I think we can say yes to 1 and probably 6, although it almost certainly will be won by multiple winners. 100 units worth of winners would still pay 6K/7K, could be less units, could be more if all fancied horses won.

I will comment on 2,3,4 and 5 once the board prices are up.
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 397
    I'm in again if you want to go for it. Just sorry I can't help, don't know the first thing about horses.
  • mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,027
    im in for tomorrow if a go,think it will defo be won tomorrow with them field sizes plus likely a few non runner makes it even smaller.
    out all day though so unable to help
    Weather forecast at Epsom tomorrow 18 degrees, light cloud, gentle breeze, no rain scheduled.
    I don't know if early prices are anything to go by ( ATR/RACING P ) but looks reasonable.

Agree with MK, because of FIELD SIZES, will be won tomorrow.

Can we make a reasonable profit - PROBABLY.

OK i'm IN