You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Going live now folks... :)

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Another entertaining Stream, thanks Dues. If it's okay with you I've started a note of your best quotes/phrases as you have a few. I'll post here the most memorable (and publishable, f you know what I mean) once I get a few more :smile:
    AMD68 said:

Another entertaining Stream, thanks Dues. If it's okay with you I've started a note of your best quotes/phrases as you have a few. I'll post here the most memorable (and publishable, f you know what I mean) once I get a few more :smile:

Thanks Codger ;)

Please do feel free to repeat as many quotes or catchphrases as you like in here - it sounds fun and cringe-worthy in equal measure from where I'm sat! I do fear you may have quite the task in getting round the profanity filter with a lot of it though :D.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    are you streaming tonight
    Only caught the last of the stream tonight (finished at 1:20am!!!)

Quote of the night doesn't go to Dues, the author can claim it if they like -

“have a long hard look in the mirror whilst peeing dues ask yourself how your poker game fell so far" :smiley:
    I am blessed to have such a supportive community in my stream :D

Thanks all for sticking around so late - was a mad fun one :)
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    AMD68 said:

have a long hard look in the mirror whilst peeing dues ask yourself how your poker game fell so far" :smiley:

Was that @Shrimpy28 aka little shrimp man/little prawn man, king prawn, dirty crustacean? Shrimpy was on form last night, ably assisted by @NOSTRI :D
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    edited September 2020
    I missed the last bit of the final table last night as I lost the will to live had to go to bed. Just caught up with it and saw that you managed to finish second, congratulations on that as finishing third would have led to a chat stream of abuse I feel.
  • Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142
    MynaFrett said:

AMD68 said:

have a long hard look in the mirror whilst peeing dues ask yourself how your poker game fell so far" :smiley:

Was that @Shrimpy28 aka little shrimp man/little prawn man, king prawn, dirty crustacean? Shrimpy was on form last night, ably assisted by @NOSTRI :D
    Yes @MynaFrett that was my very well put together quote, as you can see by the number of derogatory nicknames i have no acquired from duesenberg i felt last night was time to start fighting fire with fire!
    ^^^^

Looks like someone’s feeling a little crabby today.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Great idea will pop in
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Evening All.

In honour of the SPT grand finale I thought I'd fire up the stream for some casual Sunday night fun. The plan is that I'll be going live at just after 19:30 with some button mashing of my own before cutting the delay later into the evening for real-time railing of the SPT.

It's a bit last minute but hopefully there'll be a few familiar names knocking about for any of you that may be up for some real-time chat and banter as the SPT draws to a close.

Finally of course, best of luck to all!

Anyone else feel lied to?
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Top marketing semi-bluff strategy
    Thanks for sticking around so late guys.

Join me again tomorrow when I'll be joined by Scarlett Johansson and Bono. Honest :*
    MattBates said:

Anyone else feel lied to?

He was sooo engrossed in his own tables he was oblivious to the massive plays going on at the SPT. He never even noticed the SPT finishing, lol.

Good luck chicken_melt tonight. Expect to be ignored. :)
    Bono had to cancel at the last mean but fortunately I've got an even better replacement in @chicknMelt

Live from 18:30 my lovelies...

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013

Bono had to cancel at the last mean but fortunately I've got an even better replacement in @chicknMelt

Live from 18:30 my lovelies...

Did you tell Bono you were still going to stream with or without him?
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Sounds like it might be a rough night......