You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Edges £100 to £1000 challenge.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Congrats on the finish and GL in the mini mate.

Great work!

Cammy
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,523

@TheEdge949

Don't forget you are booked to play tonight's Mini as your prize from last week;s Daily Forum Comp.

I know you'll enjoy it whatever happens, but it'd be great if you had a deep run & won a few bob.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    Had fun as always, won nowt as per usual.

Life's grand, poker's fun and not much else to report. A few cashes here, the odd bounty there and its pretty much rinse and repeat.

It was great to put faces to names on Thursday with @StayOrGo's brilliant zoom sesh.

I never knew I knew so little after playing for 15 years, can't wait for the next one.

Hope everybody is healthy and happy and will update when there's something worth saying.

I know I said I was going to post a tale from the doors, however, I was recently informed that the main character from one has passed away and the lady involved in the second one is suffering from dementia which I didn't know at the time and makes the tale sad and tragic and definitely not amusing or suitable to post.

So have a banging weekend, tell somebody that you love them and have fun.

Speak soon.

Mark
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    Ok well I'm going to take a break from playing on here. The bankroll is gone and atm I cant win.

I just do not see the point in reloading when variance simply means I cant win anything really, not a bounty, not a flip, not a 96% fav all in preflop, not a dym, nowt, nothing, nada, zilch.

So I shall continue to post on the forum, but unless its a freeroll I wont be playing until I find some confidence again.

In the meantime have fun, love each other and run like Usain yeah.

Mark
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,523

Keep that chin up Mark, poker is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.