You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Well done all.

• Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Wp @NOSTRI @waller02 for organising. The former , @Allan23 and I guess @cpfc_2010 on their performances too.

Here's the charity bit and will ship over the ££ to Allan in a mo.
    Palace, I'm having a few cash flow issues just now. Was hoping to set up a payment plan with you,10p a week sound ok? Can maybe stretch to 15p at a push.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    Marvellous simply marvellous well played and well done to each and every one of the players who played and donated, staggering
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    it's been emotional. thanks for @nostri 's and everyone else's hard (and fun?) work

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,151
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Cheers all. Well done .

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Thank you for running the competition brilliantly, and well done to the winners. I'll sort out the donations later
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    edited May 2020
    Excellent competition, I enjoyed watching from the sidelines. I'm pretty sure I promised £10 each so have made those donations. (£12.50 each with Gift Aid)

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    After what was, quite frankly, an outrageous slur from the drunk Scotchman, I thought I better make it obvious my tenners weren't a C&P job.
    Great work from all involved. I won't lie and say it's been fun, but it's been.....something.

@Allan23 I'll ship your tenner this week
    @cpfc_2010 I'll ship yours in due course....don't forget those 2 pints of Super Tennents you owe me.

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

@cpfc_2010 I'll ship yours in due course....don't forget those 2 pints of Super Tennents you owe me.

Sounds like I owe @bbMike an apology.

How do I cancel a bank transfer?
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Excuse the slow cooked beef pork recipe and young offender bbc documentary in the browser. 😂😂
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    SidV79 said:

Very well played to both the individual and team winners, especially The Grand Wizards for topping both Charity league tables. Excellent idea of @waller02 to organise this and @NOSTRI has done a brilliant job with his reports & spreadsheets, it has been a pleasure to read every day (even without the punnage) and see how everyone has got on. Kudos goes to those who played all or nearly all of the UKOPS events as it has been a long 10 days but all for two such worthwhile Charities. I shall donate to both for such an entertaining/exciting competition between you all and for the corresponding thread that has gone hand in glove with it.
    Thank you

Very kind of you to donate mate, thanks.
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Thanks waller & nostri for organisation and well played to all who won

MS Society Scotland

Donation Summary

Donation amount £10.00

Voluntary contribution* £1.00

Total amount charged £11.00

Gift Aid Claimed at no extra charge to you £2.50

This transaction will display as JustGiving on your bank statement
    Reference: D267342592

Donate to David Williams
    fundraising for The Movement Centre

Donation Summary

Donation amount £10.00

Voluntary contribution* £1.00

Total amount charged £11.00

Gift Aid Claimed at no extra charge to you £2.50

This transaction will display as JustGiving on your bank statement
    Reference: D116769343
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    It's been pretty obvious that an "old un" like me can't live with you youngsters. I did cash in 6 out of 33 attempts and 18% would normally be enough to break even at least. However, I did not run deep enough to make it profitable, but it has been great fun. Thanks to Shelley for putting up with me as a team mate and sorry I was not able to contribute more, although 8 points is not a disaster. At least I steered clear of the wooden spoon.

Well played to those who won, thanks to Waller for organising and a particular big shout for Nostri who's reporting skills have been excellent.

Hope to see you all again on the tables.

Cheers and be safe
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    Dollie said:

It's been pretty obvious that an "old un" like me can't live with you youngsters. I did cash in 6 out of 33 attempts and 18% would normally be enough to break even at least. However, I did not run deep enough to make it profitable, but it has been great fun. Thanks to Shelley for putting up with me as a team mate and sorry I was not able to contribute more, although 8 points is not a disaster. At least I steered clear of the wooden spoon.

Well played to those who won, thanks to Waller for organising and a particular big shout for Nostri who's reporting skills have been excellent.

Hope to see you all again on the tables.

Cheers and be safe

It was the same story for most of us Gordon, poker is a pain in the backside sometimes eh!

Thanks for taking part and stay safe.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    Great stuff guys. Two brilliant charities: