You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW:
    I'm Registered for tonight's £500 Deepie. Good Luck all! I think part of it might be covered in Hour 2 of Tonight's Show, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Reckon that will encourage more to play seeing that magic little "TV" icon
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : Reckon that will encourage more to play seeing that magic little "TV" icon
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Great game tonight(as usual), few new faces that enjoyed the game and said they would play again. Tv icon must of worked :)
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : Great game tonight(as usual), few new faces that enjoyed the game and said they would play again. Tv icon must of worked :)
    Posted by MADMOO
    ave u won yet mate?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : Great game tonight(as usual), few new faces that enjoyed the game and said they would play again. Tv icon must of worked :)
    Posted by MADMOO
    Well pleased with 30 Runners, especially at this time of the year. Once the dark nights draw in, this Comp will make 100 runners.

Loved the banter, as usual.

Not so pleased with my Exit - I really should have folded J-J in a 3 way coup. My two opponents had QQ & KK!

That's a BAD play, & I'll be thinking about that all night now.

Moo was playing nice & steady, as usual.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : ave u won yet mate?
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Not yet, I am sure the whole community will no when I do lol.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr made a stand 3 handed in BB with A5 against SB who'd 3x raised me 3 rounds in a row. Jammed the pot but he had AQ :( Still £105 not bad and enjoyed playing this great structured tourney.
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : Not yet, I am sure the whole community will no when I do lol.
    Posted by MADMOO
    lol, u will
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited July 2009
    This is a gr8 tourny sky, there is just 1 thing id like you possibly to change regarding the satelites that run. Due to work commitments the only sat i can play is the £2.40 at 5.45pm. The big problem with this is that it never hardly fills up with the minium 10 plyers. Is there any chance you could run 1 more sat at £4.80 around the same time of day, which would give myself and others the chance to get in to this tourny at a reasonable price. Im sure this would increase numbers as its only 5 plyers needed for 1 place. Gl to every 1 who plays this tourny regulary, Ozzie
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    I'm in for tonight............. come on guys, what better way is there to spend ur Saturday night than by playing the best tourney on Sky Poker. Let's get more than the 30 players from last night!!!
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    This is a gr8 tourny sky, there is just 1 thing id like you possibly to change regarding the satelites that run. Due to work commitments the only sat i can play is the £2.40 at 5.45pm. The big problem with this is that it never hardly fills up with the minium 10 plyers. Is there any chance you could run 1 more sat at £4.80 around the same time of day, which would give myself and others the chance to get in to this tourny at a reasonable price. Im sure this would increase numbers as its only 5 plyers needed for 1 place. Gl to every 1 who plays this tourny regulary, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    WD for qualifiying tonight Ozzie and gl m8, i agree that the 5.45 could be a 4.80 speed that way will encourage more entrants.
    edited July 2009
    Ive just made it through the sat phill so ill c u there gl, heres hoping for a gd night
    edited July 2009

Great game again tonight. Well worth the £22, so friendly and proper poker! What more can you want!

edited July 2009
    Great game again tonight. Well worth the £22, so friendly and proper poker! What more can you want!
    Posted by MADMOO
    +1.

29 runners tonight, & everyone busily chatting in the chat Box all night.

And guess who Bubbled, sigh.....

A great evening though.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW : +1. 29 runners tonight, & everyone busily chatting in the chat Box all night. And guess who Bubbled, sigh..... A great evening though.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ul TK,  I went 1 before you, but still great game!
    edited July 2009
    I agree great tourny, ive just got 2 try and stay in it a bit longer in future, wp to those who cashed 2nite, Ozzie
    edited July 2009
    Yeh glad to see this this picking up a bit now, and AMAZED at how long ppl lasted for today, after almost 2 hours we had lost about 7 i think... great stuff, ppl realising not all poker it all in or fold..

Made FT tonight lost 1 60/40 race which crippled me, came back well but only managed 3rd... didnt get my 3rd deepstack win but due to more players got £100... Happy days

Well done all keep up the good work
    edited July 2009
    Yeh glad to see this this picking up a bit now, and AMAZED at how long ppl lasted for today, after almost 2 hours we had lost about 7 i think... great stuff, ppl realising not all poker it all in or fold..  Made FT tonight lost 1 60/40 race which crippled me, came back well but only managed 3rd... didnt get my 3rd deepstack win but due to more players got £100... Happy days  Well done all keep up the good work
    Posted by FlashFlush
    A good result Charles, well done.

In the first hour, only TWO players exited.

This Tourney will get bigger & better come the autumn & winter.
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited July 2009
    You never know, it might become the £750gtd deep stack
    edited July 2009
    You never know, it might become the £750gtd deep stack
    Posted by SoLack
    Not far from it... Now its looking like it will get a bit on TV coverage that will encourage more.... Only need to get to 40 for a £800 prize pool... The more players the more tables so there will still bit a lot of knockouts, so wont go on too late.
  • themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited July 2009
    heres my pennies worth.......

why doesnt sky run some type of sitngo sat for entry  into the 22quid deepstack...
     a little like a DYM 6 RUNNERS 3 GET SEATS  and sky waviers the admin charge for this perticular sitngo ??....
    also every final tablist gets a ticket to enter another deepstack (naturally deducted from prize pool) ....
     i`ve only read 1st page of this thread ....