You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,315

Mark, please be aware;

We have made some changes which mean posters can now Edit their posts for up to ONE MONTH after the post was made.

I hope that eases the headache some of you were having, especially those who run leagues, competitions & the like.

If anyone, in exceptional circumstances, needs a post editing that is older than 1 month, drop me a PM & I'm sure I'll be able to help. Please note there are no circumstances where a Post older than 1 year can be edited.
  • markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Tikay10 said:

Mark, please be aware;

We have made some changes which mean posters can now Edit their posts for up to ONE MONTH after the post was made.

I hope that eases the headache some of you were having, especially those who run leagues, competitions & the like.

If anyone, in exceptional circumstances, needs a post editing that is older than 1 month, drop me a PM & I'm sure I'll be able to help. Please note there are no circumstances where a Post older than 1 year can be edited.

Cheers Tikay,

I will make a word document with players who are opted in. I will update this ITT to get around the problem of having an ever changing list of opted in players in the OP. I don't foresee any other issues.

Thanks for the update!

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 16th of November

Updated weekly league table

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 17th of November

Updated weekly league table

The £5.50 PLO8 BH results from the 18th of November

The updated weekly table

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    Not surprised you keep asking for bigger O8BH tourneys, looking at those results.

WP.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542

Not surprised you keep asking for bigger O8BH tourneys, looking at those results.

WP.

Yes dragon the boy is good was hoping for a late charge on Sunday (win both and collect about 30 heads) but then he goes and wins the 8:30 game over. Well Played marky

WP.

• DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 703
    to markycash having started to look at your posts for the 08bh tournys just wanted to say thank you for all your work and time for doing this it makes the game even more fun and i do appreciate all the work you put into this thanks again
    Thanks all, very much appreciated.

Was looking forward to playing tonight's games (especially as one of the is a mini UKOPS) but I have my first day in the new job tomorrow morning and have lesson plans to finish...

See you all in the Monday night games and good luck tonight folks!

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,107
    Yea wp Marky & you do an amazing job updating tables everyday so thanks for that. Just been looking at tonight's games and according to the lobby there are now 2 tourneys at 7.15- £500 mini UKOPS BH and the regular £200 BH as well. Is this an oversight by Sky or are both of these running in parallel?
    By the way good luck in your new job, I am sure you will do very well
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Superb results this week Mark. The creative plays are obv working m8 :)
    I echo the other posters re. the running and promoting of the league, sterling effort sir.
    Oh, and good luck with the job, hope it doesn't restrict you from playing more than ,say, 5 nights a week.
    Cheers Sid and Bill!

@SidV79 - I presume this is an oversight as the other mini UKOPS game took the place of the regular £5.50 PLO8 game. Not sure if @Tikay10 can send a note to wherever he sends them? Or if @Sky__James is around to change this if necessary?

@pomfrittes - Haha yeah, the creative stuff has to pay off now and again :p
    Hi Sid,

I'm not really sure if it is an oversight to or not, to be honest.

It might be. It might also be that as Marky runs a league which includes it, it might seem unfair to cancel it tonight, as (in theory) it could affect the outcome of the weekly league.

Anyway, thank you for pointing it out.

Have a great evening at the tables.
    Tikay10 said:

Hi Sid,

I'm not really sure if it is an oversight to or not, to be honest.

It might be. It might also be that as Marky runs a league which includes it, it might seem unfair to cancel it tonight, as (in theory) it could affect the outcome of the weekly league.

Anyway, thank you for pointing it out.

Have a great evening at the tables.

The one that ran a few days ago took the place of the respective PLO8 game though.

No complaints here, just wish I could play them this evening lol.
    Thanks Mark.

Probably an oversight then.

Help yourself boys, might be a bit of overlay bonus.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,107
    Thanks Tikay for your 'clear as mud' answer lol but no worries shall play them both
    So it is a case of...

This all getting rather tempting lol
    P.S. For league purposes we will go with the £200 GTD at 7:15pm and 8:30pm as these are usually the ones we use.
  • Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 444
    I've cancelled the £200gtd at 7.15.