You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW

12345679»

Comments

• spitfire10spitfire10 Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2009

Managed to get 2cd place tonight in this one nearly got my losses back for the month, now to try and sat into the sunday 100 (br not sufficient for a direct buy in).WP to Glen who won, u deserved it for sheer aggression on final table.

• MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited July 2009
    I havent read the whole post so apoligies if this has been suggested/dealt with, but why not keep the guarentee,  halve the buyin and make a big thing about it.

I personally dont play it because of it being out of my BR at this time, but at £11 I would play for sure.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: 500gtd deep stack payment structure has to change NOW:
    I havent read the whole post so apoligies if this has been suggested/dealt with, but why not keep the guarentee,  halve the buyin and make a big thing about it. I personally dont play it because of it being out of my BR at this time, but at £11 I would play for sure.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    There is a nice Tourney every Wednesday at 7pm which may suit you then, Mr White.

The "tikay Sleepstack" has 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, & is on 10 Seater Tables.

£10 + £1 = great value, & it got 98 runners last week.
  • MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited July 2009
    sounds good to me.  I am doing another £40 challenge, turning it into £1k by the end of the august, sounds right up my street :D
    edited July 2009
    sounds good to me.  I am doing another £40 challenge, turning it into £1k by the end of the august, sounds right up my street :D
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Good Luck in it. It plays really nice, & there's always a bunch of banter in the Chat-Box.

Wednesday night, 7pm.
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009

2nd again! Very well played Greg,well done

• NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited August 2009
    4th in my 2nd attempt in this one, might start playing it regularly :D
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    2nd again! Very well played Greg,well done
    Posted by MADMOO
    Thanks Lisa, WP you too.

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    4th in my 2nd attempt in this one, might start playing it regularly :D
    Posted by NColley
    Please do, and encourage more people to play, its the best tournie on Sky imo.
    edited August 2009

Well done Greg, Moooooooo, & NColley.

I really miss playing this Tourmey when I'm working. I'll be back in it on Wednesday, though.
  • IRONS_1984IRONS_1984 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2009

Regardless of payment this tourney is by far one of the better.  Tikay is right, if there isn't enough players to pay out all of the final table then the lucky few will have to go the extra mile to get paid - simples.
    Always play the Deep Stack, always will.
    :o)

• Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited August 2009
    Just managed to take down my 1st 500ds, gr8 game with some gr8 plyers. Dont play often but imo is easily the best tourny on sky. Wp 2 every1 who cashed 2nite. Ozzie