You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    waller02 said:

SR23 said:

waller02 said:

SR23 said:

We've got this, right @mumsie ?

Yes, if by "this" you mean this:

Ha, just you wait and see (how wooden that wooden spoon can get)
    I don't really think we are in the best position to be taking the pi55 ourselves. I've been telling myself that there is still plenty of time and it's all to play for, but we are getting towards the business end now and the gap is looking pretty big.

Good luck tonight Steve.
    At the risk of turning into that dog/fire 'This if fine' meme, I reckon there STILL IS plenty of time and I've got faith coming out of my ears. Good luck to you, too.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    waller02 said:

I don't really think we are in the best position to be taking the pi55 ourselves. I've been telling myself that there is still plenty of time and it's all to play for, but we are getting towards the business end now and the gap is looking pretty big.

Good luck tonight Steve.

Less of this garbage, please. We're just over halfway through. Everything that thas been done so far can be duplicated. Bang out a win and you'll go up to third in points. One half decent score gets you back in contention for profit.

We've got two £10ks before this is over. Win one of them and you more or less automatically win. Do it. I dare you.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    PKRPar said:

Lay off my partner in crime! He will come good. I know it.

Called it lol.

I need to update from the mini last night. Will do that shortly. Been a busy day in the office today :(

vwp @cpfc_2010

@NOSTRI FattMates should have 13 points. I know it feels like a one man team, but I did get 2 points :)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    PKRPar said:

PKRPar said:

Lay off my partner in crime! He will come good. I know it.

Called it lol.

I need to update from the mini last night. Will do that shortly. Been a busy day in the office today :(

vwp @cpfc_2010

@NOSTRI FattMates should have 13 points. I know it feels like a one man team, but I did get 2 points :)
    regretfully...so did I..wp @cpfc_2010 Nice start...jut need your partner to step up now! ;)

Mind, so does @bigfatfish 's partner, who's a proper numpty
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

Quite right. And up one spot you go.

Hopefully you have just discovered the last mistake in my spreadsheet.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    edited May 2020
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Thanks for popping up the exit/glory hole @mumsie. I'm in there nice and early tonight. In fact, thought about snap de-regging everything but, well, you know.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    just f..k .t
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    C'mon champ @HENDRIK62 pick yourself up and get back in the game son

https://youtu.be/Z8v8cktq63Q
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Just wait until Mr Tennents kicks in later.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    no idea how to play anymore if I ever knew
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    SR23 said:

Thanks for popping up the exit/glory hole @mumsie. I'm in there nice and early tonight. In fact, thought about snap de-regging everything but, well, you know.

Hi.

Only on my mobile. Can only one table.

Got a place tho.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Reports coming through of a @bbmike victory in the plo8.....
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    trevil25 said:

i seem to have put a bit of a jinx on fish&chips , don't think they have got a point since iv'e shown my support ,so if you want me to jinx someone else lads just name the team and i will swing my allegiance.

Consider them unjinxed! VWP @bbMike
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Wp Mike
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Great stuff @bbMike vwp.
  • Options
    Well done @bbMike. That almost caused a three-way tie at the top but don't worry, I took care of it.

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    how's about that then, Trevil?

Thanks guys, was a fun comp
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Well played Mike, apologies for my performance again m8, did manage 1 point but deeper in the red im afraid.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701

Well played Mike, apologies for my performance again m8, did manage 1 point but deeper in the red im afraid.

Ha don't be silly, I had time for a little dry spell before tonight too, so anything is possible. And now we're in striking distance. Don't feel like you have to play every night though by the way, only a bit of fun.