You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DOHHH's TP preperation sit n go specific thread!....

12346»

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Just had a hand there, short stacked v1 oppo, Im out of pos having raised up following his limp utg. 

I have ace 10, flop ace ten 6 rainbow. 

Now I check, I want to double here! Is this the most stupid thing I cud do?

He checks behind, turn is a jack, I move in, I have 850ish, just over the pot. He snaps. I already know his hand, QK!!!

Is there any room to slow play here? I wanted to double up so I was comfortable, such a dry board. Is it a cooler or did I ask for it?

U cud argue with my pre flop play, I know its a bit dodgy.

Its the question of slowplaying I want addressing? - Just had a feeling he was gonna push! Best off killing the hand there?
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: DOHHH's TP preperation sit n go specific thread!....:
    Just had a hand there, short stacked v1 oppo, Im out of pos having raised up following his limp utg.  I have ace 10, flop ace ten 6 rainbow.  Now I check, I want to double here! Is this the most stupid thing I cud do? He checks behind, turn is a jack, I move in, I have 850ish, just over the pot. He snaps. I already know his hand, QK!!! Is there any room to slow play here? I wanted to double up so I was comfortable, such a dry board. Is it a cooler or did I ask for it? U cud argue with my pre flop play, I know its a bit dodgy. Its the question of slowplaying I want addressing? - Just had a feeling he was gonna push! Best off killing the hand there?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

dont bother slow playing the chips in the pot are always too worthwhile in this format.

Did you have a look into the icm bubble calcuations? because that is where you can probably improve your game the most.

Taking notes will allow you to spot who you can and cant bully. 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited February 2010

All being well, at DTD on Sunday, I shall organise an introduction between two players who have never met.

Mr Beaneh, meet Mr Dohx7, Mr Dohx7, meet Mr Beaneh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not going tk. 

what do u think to the above question tho?]]

DOHH
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: DOHHH's TP preperation sit n go specific thread!....:
    Not going tk.  what do u think to the above question tho?]] DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Not for me matey, have my biggest day of poker ever the next day, If I went on sun that wud be my 2 biggest days in a row. 

Gunna give those 3 nights my all. 

Was the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, for NOOOOOOOOOOO never slow play in a dym? I NOOOOOOOOOO

it cost me :(

DOHH