You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    and took, mere moments, to complete, the full

Quintet, ( five for five) tournament ahnialations..

Another modest one, hand equity.. not that much, make it, 87 percent good lol ( Rivered!)

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    The Donkey Carrot cards ..... your a sunken relic now. Miranda kisses frogs.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
  • Options
    little David Bailey moment, Gatwick, southern landing approach, too, the naked eye, especially when viewed, from 10,000 feet, pareidolia effect, giant mythical thunderbird, gliding, across, the landing flight path, new Calvin Kleins, all round please, or, Huge Albatross, shadowing the aircraft carrier, on the horizon!

Ah, yes, poker.

segway, crisp, professional boxing, and poker.

Here we go.

Dedicated, and inspired, by the GoldonBoy ( not) Oscar De La Hoya, our Goldon πŸ‘

further inspired, by tight buddy, former unbeaten Pro, career curtailed by injury, Cool Hands, who reminded me, pj, you know, one awful little, bout an awful lot, but, the little, you know an awful lot about, is encyclopaedic jenius, cheers Freddie.

further, drafted in, certified, law Marshall, Senior Sheriff Christopher Livingstone Eubank, yes, that's correct, some Parliamentary Procedure, required around here, and, when Sheriff Eubank, gives the ballot box, a forensic, ( amid swirling talk, of gerrymandering 😏) Sheriff Eubank, is whipping out, his monacule, to give, the ole, rng machine, a once over 😁

misterpj, can have, a concise, articulate, intelligent, no limit hold em debate, any time, a mathematical phenom.

dear friend, old man, in a chair, retired Doctor, and comic jenius, has, over the last three months, written misterpj a Poker themed, stand up routine.

Morph, JETHRO, Gina Yashere Peter Kay, and got, the poker comic jenius, pj.

Routine, approx, 35 minutes, first 20,ripping it, out myself, then, it morphs, into, a one minute, x 15,bullet routine, based on the leading forum contributers,..

Gave it, a dry run, to an invited audience, poker players, Inc, 3 known, UK pros, 2 male, 1 female, they, are still, apparently? in tears, two days on.

pj, don't need, go on campaign trail, round the hustings,.. Charles, Goldon, lose, pj, forever, up, to democracy, and Sheriff Eubanks, findings.. πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸ˜‡πŸ€•πŸ”πŸ’ͺπŸ’•β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’‹
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Above post, sent to the headquarters of the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), who will decipher PJ communication post, early results indicate it's instructions for the George Foreman Waffle Maker. nice one PJ
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    It's an riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, but perhaps there IS a key.......
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    misterpj said:

little David Bailey moment, Gatwick, southern landing approach, too, the naked eye, especially when viewed, from 10,000 feet, pareidolia effect, giant mythical thunderbird, gliding, across, the landing flight path, new Calvin Kleins, all round please, or, Huge Albatross, shadowing the aircraft carrier, on the horizon!

Ah, yes, poker.

segway, crisp, professional boxing, and poker.

Here we go.

Dedicated, and inspired, by the GoldonBoy ( not) Oscar De La Hoya, our Goldon πŸ‘

further inspired, by tight buddy, former unbeaten Pro, career curtailed by injury, Cool Hands, who reminded me, pj, you know, one awful little, bout an awful lot, but, the little, you know an awful lot about, is encyclopaedic jenius, cheers Freddie.

further, drafted in, certified, law Marshall, Senior Sheriff Christopher Livingstone Eubank, yes, that's correct, some Parliamentary Procedure, required around here, and, when Sheriff Eubank, gives the ballot box, a forensic, ( amid swirling talk, of gerrymandering 😏) Sheriff Eubank, is whipping out, his monacule, to give, the ole, rng machine, a once over 😁

misterpj, can have, a concise, articulate, intelligent, no limit hold em debate, any time, a mathematical phenom.

dear friend, old man, in a chair, retired Doctor, and comic jenius, has, over the last three months, written misterpj a Poker themed, stand up routine.

Morph, JETHRO, Gina Yashere Peter Kay, and got, the poker comic jenius, pj.

Routine, approx, 35 minutes, first 20,ripping it, out myself, then, it morphs, into, a one minute, x 15,bullet routine, based on the leading forum contributers,..

Gave it, a dry run, to an invited audience, poker players, Inc, 3 known, UK pros, 2 male, 1 female, they, are still, apparently? in tears, two days on.

pj, don't need, go on campaign trail, round the hustings,.. Charles, Goldon, lose, pj, forever, up, to democracy, and Sheriff Eubanks, findings.. πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸ˜‡πŸ€•πŸ”πŸ’ͺπŸ’•β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’‹

I just can't stop returning to this thread.
    It's like that mass car crash that you know you shouldn't watch but you can't take your eyes off it.

The highlighted words were an interesting choice.
    GL pj, you certainly need some.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I’m still of the opinion, we need more commas to understand the points Paul is trying to make.....
  • Options
    I had high hopes he would smash it, but he's a wreck got him sleeping with the fishes.
  • Options
    goldon said:

I had high hopes he would smash it, but he's a wreck got him sleeping with the fishes.

Still.... every cloud and all that...my charity will benefit by Β£100...have to wait till May 2022 to cash that chip in, mind
  • Options
    Has fled the Country before but Β£100 peanuts to 5th Fizz .... he'll be making his mind up.

Lyrics
    You gotta speed it up
    And then you gotta slow it down
    'Cause if you believe that our love can hit the top ...........
  • Options
    Big Day for the boy pj,

So, he has, a Metaphorical glass, of breakfast Naranjo con Krystal, con Truffle gold(on) leaf πŸ₯‡πŸΈπŸ’‹ invested, in one of these, for the Sheriff, to aid the monocle πŸ”¬
  • Options
    Sheriff Eubank and deputies, took, literally moments;

A week long review, by AAPPgs. ( that's, an all party, parliamentary procedure, galosh swaray) with a full and final decision, reached, within a maximum of seven days.

Both sides, full representation,

Variance v Probability πŸ˜‰

misterpj's submission, includes the following, all Tuesday, hands, below.

Flopped Q high straight, cracked on the River, by the 25 % chance
    Turned 9 high straight, 33,000 pot, away and gone, in the mtt cracked on the River, by 22% chance
    Flopped Flush 10200 3 way pot, cracked on the River by the 19% chance
    Aces, big big pot, for 9000 chips, cracked on River by the 19% chance
    Aces, big pot again, 87% good pre, 93% good on the flop, Β£5.50 BH, 8600 pot, 6% chance, turn river runner runner flush.
    Pocket 10 10,Β£5.50 BH. final table, 5 left, bounty and 6500 chips, of course the best, cracked.

Every single one of them, all Tuesday, all mtts, all massive spots, as we're, the Five exit hands, from 5 mtts, all within two hours, posted Thursday, and two more, from two, Wednesday.

I could, even throw in, another two, from Tuesday, two more Β£5.50 BOUNTY hunters.

If, these, are, the last two hands, I ever post, misterpj, went out, in Poker Hollywood Style.

my, 10 9 pocket suited spades, flop the 10 high straight, on a 678 raindow board. 92 % nailed on, until, turn river runner runner 8 club 9 club, for.. the 5 low straight club flush.

and, my A J suited spades, turn river runner runner Q spade K spade for the Nut A spade Flush, tangling up with Kings full Queens, sensational poker, only wish on TV, Phil, would have been proud, of my Krakatoa esc, explosions.

anyway, team variance, don't try kidding, the king kid of poker probability πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ
  • Options
    In, the variance poker Bible, does? It state, the 4- 1 long odds against shot, has to get their? on the River, against the long odds on shot,..

Time, after time, after time, like continually?

That, would be, in Defiance, of the underlying poker principal, you know?

the game, is fundamentally based, on a hairy little chestnut, otherwise known as, probability. πŸ˜‰

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    plenty of hands pj why are u playing k2 btw pot raise pre with junk thought u only new how to get prems beat
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    You losing street cred, rookie mistakes Fizz gone ... Buck Roger's rescue.
  • Options
    gpc70 said:

plenty of hands pj why are u playing k2 btw pot raise pre with junk thought u only new how to get prems beat

why indeed...still it means Paul can post the hand as a bad beat for us all to analyse(sic)

Paul...still would like that heads up match sometime? I'll use some of my winnings (ahem)...

I'm getting close(r) to the 10k/80....

madprof 87000 1 Β£70
    vaigret 0 2 Β£50
    Glenelg 0 3 Β£32.50
    robalanxxx 0 4 Β£22.50
    gpc70 0 5 Β£15
    millwise11 0 6 Β£10
    1981MATT 0 7
    dludlow111 0 8
    wynne1938 0 9
    MAXALLY 0 10
    hoishtess 0 11