You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    What you fink " Mumsie" your fault I'm still here, should I keep plugging away or retire to gods waiting room.
    Who wants to come with me ...............

I don't have enough points to enter........the waiting game.
    Roman site left to English Hetitage Trust for posterity.

They have approached me regard my feet but told them I've not finished with them yet.
    Canada style Deal....... You ain't gonna be King - Why hang around. !
    Sometimes rail a friend ( yes I do have them) if he's in Tournament, so having watch him satellite into big game started to watch, only to see him on the leader board. Surprise as he's normally slow starter, keep looking in from time to time he's in top three. Wow!
    I play few games myself then look back to find him sat out and his blinds being nicked, thinking he's gone to the loo or get drink I keep watching, no show, blinds go round he goes down ..... where the ef are you, what you doing.... he's about to go out. Call him no answer, What! Twice he gets saved third time out. Call him again, this time he answers........
    Yep! You guess it, fell asleep been called a Muppet before, he said, had long Day at work. What you expect me to feel sorry for you, you poor thing.

MUPPET !.....................

Why Wouldn't You....................
    Harry & Meg getting bashed by Media ...... big Robbie fans " where ever life takes you"
    There is only one thing that attracts loads of men with Camera's & Binocular's.
    Yep! Birds..................................... scantily clad one's

I'll just stay here and look at the Picture for a while ..... give me nudge if fall asleep.
    Time for cuppa, mull over did .... Iran shoot down plane thinking Trump was on it. Mm!
    Well, know how Meg feels, shock at rejection to my problem putting on few pounds will have to deal with it. Not looking forward to attending my Ballet Classes now and being offered sugar plumb fairy roll. Don't like me feet or me Santa slippers don't like me.
    I could get complex rejection syndrome start a thread about it........ Mm! better not.
    I know I wasn't the strongest ....... sure I wasn't the Weakest. round 2 please

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited January 2020
    goldon said:

Well, know how Meg feels, shock at rejection to my problem putting on few pounds will have to deal with it. Not looking forward to attending my Ballet Classes now and being offered sugar plumb fairy roll. Don't like me feet or me Santa slippers don't like me.
    I could get complex rejection syndrome start a thread about it........ Mm! better not.

Beware the slimmer .
    I have three sisters who are constantly battling with their weight.
    Slimmers can be a wee bit touchy, mainy because they have a guilty conscience regarding how weak and ill disciplined they have been.
    It's no great achievement losing weight, quite easy really,it's the keeping the desired weight that's the achievement.Although some feel a goal is achievement. That's not the case.
    I've been a 32 waist for the last 35 years,eating and drinking in moderation. Simple.
    Cut out spuds and bread for easy weight loss.
    Carbohydrates turn to sugar, which is no good , obv.
    In fact all grains are no good for you, they're meant for animals.
    That's why they use them to fatten up the cattle.
    Plus they can give you digestion disorders and all sorts.
    Obviously the bread and cereal industries would suffer if anybody banged on about it.
    Eat plant based food, fish and meat.
    End of lesson, good health.
    Oh, must include nuts.Stick to almonds and walnuts in moderation.Some popular nuts are sooooo fattening.
    Like the sound of "The Chill Sisters" can they sing, start a Group. !
    As contributor did you think I over did the Caption Competition, was my input disruptive to you and spoil it for others. ?
    I do love Capo Compo & get carried away. !
    Always suffered from to much information my Prostate Op being example. Had to stop running then jogging left with walking push ups shadow boxing, knocked myself out few times.

My impute to Fat Club ........ well better leave it there......
    over weight problem. For me just Christmas indulgence few Mr T walks should be gone back to normal . cough! note to myself; You don't do Serious. s.t.f.u.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    I don’t think my sisters could perform on the same night, as one has back trouble, one has recurring bouts of shingles,and the youngest one is all over the place with the hormonal thingy.
    I didn’t know there was anything up for grabs for the caption thread until you mentioned it the other day.How would a newbie know there is? There’s no indication on the OP.So maybe there isn’t.The thread should have a one entry only instruction somewhere in there too, so as it hasn’t....
    Or is it in the small print 🔍
    I’d avoid diary threads, but the rest imo are game for comments.
    That’s until you get your legs slapped obv.
    Sorry to hear your Sisters have Problems was looking forward to seeing them on X Factor or the Voice ..... Will Iam would've loved the name. The Chill Sisters

The Caption Competition; Mr T posted. He's posted them before and never heard of any prize being offered, so surprised at the comment "I spoiled it for everyone" why I ask the question did he think there was. You are right, nothing to say a prize up for grabs, I wasn't expecting or looking for one and the last time (as I remember ) none was offered. Think the word Competition indicates some sort of winner to be decided. Only Mr T can shed light on the purpose for his post. Think he has other places he gives freebies away. I enjoyed it hope others did ............. no incentive needed to participate.

Think we all googled it sure the correct answer was not the intention ?
    If you get in the habit of eating enough for two people, then cut down ....one objects.
    Cut through the

Had lot of Explaining to do but this got me out of trouble.

They said: "Our name comes up as 'Teas Me' on debit cards, so men have had to bring in their partners to prove to them we are a café.

"We came up with the name after sitting down and having a think. We were going to go for 'Baps to the Future'.

"We've had a few people in who said their partner thought they had been on a dodgy website or something.

"The men have been bringing in their partners on a Saturday morning to see it's just a café. We've had a lot of good banter."