You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Current Issue with the Download Client

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Current Issue with the Download Client:
    In Response to Re: Current Issue with the Download Client : I asked this a week ago. 
    Posted by JustPaid
    Apologies, I missed the question.

I'll reply on your original post.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Current Issue with the Download Client:
    Is it working yet?  There's no clear information on here. Is it being said that the client we all had, will now work with adobe 24?  Unfortunately, I downloaded abode manager to stop updates, which led to issues viewing pdf's, and I think sky still crashed.  Put in around 2,000 hands a night at zoom instead. Was thinking of starting a new month on sky, but not if it keeps crashing.
    Posted by JustPaid
    Hi again,

That is my understanding - yes.

I'm still using version 22, & I play 30 to 40 SNG's every night without any glitches or problem.

Note the Post by POKERTREV, who posted as follows;

"I have installed Adobe Air 24

I have now played a number of times using the download client, I can happily say that all the issues I had have now been resolved. (I have played 5 tables simultaneously too with no issues)

It may be worthwhile noting that Adobe Flash Player Version 23.0.0.207 is different to Adobe Air 24 beta version.

I have installed Flash Player 23 & Adobe Air 24 beta and all is well.

So ensure you install the latest version of Flash Player (23.0) & then Install Adobe Air 24"

I hope that is of some use.

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited December 2016
    Been having problems with chrome lately (tables not launching automaticallt) which makes it hard to multi-table.

Tried out the client with Air 24 beta this morning for a short session and all seemed fine.