You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Shouldn't laugh ......... stop it
    Boris, trade Bridge to America ...... what you mean, he'll never build it.

Not very many Butterflies or Bumble Bees but plenty River Monsters.
    Fed up with all the bad news every day............ well here's some good.
    The Coral Reefs around the Caribbean is dying, but coral gardeners are slowly rebuilding it .

Houston the Eagle has Landed........ no not the Lunar Module the best love position ever.

Thought that get your attention.
    Rory Stewart wants to kip in my house but Sadiq khan said, if I vote for him he promises not to want to kip at my place. Mm! Now, who should I vote for.
    Give us a Kiss Love .. no .. you could have Coronavirus , but we'll share it......

Bin Liners are back......some look good in them, jury's out here.

In Turbo sit&go which usually last 12 or so minutes end level 7- 8 when player typed in chat, we were on level 10 with all 6 players still in.

Is that a record ......... ?
    Both sides of Graffiti ... one we love the other we expect.

Where you been........
    Mini Fat Club. only one subscriber.

On the scales this morning not far to go now, was comparing bumps with the wife.
    Obviously she has two I can't compete with, although some men have man ****, but not me. My beer belly bump is no longer (barrel) more party seven compared to the wife's Michelin Tyre from eating Michelin food. Love handles Mm! Ever changed a Tyre.
    Suits you Sir / Er, Madam, it's a colour question ...... younger or older, does grey make you look more intelligent.

Another Quarantined naughty Puppy ... is suicidevirus more dangerous than Coronavirus

Is this the only answer to deal with players that think Sky Poker is flawed. ! don't all rush.
    Given up on stray Dogs / Puppies think I'll open Donkey Sanctuary.

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    goldon said:

Another Quarantined naughty Puppy ... is suicidevirus more dangerous than Coronavirus

Is this the only answer to deal with players that think Sky Poker is flawed. ! don't all rush.

Not at all. People are perfectly entitled to their opinion.

The problem is that SOME (only some) of these people then feel the need to insult everyone. Or play thousands of games (profitably) while claiming Sky is rigged against them.
    Yes, was going so well till then. Mystery why suddenly so many complainers descend on the Forum at one time. Suggestion they're the same person, how can that be.
    Forum Gentle/mans Club Oops!

Oh! how times have changed, they let anyone in now a days. Asbo required

When I joined Sky Poker (the early years) they wanted my birth certificate, driving license, passport ID, six character witnesses, D.N.A. sample, plus inside leg measurement & good conduct medal. Now they give you £10 to insult them.
    Tribute to Trish Paige55

I'm here cause it's Raining......

Also.
    https://youtu.be/8nm-g4Ekxe4