You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's coming

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Yea ,brilliant coincidence.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,077
    VespaPX said:

You missed Swine Flu
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Don't worry, Trump is on the case, we will be fine.

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,968
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,427
    It's my Puppies fault they have nothing to do since they were barred.
    https://youtu.be/BOhj_O5CyrA
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    The logical with a few hunches.
    I could leave myself open here, but I can take it.
    China is still a communist country, so no other country could clamp down like they can, maybe North Korea too.
    China clamped down hard on Wuhan, but unfortunately some folk who showed no signs of the virus, but had it, were still allowed to travel abroad.
    It took just maybe one person in South Korea to spread it to thousands,as it only takes one person to spread it anyway,which is logical💡.
    For younger folk it will be about the same as the flu, give or take.
    But anyone with underlining illnesses,young too,the elderly obv, will likely not have the same outcome as younger healthier folk.
    You already know the above, but I think once this budget is out of the way, things are going to get ramped up bigtime.The budget won’t contain much other than borrowing billions and with a few perky bits to please the campers.
    But as Italy were too late in containing the outbreak, they are now in the mire bigtime, not helped by the media releasing an announcement about a lockdown,so thousands scampered down south,taking the virus with them.Now the whole country is in lockdown, which won’t be anywhere near the same as the Wuhan lockdown. The media announcing it before the authorities were in place to enforce the lockdown. Well done media👏
    This will cost the country billions, their banks weren’t in the best of shape as it was.Getting back to the U.K. Although the racing was something else at Cheltenham yesterday, great finishes, money has been put before health imo.
    You try and contain a virus, but allow the masses to attend the festival??
    Folks from around the world, mostly Ireland.
    Young or middle aged, they’re fine, but what about their relatives when they go back home.
    Alarmist? No. Modeling already tells us their are thousands of cases in the U.K.
    Remember it only takes one person to spread it.Think about this. If it got eradicated in the U.K., which will cost an absolute fortune, do we still receive incoming flights,freight,to our airports,through the tunnel, or via shipping?obv including passengers as well, all the above from countries that may still have the virus outbreak.That would be daft,and unlikely.
    China’s numbers have fallen due to their clampdown, our clampdown will be nowhere near Chinas.When will China receive foreign travelers back to their hotspots, seeing as now it will be the foreign travelers putting them at risk again.
    I’m expecting a financial meltdown in the coming months, but the good news is I think D Trump will crumble.
    I need a part2.
    The meltdown will come from bad debts etc.
    Cheltenham was packed as usual, which isnt strange obv, but all the restaurants in my village have been near empty at night, and others I’ve seen on tv have had the same problem.
    Yet they let Cheltenham go ahead and crowds are still at soccer matches? Nice containment👏
    What they’re doing imo, is buying time, to come up with some plans and trying to stock up with all the necessaries for a massive outbreak. Pre stocking for Brexit has partly helped.
    No democratic governments will be able to cope imo.
    Just a hunch,but I think it may be quite a while before Liverpool will lift the Premiership Trophy.
    I think they will stop playing, even behind closed doors. Big call.
    I do a shift, along with my sisters , caring for my mum. I’d suggest if you’ve got any elderly relations,stock them up.
    Again, the young will be ok though.
    Remember, governments aren’t allowed to scaremonger, but I am.
    Watch these numbers shoot up, for every new case there’s undoubtedly many more.
    Glooooom.
    I also think the Negotiations will stop because of the virus at some stage. Big call.
    Sleep tight.
    Add on. forgot to mention if a vaccine is ever found. Very unlikely any time soon.
    Most likely something to slow it down during treatment imo.
    Bingo time for anyone that comes up with a vaccine.
    chilling said:

Add on. forgot to mention if a vaccine is ever found. Very unlikely any time soon.
    Most likely something to slow it down during treatment imo.
    Bingo time for anyone that comes up with a vaccine.

Join the dots:

https://humansarefree.com/2020/01/bill-gates-world-economic-forum-ran-coronavirus-outbreak-simulation-just-6-weeks-before-the-real-outbreak.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2020/01/29/coronavirus-bill-gates-apple-and-jack-ma-donate-millions-to-fight-outbreak/#72cadc4d189f
    chilling said:

The meltdown will come from bad debts etc.
    Cheltenham was packed as usual, which isnt strange obv, but all the restaurants in my village have been near empty at night, and others I’ve seen on tv have had the same problem.
    Yet they let Cheltenham go ahead and crowds are still at soccer matches? Nice containment👏
    What they’re doing imo, is buying time, to come up with some plans and trying to stock up with all the necessaries for a massive outbreak. Pre stocking for Brexit has partly helped.
    No democratic governments will be able to cope imo.
    Just a hunch,but I think it may be quite a while before Liverpool will lift the Premiership Trophy.
    I think they will stop playing, even behind closed doors. Big call.
    I do a shift, along with my sisters , caring for my mum. I’d suggest if you’ve got any elderly relations,stock them up.
    Again, the young will be ok though.
    Remember, governments aren’t allowed to scaremonger, but I am.
    Watch these numbers shoot up, for every new case there’s undoubtedly many more.
    Glooooom.
    I also think the Negotiations will stop because of the virus at some stage. Big call.
    Sleep tight.

Notice how the line is nearly erect.
    Quite apt, as we’re about to get f .cked.