You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My story

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    Always a joy to read your 'ramblings' Tom. All the best to you and your family for the future mate.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    A great thread Tom and so nice that the family are all in good places at the moment, long may it continue.

It seems ironic that we both enjoy poker and only live a few miles away yet have only ever met in Vegas. What a strange world.

I doubt if I will have time to play Brighton but I am sure you and the rest of the gang will have a great time.

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    If I could reach your level of equanimity in my life dude, I'd be landed - the way you have handled some of the stuff that life has chucked at you is quite something. I've really enjoyed reading this thread and lovely to see it end on a pleasant note. Maybe see you in Brighton, peace out.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368
    This thread has been, at times, heart-breaking and heart-warming. But it has always been brilliant.

If possible, PLEASE don't let it end.

See you in Brighton.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,218
    Inspirational thread.... Lovely to hear you and your family are doing, and coping well. Thank you for writing it, and always remember, as in Life itself..... it's not over 'til the Fat Lady sings ...... and I can't hear any warm-up warbling :)

WELL DONE on winning your first seat to Brighton.... Hope to see you there if I can finally win a seat :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,537
    Thanks for sharing your story of highs and lows with chuckles included.

Good luck Tom.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    edited July 2019
    I guess i’ll have to use your favourite poker tracking site, Sharkscope, to see how many final tables you’ve made now!

Take care Tom and hopefully see you again soon
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,250

Been a great Diary, this, & it'll be sorely missed.

Take care Tom, & see you in Brighton.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Good luck in all you do Tom, been a fantastic read. All the best to you and your family
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,460
    Sent you a P M Tom, too emotional to post here.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,057
    This has been a great thread and a great read Tom. So inspirational to see that you and your family are in a good place, long may that continue. See you in Brighton
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,579
    Hi Tom, always try & read ya diary but not posted much. Good luck in Bri..