You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    PKRPar said:

@Tikay10 and anyone else, main event payout showing 23 paid but there are 740+ runners?

@PKRPar

?

It's currently showing 174 places;

174th £14
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    PKRPar said:

@Tikay10 and anyone else, main event payout showing 23 paid but there are 740+ runners?

seems sorted now :)
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    PKRPar said:

Says 175 in mine.
  • Options
    yeah i think it was just my broswer.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    I saw it too @PKRPar then was quickly changed after you posted
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited May 2020
    AA vs QQ in the main. He got quads. Decided not to fire multiple bullets in case it comes down to that for profit.

Left with #50, no cashes so far. Think I'm buggered.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    NOSTRI said:

AA vs QQ in the main. He got quads. Decided not to fire multiple bullets in case it comes down to that for profit.

Ooh.

Thought the side bet was just cash...
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

NOSTRI said:

Ooh.

Half goes to points, half goes to profit. Team leaderboard prizes are going to charity, individual leaderboard is cash to the winners.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    edited May 2020
    cpfc with a late FT...! £97 locked up
  • Options
    bbMike said:

cpfc with a late FT...! £97 locked up

Saw that. I'm toast.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Last day, last results submission and think I've managed to mess it up. Think I got event 49 and 50 round the wrong way, though won't change anything.... sorry.

Thanks for this all, has been fun, also has been an utter nightmare, but probably fun on balance. WP all.
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Well, that was fun. Read a post by TK that it would cost £290 to play all 50 tournies so was prepared to lose that amount, having only lost about £170 and am calling that a win.
    Apologies to Mike for letting the side down. ( oh and wp last night but how the feck did you lose to Groggy HU. )
    Massive thanks to Nostri or is it Twerk/Jerk for the spreadsheets and write-ups. Think TK had better watch his back especially if you could introduce some punnage.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298

Well, that was fun. Read a post by TK that it would cost £290 to play all 50 tournies so was prepared to lose that amount, having only lost about £170 and am calling that a win.
    Apologies to Mike for letting the side down. ( oh and wp last night but how the feck did you lose to Groggy HU. )
    Massive thanks to Nostri or is it Twerk/Jerk for the spreadsheets and write-ups. Think TK had better watch his back especially if you could introduce some punnage.

no please god, no punnage..... ;)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

NOSTRI said:

Ooh.

Just realised what you meant by this.
  • Options
    Just bubbled the main JJ < 1010.

and that concludes my mini UKOPS experience....
  • Options
    Game over for me. Just busted #50 running QQ into AA.

Absolute disaster of a night.
  • Options

Usually writing these in the morning. Puns are beyond me until at least midday.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Last day, last results submission and think I've managed to mess it up. Think I got event 49 and 50 round the wrong way, though won't change anything.... sorry.

Thanks for this all, has been fun, also has been an utter nightmare, but probably fun on balance. WP all.

Fixed.
  • Options

Record breaking audience on the spreadsheet!
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    All she wrote for me. Thanks @NOSTRI for the spreadsheet and write ups and @waller02 for organising it, and @PKRPar for that stream tombola. Feels like 6 months ago that. GG all