You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

There are some nasty people out there.

You brought Grenfell up, without any reference to the victims.

You criticised a lawyer, who you don't like because he is representing a Syrian child refugee and victim of racial and physical abuse and then defamation of his character.

What are your views on these people?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357517/Five-men-arrested-sickening-Grenfell-Tower-bonfire.html

Blatant lie.
    So what inspired you to look the solicitor up and share these old stories?

Or were you just following a Gammon feeding frenzy online somewhere?
    On this very thread many people have brought up TOMMY ROBINSON,S past.
  • Options
    You seem happy that TOMMY might be in trouble, rather than the welfare of the 2 Children involved in the bullying incident.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

You seem happy that TOMMY might be in trouble, rather than the welfare of the 2 Children involved in the bullying incident.
    I'm delighted that the reprehensible TR will hopefully be held accountable for his actions.

Did Tommeh care about the welfare of one of the children involved when he was spreading lies about him and pathetically attempting to link him to ISIS?
  • Options

I'm delighted that the reprehensible TR will hopefully be held accountable for his actions.

Did Tommeh care about the welfare of one of the children involved when he was spreading lies about him and pathetically attempting to link him to ISIS?
    Ok so you only care about TOMMY being prosecuted and not the welfare of the Children involved.
  • Options

Ok so you only care about TOMMY being prosecuted and not the welfare of the Children involved.
    Yes Rainman, that's exactly how I feel.

(obv its not, but it's futile with you cos you'll only put some absurd spin on it)
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    As to the above " considering taking legal action " ..is a long way from actually doing it .

(obv its not, but it's futile with you cos you'll only put some absurd spin on it)
    Here's a novel thought then , if given the opportunity to express that you are concerned about the welfare of the children , why wouldn;t you do that ? Mystic meg isn't on the forum .
  • Options

As to the above " considering taking legal action " ..is a long way from actually doing it .

Here's a novel thought then , if given the opportunity to express that you are concerned about the welfare of the children , why wouldn;t you do that ? Mystic meg isn't on the forum .
    In the same way that you and Rainman were afforded multiple opportunities to express your disgust at the Grenfell Tower effigy idiots but declined on every occasion?

• Options

In the same way that you and Rainman were afforded multiple opportunities to express your disgust at the Grenfell Tower effigy idiots but declined on every occasion?

Difference being your mate was shamelessly using that tragedy to deflect from the real topic and saying some vile things in the process ...2 young boys are suffering in this story and all you are interested in doing is whooping at the possibility of TR being sued . Im sure most people will be able to see the difference quite clearly . Feel free if you want to carry on where your friend left off .
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    edited December 2018
    I have seen the appalling video of the one young kid bullied then I seen SYL trying to claim the bullied kid is in Isis and spread other malicious lies which he then backtracks on.
    Must have missed the other video which shows two children bullied ?

Difference being your mate was shamelessly using that tragedy to deflect from the real topic and saying some vile things in the process ...2 young boys are suffering in this story and all you are interested in doing is whooping at the possibility of TR being sued . Im sure most people will be able to see the difference quite clearly . Feel free if you want to carry on where your friend left off .

• Options

You are absolutely correct, I am indeed very interested in seeing TR being held legally accountable for the lies he has spread about one of the said boys. I'd say it is a very dangerous thing to do to link someone to ISIS without a shred of evidence, so it's important that actions like this face consequences.

I feel sympathy for both of the boys. The Syrian lad, because he's grown up in a warzone, escaped it only to then end up bullied and attacked in an English school. And the English lad, because he's been raised by a family of racists and is a product of his environment. It looks like the English lad really needs a positive influence in his life, because at 16 it's not too late. Is TR the right person to be that positive influence? Absolutely not.
  • Options
    That's the great thing about being able to engage your brain.

I can oppose TR and oppose grooming gangs/CSE. I can oppose TR and also have sympathy for people caught up in his web of lies and agenda.

Isn't it great when you don't have to choose one or the other?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I have seen the appalling video of the one young kid bullied then I seen SYL trying to claim the bullied kid is in Isis and spread other malicious lies which he then backtracks on.

I clearly said 2 young boys are SUFFERING. The perpetrator has had death threats as a result and him and his family are apparently in hiding ...so yea 2 young boys are suffering.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Not condoning it but at 16 maybe its a good time to learn actions have consequences.

I clearly said 2 young boys are SUFFERING. The perpetrator has had death threats as a result and him and his family are apparently in hiding ...so yea 2 young boys are suffering.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Not condemning it but at 16 maybe its a good time to learn actions have consequences.

Maybe it's time to show some compassion , and realise he's a victim as well and on the scale of things, really just a child also ...and is the word you meant " condoning " ?
  • Options

I can oppose TR and oppose grooming gangs/CSE. I can oppose TR and also have sympathy for people caught up in his web of lies and agenda.

I'm sure you will enlighten us all , who on here has to choose one or the other ?
  • Options

I'm sure you will enlighten us all , who on here has to choose one or the other ?
    Rainman appears to see things very black and white.

Oppose TR? Must be a nonce then.
    Happy that TR is potentially getting sued for spreading malicious lies? Can't care about the kids involved.

• Options
    Thanks for the correction.Had edited.

Since he is a child maybe SYL could have considered this before going and interviewing him. We know if it was two Syrian refugees he would not have got involved. Sad really he is using children in this way.

Maybe it's time to show some compassion , and realise he's a victim as well and on the scale of things, really just a child also ...and is the word you meant " condoning " ?

• Options
    Very interesting the woodwork is coming alive ..
  • Options

Very interesting the woodwork is coming alive ..

You came out the forum woodwork recently.

You had about 10 posts total since 2009 before jumping in on the Brexit thread (despite not voting and not willing to share your views) and on here (despite not being a TR fan, supposedly)

So, welcome out of the woodwork.
This discussion has been closed.