You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Return of 68Trebor

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

Good to see you back posting

Villa will be fine this year. They’re looking a decent team
    Grealish should be the first name on the team sheet in midfield for England

I have the S90
    It’s been great so far

Which year's S90 have you got and what trim and engine?
    Volvo S90 Saloon 2.0 T4 Momentum Plus 4dr Geartronic
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    Jac35 said:

68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

I have the S90
    It’s been great so far

Are you happy with it?
    Looking back was Momentum Plus the right spec to get?

• Options
    68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

I have the S90
    It’s been great so far

Are you happy with it?

Yeah no complaints at all really. Spec is very nice
    Maybe would have got the diesel if i was to do it again
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

68Trebor said:

Jac35 said:

I have the S90
    It’s been great so far

Are you happy with it?

Yeah no complaints at all really. Spec is very nice
    Maybe would have got the diesel if i was to do it again

OK, cheers.
    Probs going to go for the V90, diesel, inscription.
    Planning to have a look at one tomorrow.
  • Options

Played a fair few tournies last night and only managed a cash in one but did take a fair few bounties in the others.
    Having looked at UKOPS schedule I realised that the £220 ticket I won from the UKOPS freeroll was for a night when I wouldn't be home from work until 11pm ish. On the back of this I messaged Tikay, who subsequently messaged @Sky_James, asking if it was possible to change my £220 ticket into 2 x £110 tickets for the UKOPS Main Events on Friday and Saturday. Within an hour I had been registered for both these events. There is not another poker site out there who would have sorted this, never mind within an hour, no questions asked, so I thank you both very much.
    On the house moving front after consideration we have ruled out the New Mill house, but having walked past the Denby Dale house with Willow this afternoon it is most definitely in the running.
    Tonight is a bottle of red, a bag of Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno & Cheese (possibly the best crisps out there) and a few MTT's.

Bankroll £322.22
  • Options

Wednesday night consisted of 1 hour of poker as really not feeling it and with the effects of red wine starting to take affect I ended up on the sofa watching The Irishman. Long film, but really enjoyed it, and what a cast. Strange to see Stephen Graham trying to pull off an American accent. Last night I played a bit and did ok but when it really mattered couldn't get my 50/50's and 60/40's to hold. Tonight is all about UKOPS and watching Waller02's stream. Regged for the UKOPS Freeroll and UKOPS 1, 2 (courtesy of ticket from UKOPS Freeroll), 3 and 4. Won't be playing owt else and hoping for at least 1 deep run.
    The house in Denby Dale has been SSTC. However what looks like our dream house in the lovely village of Emley has appeared on the market last night. As it is on with the same estate agent as ours is up for sale with, I popped in today to make an appointment to see it. We are the 9th couple to book an appointment to see it and have a viewing at 2:45pm tomorrow. It's going to be one of those that sells over the weekend and so if we like it we will have to make an offer immediately. If that is the case I might have to do a bit of bartering with our prospective buyer to get him to accept the cash offer he has on his, but is slightly lower than he wants, by dropping ours a bit. In the long run it could save me money as we need to be completed by March 1st to avoid stamp duty. When I spoke to our estate agent he thought this might work but best seeing the house in Emley first.
    Never went to look at the Volvo and really torn between the S90 and V90. If they were the same price I would get the V90 but the S90 is between £2k - £3k cheaper for the same spec. If only money was no object.

Bankroll £192.26

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Moving house is THE most stressful thing ever.
  • Options

Decent start to the night, 7th in UKOPS Freeroll for a £110 ticket for Sat night.

Not so great in UKOPS 2, got Shrimpy, Bates, Stayorgo and Nishg on table. Ist hand get dealt AK in MP, StayorGo raises UTG, I re-raise, he 3-bets, I call, 10 high flop, he bets, I fold, 900 chips gone. Not easy is it!!!!
  • Options

Why do I always run like this in big events and like a god on freerolls?
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    bearboy532Small blind40.0040.009227.50
    MattBatesBig blind80.00120.0010900.00
    Your hole cards
    StayOrGoFold
    68TreborRaise195.00315.006825.00
    nishgFold
    Shrimpy28Fold
    bearboy532Call155.00470.009072.50
    MattBatesCall115.00585.0010785.00
    Flop
    • A
    bearboy532Check
    MattBatesCheck
    68TreborCheck
    Turn
    bearboy532Check
    MattBatesBet405.00990.0010380.00
    68TreborRaise1050.002040.005775.00
    bearboy532Fold
    MattBatesAll-in10380.0012420.000.00
    68TreborAll-in5775.0018195.000.00
    MattBatesUnmatched bet3960.0014235.003960.00
    MattBatesShow
    68TreborShow
    River
    • K
    MattBatesWinStraight to the 814235.0018195.00
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    UL running into #runlikebates.....but well done in that freeroll.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

UL running into #runlikebates.....but well done in that freeroll.

Cheers Maxally, I ain't good enough to get away from that

• Options

What a turn for @MattBates

Incred.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Tikay10 said:

What a turn for @MattBates

Incred.

The word you were looking for was standard....not incred
  • Options
    Day one of UKOPS completed and a loss of £17 recorded but another £110 ticket gained so overall not a bad start.
    Still a bit gutted and confused by the Bates hand in the £110. Looking back I suppose the only hand he was going to get it all in with was the 6,8 but still going to find it sooooo hard to fold there. The annoying thing was I even said to myself he can’t have 6,8 surely, a player of his calibre wouldn’t be getting involved with that. But when you’re so deep and it’s not that expensive I suppose you can. Still find I do seem to blow these chances I get when I qualify for the bigger tournies. Anyway thanks to UKOPS freeroll I have another chance tonight and tomorrow to mix it with the big boys. We go again tonight!

Bankroll £175.36
  • Options
    68Trebor said:

Day one of UKOPS completed and a loss of £17 recorded but another £110 ticket gained so overall not a bad start.
    Still a bit gutted and confused by the Bates hand in the £110. Looking back I suppose the only hand he was going to get it all in with was the 6,8 but still going to find it sooooo hard to fold there. The annoying thing was I even said to myself he can’t have 6,8 surely, a player of his calibre wouldn’t be getting involved with that. But when you’re so deep and it’s not that expensive I suppose you can. Still find I do seem to blow these chances I get when I qualify for the bigger tournies. Anyway thanks to UKOPS freeroll I have another chance tonight and tomorrow to mix it with the big boys. We go again tonight!

Bankroll £175.36

Ul with the hand v Matt

Tbh I think he should be calling with that hand 100% of the time there
  • Options

Regged the UKOPS 7 £22 £5k Rebuy, the UKOPS 9 £11 £5k Rebuy BH, UKOPS 10 £22 £3k BH and in UKOPS 8 £110 £15k BH thanks to a ticket from the UKOPS freeroll. Don't intend entering anything else and will watch Oli's stream whilst playing.
    Saw the house in Emley and although it needs a bit of updating it really was very nice and in a lovely location. Rang estate agent straight after to register our interest and was told that there were 18 viewings this weekend and they had put another 30 on hold. They had also received 2 offers, one at full asking price. I have until Monday to decide what to do and I think it will be a case of offering asking price and see where that gets us. Not prepared to get in a bidding war though, so think we will be unsuccessful. We will wait and see.
  • Options

Busted UKOPS 7, not a big fan of rebuys so not rebuying. Great table in the £110 with Bates, StayorGo and Destinycod all to my left.
  • Options
    68Trebor said:

Busted UKOPS 7, not a big fan of rebuys so not rebuying. Great table in the £110 with Bates, StayorGo and Destinycod all to my left.

There's so many faces to your left they are almost to your right, too.
  • Options

Not the best few days in many ways.
    Ward Prowse - Enough said!!
    Emley house - looking very doubtful as I have requested a second viewing and very unlikely to get that opportunity as they have received several bids. I just don't have it in me to spend £350k and decide where I want to live for the forseeable future from one 20 minute visit. I always think of myself as a bit of a nit.
    COVID - bored of it now.
    Poker - Was lucky enough to play 3 x £110 tournies through the UKOPS freerolls, unlucky to get Bates on my left on all 3 tables. Never got going and lost every flip in all 3. Spent too much on UKOPS already and a combo of poor play and not winning the flips when it mattered has caused me to re-deposit. Have regged the UKOPS Mini, UKOPS £3k BH and the Mega Stack tonight. This then leaves me with just over £200 and I will start to focus back on the cash tables going forward. Start at 10nl and move up at 30 buy ins and then back down at 25 buy ins.
    Work is going to go mental again for the next few months if the last lockdown is owt to go by and this will mean I need to spend less time on the tables. Also went back on the old exercise bike on Sat and Sun. First time in a few months and really did feel better for it so intend to keep it up.

Bankroll £207.54
  • Options

The queues were back at my local supermarket this morning & the loo roll aisles were stripped bare by midday.