You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Markycash diary - It's been a while! Anyone up for Twitch?

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Many thanks Asho & Max, very much appreciated and thank you for the company and support which saved me from chatting to myself :smile:

I have a lot to learn about streaming but hopefully the channel will keep improving as I familiarise myself with Twitch.

Ideas on some sort of challenge to start would be welcome to spice things up a bit. I kind of want to avoid the usual £100 to £xxxx type challenges though.

Hopefully see some of you tomorrow night from around 7pm and hopefully the boom button keeps working :wink:

• Options
    Will kick the stream off around 7pm again if anyone wants to follow along.

I am trying different streaming software so hopefully there aren't teething problems. I did manage to improve the upload speed another touch so it may not freeze as much and I added a 2 minute delay to avoid obvious problems with people seeing my cards at the tables.

Good luck in your games tonight folks!
  • Options
    Meant to start streaming at 7pm but fell asleep :blush: Will kick tonight's off soon for anyone who wants to follow.
  • Options
    Will try another stream tonight around 7:30pm if anyone is interested.

The last stream saw a nice £600 profit after a deep run in a $109 PLO8 MTT (replay video on Twitch)

Appreciate any follows as I'm a newbie to this. Twitch ID = Marky_Crash

Good luck at the tables tonight folks!
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stream PLO8, wonderful game! Will try to pop in at some point later. GL.
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Hi Mark,
    Good to see you back playing here.
    I plopped in to see your stream last night for a bit but I could only hear the sound. The screen was frozen.
    Not sure what the problem was because I watched some of Duesenberg's stream with no problems.
    I will try again sometime because I would like to see you play some PLO8.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Hi.

Yeah had similar problems every time I've tried to watch too, either massive lag or frozen screen too unfortunately.
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know folks!

My connection has been awful the last 2 days.

I will see if I can find a solution.

Hope you are running well on and off the tables :smile:
  • Options
    I mean, who'd have thought a 4G router placed on a lamp, placed on a bin placed on a table would be so thoroughly unstable... :blush:
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    You need some beer mats
  • Options
    The internet connection - or lack of - sort of stopped the Twitch stuff in it's tracks.

Some developments though...

Telecoms engineers have been working in the area installing full fibre broadband and in the not to distant future I should have speeds of up to 1gbps :o

I tried to get a timescale from the engineers but they weren't giving much away. Hopefully not too long as they are physically on the ground installing it.

So apologies in advance, there may be more of my incomprehensible droning tones on the horizon!