You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    "Chances of making it 61.78%". Your having a laugh if you have not done your home work by 9:15pm this week then its the cane for you marky.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,519
    markycash said:

Congrats to Essexphil on winning the league this week, WP mate!

Are you fine to play the £33 PLO8 BH next week with your prize?

Have not (as yet) been entered into this. If not, no prob-any £33 next week....(just tell me when)

Phil
  • markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Essexphil said:

markycash said:

Congrats to Essexphil on winning the league this week, WP mate!

Are you fine to play the £33 PLO8 BH next week with your prize?

Have not (as yet) been entered into this. If not, no prob-any £33 next week....(just tell me when)

Phil
    Hi Phil,

My bad, apologies for that mate. I have been under the weather all day (self inflicted) and forgot about this.

I have requested it now although it may well be too late for tonight. If it is too late I have asked for the NLHE main tomorrow night.

@Essexphil - Will need to be tomorrow now mate. Apologies again.
    No probs-gl tonight
    Essexphil said:

No probs-gl tonight

TY GL mate!
    @Essexphil - You are all set for tonight mate, good luck!

The results from the games last night

The final weekly update

So well done to @pomfrittes on winning the league this week! Are you able to play the Sunday £33 PLO8 BH this Sunday coming? If so, no matter what @Essexphil might tell you, I will remember to make the request, honest o:)
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Hi Mark, I would prefer entry in to tomorrow’s main if possible. If not the Sunday one is absolutely fine. Thanks.

Hi Mark, I would prefer entry in to tomorrow’s main if possible. If not the Sunday one is absolutely fine. Thanks.

Hey pom

It would be ideal if we could keep prizes for the Sunday £33 game to help the £33 PLO8 game to do well. I understand now and again there may be exceptional circumstances and people cannot make a Sunday evening but it would be great if we could support the Sunday game.

I requested Phil's for tonight due to my error in forgetting to request his entry to the Sunday game yesterday.

If you could let me know if the Sunday is okay. If not I will request another night for you and see if this is acceptable.

markycash said:

@Essexphil - You are all set for tonight mate, good luck!

Ta muchly-need it :)

The updated weekly league table and results from the games last night

• pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Hi Mark, sent you a pm. Sunday will be ok. Thanks

The £5.50 PLO8 BH results from the 12th of December

The updated weekly league table

Tikay a quick question about the 20:30 PL08 bounty this evening please . I was in a couple of PL08 mtt and was going to late reg but looks like it was cancelled, Some of the players who had registered for it said there was 6 players in it . How many players does it need to start!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry about that last bit i could not help myself.
    safc71 said:

Tikay a quick question about the 20:30 PL08 bounty this evening please . I was in a couple of PL08 mtt and was going to late reg but looks like it was cancelled, Some of the players who had registered for it said there was 6 players in it . How many players does it need to start!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry about that last bit i could not help myself.

Might want to tag @Tikay10 in case he doesn't notice your question after I spam the results. I seem to remember something about 7 runners but that might be a lot of tosh. It would be handy if this info was displayed on the tourneys as people might jump in to ensure it runs.

Results from the game tonight and the updated league table
    (1 game was cancelled tonight)

Might want to tag @Tikay10 in case he doesn't notice your question after I spam the results. I seem to remember something about 7 runners but that might be a lot of tosh. It would be handy if this info was displayed on the tourneys as people might jump in to ensure it runs.

Cheers marky

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 14th of December

Updated weekly league table

Stunning performance last night @pomfrittes WP!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226
    edited December 2017
    safc71 said:

I did see this yesterday, but forgot to reply, sorry.

My advice would be to register for these things earlier. If everyone did that, they'd never be cancelled. I agree, by the way, that the lobby should display "minimum runners".

The minimum runners thing is a bit odd. It's not so much the fear of potential overlay, more the case that a handful of unscrupulous poker players were exploiting the situation.