You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's coming

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    Where all the Toilet rolls are going........ to wrap the dead bodies.

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    There was never a mention in the budget about building more crematoriums. That’s troubling.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is death a serious complication?
  • Options
    Pilot Project by China ....... the cut price version, out of control

Eradicate Old People passed their sell by date and relieve burden on Society.

China’s ageing problem is particularly severe in the traditional heavy industrial areas in the northeast
    In Liaoning, more than 20 per cent of the population was aged over 60 last year, and the local government last week introduced a long-term plan to encourage young couples to have a second child to compensate for the loss when older workers are given the flu vaccination coronavirus. cough! ****!
    Huang also suggested the birth rate could be boosted to compensate by bringing in three years of maternity leave for all new mothers and dads, which he said would also help with children’s early education and become model citizens.
    “I believe maternity leave and other related benefits will ensure family members see their elderly relatives receive the jab. The old are the most pressing problems around this issue that [the authorities] need to address,” he said.

China's ageing population problem & Solution. If proved success can be rolled out around the World.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited March 2020
    Madrid on lock down
    McLaren pulled out of the Australian grand prix but the race is still going ahead at the moment
    Looks like all British sports events are going to stop hopefully before this weekend
    USA stopped all flights from Europe
    This is very serious now this country will be on lock down sooner rather than later
    Stay safe folks and good luck
  • Options
    Italy announces all shops except pharmacies and food outlets will be CLOSED as coronavirus death toll climbs by 31% to 827 in 24 hours and intensive care units are advised to stop treating the elderly ............... told you being rolled out bye bye old folk. cough! Far t
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,315
    stokefc said:

Madrid on lock down
    McLaren pulled out of the Australian grand prix but the race is still going ahead at the moment
    Looks like all British sports events are going to stop hopefully before this weekend
    USA stopped all flights from Europe
    This is very serious now this country will be on lock down sooner rather than later

Except those between the USA & the United Kingdom & Ireland. Not sure Trump realised that Brexit or not, we are in Europe & always will be.

• Options
    The UK are not part of the Schengen zone.
    When our cases rise,expect flights to and from the USA to cease.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Madrid on lock down
    USA stopped all flights frmm Europe

Except those between the USA & the United Kingdom & Ireland. Not sure Trump realised that Brexit or not, we are in Europe & always will be.

I cancelled going to Lisbon this weekend..not so much worried about catching it but getting back or being isolated for 2 weeks there; the risk of the cost of staying and the inconvenience outweighed the losses on flights and airbnbs......

Still every cloud and all that..I can try out for another Vegas semi seat! ;)
  • Options
    You can never be too careful with you're Money.

• Options

Two badly affected countries still to report their cases.
    New cases around the world are currently about 4 times the amount there were in Wuhan during its peak crisis time.
    China’s numbers aren’t the ones to note now.
    I’m thinking you might need to 🤞for Vegas going ahead?
  • Options
    Its not an issue about going to the Sky Vegas tourney....I'm not gonna win a seat?!!

I just play to raise my blood pressure and heartbeat up every now and then! >:)
  • Options
    UPDATE!

From a reliable immigration source -meeting held today-at a regional airport!

There is a plan to close all regional airports except for Manchester, Heathrow and Gatwick
  • Options
    madprof said:

Its not an issue about going to the Sky Vegas tourney....I'm not gonna win a seat?!!

I just play to raise my blood pressure and heartbeat up every now and then! >:)

A raised heartbeat will burn more calories.
    I suggest you need more stress in your life.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,315

Looks like the FI Australian F1 GP has been cancelled.

The Players Championships, from Sawgrass in Florida, will play behind closed doors tomorrow, Saturday & Sunday.
  • Options
    Boris ...... Errm Ah yes Mm Ah Arr stay arrr at home.