You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    It's quite plain that certain people are determined to get this thread shut down . I refuse to respond any further to blatent trolling .
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Pathetic response from someone who has trolled every voice against SYL . Has tried to put words into some posters mouths mis quoting others and then claims foul. I wont even mention the nonsense posted on the brexit thread.

It's quite plain that certain people are determined to get this thread shut down . I refuse to respond any further to blatent trolling .

• Options
    Last post for the night but some will find this funny.

"Trolls always play the martyr card when exposed"
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548

Why have you flagged me for saying you are a SYL fanboy/fangirl ?

Do you not find him repulsive like me ?

You will have to walk to School tomorrow for three days. On your own. !
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

Can't take you seriously as someone who claims they where at a free SYL march and shows a picture of Liverpools CL league homecoming.

https://youtu.be/1r-xX3K4xQw

Liverpool Champions league homecoming :):):)

• Options

day4 eire what were 30000 Liverpool fans doing in London, was John Lennon Airport closed. awwww hhhy most upsetting how will i sleep, i am sure you will be alright, as long as you dont breed

Rainman lol
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Are you going to the 'Brexit betrayal' march on Sunday, Rainman?

I notice TR tonight pleaded with his fans to not get drunk and to behave themselves.
  • Options
    He has turned the corner on his journey to be given second chance.

Reform is only good if people embrace it.
  • Options

day4 eire what were 30000 Liverpool fans doing in London, was John Lennon Airport closed. awwww hhhy most upsetting how will i sleep, i am sure you will be alright, as long as you dont breed

Rainman lol
    Never posted this picture, but i am still opposed to the barbaric torture of Animals for religious purposes and in your world that makes me racist.
    Keep up the good work as you can see yourself the so called far right are growing stronger every day, viva la Espana.
  • Options

I notice TR tonight pleaded with his fans to not get drunk and to behave themselves.

Would you have rather he didnt tell some of them to behave themselves, to me sounds like a sensible thing to say.
    In all big crowds you will always get a few morons, i remember a time when man city supporters threw bananas at a Black Arsenal player, does that ring a bell.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Would you have rather he didnt tell some of them to behave themselves, to me sounds like a sensible thing to say.
    In all big crowds you will always get a few morons, i remember a time when man city supporters threw bananas at a Black Arsenal player, does that ring a bell.
    So are you going or not?
  • Options
    You claimed the photo was real hence your "what where all the Liverpool fans doing in London" post .

As for the far right growing from such a low base that could be statistically true but nowhere near power thankfully.

Rainman lol
    Never posted this picture, but i am still opposed to the barbaric torture of Animals for religious purposes and in your world that makes me racist.
    Keep up the good work as you can see yourself the so called far right are growing stronger every day, viva la Espana.
  • Options
    Think they're struggling and called out Dads Army to rake over the bomb damage.
  • Options
    bunnydasbunnydas Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2018
    I'll come out of the woodwork and give my 2p worth on TR..

He is a racist ****.

I can already hear "where's the proof" etc etc ringing out. Unfortunately I haven't got any *physical* proof like videos, articles etc. My proof is from actually meeting the bloke on several occasions and the things that happened to me. You can choose to believe what you want, but I have no reason to lie.

First occasion was one of the first EDL "marches" that took place in Luton, the town was caught somewhat by surprise at the amount of people that turned up and the ensuing trouble that followed. I was working behind a bar in the town and the EDL descended upon us as they had decided to use our pub as a meeting point. ~300 people turned up in the space of 30/40mins, only me and the then boss were on.

I was called a terrorist, dirty ****, told to go home amongst other things as well. I also had 2 bottles thrown at me across the bar. Can honestly say it was one of the only times I've been scared behind a bar. Did TR try and stop any of this? Of course not, he joined in and goaded his followers.

We unfortunately had TR and Carroll (and their entourage) come to us every so often during the EDL years and almost every time racist remarks were made & at no point did TR stop or reprimand his cronies. TR would join in with the "**** bashing" throughout the night (as he got drunker). On more than 1 occasion I heard him use racist remarks towards either myself or other people in the pub.

That's why I think he's a racist ****.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

bunnydas said:

He is a racist ****.

I can already hear "where's the proof" etc etc ringing out. Unfortunately I haven't got any *physical* proof like videos, articles etc. My proof is from actually meeting the bloke on several occasions and the things that happened to me. You can choose to believe what you want, but I have no reason to lie.

First occasion was one of the first EDL "marches" that took place in Luton, the town was caught somewhat by surprise at the amount of people that turned up and the ensuing trouble that followed. I was working behind a bar in the town and the EDL descended upon us as they had decided to use our pub as a meeting point. ~300 people turned up in the space of 30/40mins, only me and the then boss were on.

I was called a terrorist, dirty ****, told to go home amongst other things as well. I also had 2 bottles thrown at me across the bar. Can honestly say it was one of the only times I've been scared behind a bar. Did TR try and stop any of this? Of course not, he joined in and goaded his followers.

We unfortunately had TR and Carroll (and their entourage) come to us every so often during the EDL years and almost every time racist remarks were made & at no point did TR stop or reprimand his cronies. TR would join in with the "**** bashing" throughout the night (as he got drunker). On more than 1 occasion I heard him use racist remarks towards either myself or other people in the pub.

So when you called the Police, what action did they take ?
    And why did you let them back in after there appalling behaviour on the 1st occasion ?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Just astonished someone would publicly call him a national hero.

So of all his criminal convictions which one makes him deserve the title most ?

Or is it that he founded the EDL the not racist in the slightest organisation.

As for the 30,000 supporters marching in London that has been proven to be very wide of the mark. Best estimates have been 2 to 3 thousand.

Or are you one of the many gullible people who fell for the pictures of Liverpools home coming from 2005 CL win as Tommy supporters ?

day4eire, if you watch video i posted, can you count roughly how many Liverpool fans are on the march. :)
  • Options

Just astonished someone would publicly call him a national hero.

So of all his criminal convictions which one makes him deserve the title most ?

Or is it that he founded the EDL the not racist in the slightest organisation.

As for the 30,000 supporters marching in London that has been proven to be very wide of the mark. Best estimates have been 2 to 3 thousand.

Or are you one of the many gullible people who fell for the pictures of Liverpools home coming from 2005 CL win as Tommy supporters ?

day4eire, if you watch video i posted, can you count roughly how many Liverpool fans are on the march. :)
    You don't expect him to be able to count do you ?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Tasnime akunjees twitter page ( freely available from a google search)...anyone else see the smug joy in the headline .when he tweets some figures from quilliam , victim empathy 0 ..this guy really is a piece of work and certain quarters on here happy to defend him .

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Morning.

I know this is going to sound a bit patronising & school Head Master-ish, but the thread was all the better yesterday for having solid, reasoned debate rather than personal attacks on each other & he/she said stuff. As a result, we got several new posters on the thread who had, until now, been "read-only".

Let's avoid the personal stuff please, & concentrate on the topic, which is Tommy Robinson.

TIA.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    bunnydas said:

He is a racist ****.

If I was on the end of that sort of horrible racial abuse , I would report the matter to the police and they would be obliged to investigate it . I'd also say if someone came on here and created a similar post but in defence of TR , saying for instance , he regularly came into their pub and was always polite and never said anything racist ...the TR opponents , would be lamabasting the person , screaming for proof , and calling him a TR fanboy . More double standards .
This discussion has been closed.