You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Glasgow Live Update

Comments

• Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    Good luck all
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,198

I'm afraid we don't have the Table Draws in a form I can reproduce here, but if I can get them, I'll post them.

If you want to know what table any specific player is on, just ask & I can find out reasonably easily.
  • Options

Today's Live Update?

There is only James & I here from Sky Poker, & both of us are still in (just.....), but I only have a bowl & am unlikely to survive a few orbits, so as soon as I'm busto, I'll be updating fully.

Any questions, fire away & I'll do my best to answer.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,630
    Go for it Tikay. Doesn't matter about the updates. You and Madprof heads up. GL all.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    This is the FULL seat & table draw EXCEPT James Wong (95,000, T2, Seat3) who is on Page 2 of the plasma. Also, I seem to have morphed into Ian Kendall.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,214
    Tikay10 said:

This is the FULL seat & table draw EXCEPT James Wong (95,000, T2, Seat3) who is on Page 2 of the plasma. Also, I seem to have morphed into Ian Kendall.

going IANcognito then :D
  • Options

^^^^

Oooh, very good.

It's less embarrassing (for me) to use Ian's name, too.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,214
    edited October 2018
    GOOD LUCK Ian !, James, The Chatty One, Danny (madprof), and especially Roseeeeeeeeeeeeee who's going to need a lot of Irish 'Lucky Leprechauns' and some special 'Misty Magic' ..... so I'm stirring the AAces and 99's potion now ;):)o:)
  • Options

After the filthy weather on Friday & Saturday, it's a gorgeous autumnal day here today.

Step outside the cardroom & this is the view.

First photo is the Clyde heading towards where the shipyards are (were...) & then on to the open sea, the 2nd photo is heading inland, that's the M8 going across the river. Nice bridge that, too.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Glasgow almost looks....ok in that first picture.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Sky-James, preparing for today, this was 2 minutes ago....

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 916

Glasgow almost looks....ok in that first picture.

Looks better in the sunshine than it does in the rain man........
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited October 2018
    Tikay10 said:

After the filthy weather on Friday & Saturday, it's a gorgeous autumnal day here today.

Step outside the cardroom & this is the view.

First photo is the Clyde heading towards where the shipyards are (were...) & then on to the open sea, the 2nd photo is heading inland, that's the M8 going across the river. Nice bridge that, too.

Boring factiod, I lived in one of those blue coloured riverside apartments for a short while after they were built around 1990, also in the distance just to the right of the Finnieston Crane behind the white building you can just about see the SECC which is also right next to the Hydro and opposite the BBC buildings.......font of knowledge me. Think theres a shabby old football stadium further along as well......
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Great game here in Glasgow - Sky James and Thistledu on my table.

Tikay doing a sterling job as always
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    IrishRose said:

Nice to know he sleeps with a smile on his face.... :smiley:
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2018
    Careful crossing any roads after 6pm Tikay, no way any vehicles could see you in that t-shirt.
  • Options

And in shock news......I'm BUSTO.

Spent 2 levels shoving my bowl, & eventually shoved once too often & got looked up in 2 spots. Lovely flop for me as it happened, but it failed to blossom & bear fruit.

So I'll just get myself sorted out, have a cup of tea & wee sort of thing, then I'll see if we can get some photos & chip counts.
  • Options

It seems that Ambo busted a few hands before I did, then IrishRose followed me out of the tournament door.

On a brighter note, @Sky_James is absolutely mullering his table, he has over a quarter of a million from 164,000 at the start of the day.
  • Options

Here's the state of play at 2.45pm;

61 players left.

Blinds 2,000-4,000/500.

Average stack 132,000

Prize pool to follow imminently.
This discussion has been closed.