You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,492
    Buck, meets Hans Christian Andersen in time travel, discuss bit of Thumbelina....
    Warp speed past "gone in 60 seconds" deep stack becomes back to the future, don't mention the 4lb trout catch, just horsing around WHY last night "Zero to Hero to Zero" no exit hand in sight........... Sky gave you the free Lunch. sigh!
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    believe it or not pj I was there when gritter won in 82 I was 11years old and went up with my dad and his mate.iwas allowed a fiver a race backed 2 in the national both fell at the first I kid u not,geradine rees first female jock ever to complete the course came in last tailed off the horse racing welfare would hang her today.
    first race I had 2.50 ew little bay ridden by johnjo my dads mate said the irish horse was a stone cold cert,anyway that fell and little bay won paying over 20s on the nany.
    no good the rest of the day the 2 I backed in the national three two one and aldaniti.
    last race of the day my dad and his mate hadn't backed a winner doing there conkers dad said to me which one u want to back ill back it as well,taking careful study of the race card I came to my conclusion and said to him to back a horse by the name le grun brun it was a 2 mile handicap hurdle ridden by steve smith ecccles. its a sharp 2 miles aintree and as they came into the straight it was last dad said cant win from there and put his binoculars down all of a sudden its making ground wide on the outer and I said its coming and the jocks looking behind,hit the front jumping the last won on the bridle oi oi sadly the horse never ran again.
    so that was my first time racing and to say I was hooked well even you can do the maths on that.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Tell, you all what.

I, will, put it too bed, once, and for all, in plain site, for, the full calender month, of July.

How.. easy..

And, I am dead, dead, serious.

Better than that, after July, will, tell entire Forum, free, gratis, open, in just a few sentences.

Big claim.. I will, back that, right up.

Every day, for all July, will teach, forum, art, of value betting, to a pure ' tissue'

And, will, give away, free, exactly, how to do it, real simple. FREE, no bs.

So, seeing as, zero shorties, ever, back, to a theoretical, one point unit stake, 2 points win, 1 point each way, live gee gees only.

Watch, this space, judge, after full month, bets advised, 15 mins, pre race.

After, July, will tell, entire forum, how, they can, do it themselves, easy.

As for "poker".. Given up, getting stressed, my personal experience, unreal,

Here, today, massive hand, made it, 41 river, against, 1 for, all since June 16th, sick, but, really, no bother.

Factual, got every, chronological hand number, June 16th too today,

41,forty one, sick rivers like for like against, one (1) for. Fact, every hand number, too hand.

Like this....

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I'm still waiting for the commission to cater for your event? ( remember I'm not a Lambrini kinda guy, more a Roederer Cristal person....) gl tonight with the first of many(more) bad beats ;)
  • Options
    ?.. Prof..?.. Really,..

If, you serious, I will be, too ( always have been, actually, but..!)

If, you really are... my mate, won't put surname, Sean? out of Essex,

Head Chef, same age me, (54) he, been, head chef.. Round da globe, Inc, Barbados, 30 years..

?.. You know, a Sean..? Won't put surname public, will, private..

Best ever, Venison main
    Best ever Moules Marinere ( don't knock me, on spelling)
    Best ever, Lobster, like, fresher than fresh,
    Sean did, AMAZING things, with carrots, honey glazed triangles and.. Leeks, and, in season, fresh, asparagus tips.. Like, out garden, too plate... 20 mins

Signature Dish, though, a pudding

Pear, and Apricot, crumble, with, home made, Devonshire, double clotted.

If?... you, can do that..

Gold on HELLO, any, fully expensed motor, on da company, up too 40k,you choose, tbe best, private facilities.

BUT, relocate France? Live, happy ever after,..... That's, where, pj, go, ( with, supreme sane age, tight, guys, gals,).. All antique dealers,.. Fact.. U want, some of that?

misterpj and da madprof... poker bromance, funny old world, ps, France, relocate, latest, OCT 1ST.

XXXπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’ž

• Options
    European Poker Tour, do do, Le Franc..

Skypoker... Didn't, Roy the Boy..? Win his chunk.. In viva Le France..?

pj, tip him, he homeless, Southsea.. Roy Brindley..

Pure, good, HEART.. ROY, yes, I know, he emerald Isle.. But, he was, street, homeless, Southsea
  • Options
    And Roy..had, pure, Cherry Hogs Heart... Pompey, attached, and stateside.. Ask Roy

He, was DISGUSTED
  • Options
    Tony K

some clown, 17.15 rebuy

Bang, out of order, I am Poker opinionated.. POKER HEART, on sleeve, yep, worse than Phil H

but, please, don't put me through, aggro again

An, utter ghumbsss, zero redeeming, features, 17.15 first Micromasters..

Doubt, he will,.. But, just in case

Thanks.. Again, million times over,

I'm.. reasonable..but,from poker Heart, worse, much worse, than Phillip.

Paul... Cut me, I bleed no limit hold em. X
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    misterpj said:

?.. Prof..?.. Really,..

If, you serious, I will be, too ( always have been, actually, but..!)

If, you really are... my mate, won't put surname, Sean? out of Essex,

Head Chef, same age me, (54) he, been, head chef.. Round da globe, Inc, Barbados, 30 years..

?.. You know, a Sean..? Won't put surname public, will, private..

Best ever, Venison main
    Best ever Moules Marinere ( don't knock me, on spelling)
    Best ever, Lobster, like, fresher than fresh,
    Sean did, AMAZING things, with carrots, honey glazed triangles and.. Leeks, and, in season, fresh, asparagus tips.. Like, out garden, too plate... 20 mins

Signature Dish, though, a pudding

Pear, and Apricot, crumble, with, home made, Devonshire, double clotted.

If?... you, can do that..

Gold on HELLO, any, fully expensed motor, on da company, up too 40k,you choose, tbe best, private facilities.

BUT, relocate France? Live, happy ever after,..... That's, where, pj, go, ( with, supreme sane age, tight, guys, gals,).. All antique dealers,.. Fact.. U want, some of that?

misterpj and da madprof... poker bromance, funny old world, ps, France, relocate, latest, OCT 1ST.

XXXπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’ž

I'm in France in September at our chateau cottage in Brittany, where they have the finests Moules...
  • Options
    On? the basis, Big Boss Man,

not ban me?

IF.. I make, ANY, single utterance, anywhere,on the Forum, too Poker, between NOW

and August 1st 2020,(i won't, by the way)...

Will self exclude....

ON, the basis (* I make zero, forum, contribution)

Anywhere, on the forum, ANYWHERE... on the forum

Except, this thread, ZERO POKER, only, the gee gees,

Prepare, ALL... zero b. S..

You want, Huge Value gee gees ( live one's)

I will, anhilate, any paid for tipping service, on the planet.. All July

And, I want..... nada, August 1st....in two paragraphs, explain, FREE,.. want, need, zero,

Enemy Number One.. rofl... Exostetial, fair play Stuart Williams, was real, rest

Pure Fantasy.. ( part from, Ascot luck out)...

Go ask, Emma Spencer.... (Jack's daughter, never,ever, any less, than 9-2) bout, pj

Thats, Emma Ramsden, Jack's daughter... JAMIE.... you, double ended, X fifty idiot... HAYLEY.... really. Lol.

• Options
    Emma, briefly, with The Professional, told you Emma, a Class numpty..

Not,Jamie..Veitch,the TOBY

JAMIE, the lad... etc..
  • Options
    You, all, I assume, know the crack... Exostetial... Exponentil

However, beast spelt, 2 yo.. Blinkers, hood, first run, boshed, useless, worked, group class, cording to Stuart.?...2nd run, 100-1..! too???? What.. 9s?

Sleeping Elephant, (Haggis).. real too, like, Snaffi Dancer...

Tbe rest... FICTION... blow, outta, water... Any time, I choose. Pj.. Xxx
  • Options
    Never, ever, ANY HYPOCRISY

41 against... Just went, two for.. Pocket AK. suited...

One (1)..back,for the genuine fella.

River A.... 39,too go.. πŸ’‹
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I really am

but, for the love of God, and, for the last remaining embers, of my Poker Sanity;

how? do ' they, relentlessly, do it?'

last nine days, 42 against, like for like, as below, 2 for.

It will? come my way? won't it. πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ’‹

• Options
    algorithms in machine learning.

Done the research for you and it said fold KK QQ JJ 10/10 anything else LIMP.

Like watching a " Snow Man " melt........
  • Options
    'goldy' HELP

it, a mathematical miracle... need to, share World..

Not a cricket scoreboard,... 43 for 2 unreal. It, like Magic 😏

• Options
    47 dot balls, then a 'cheeky' reverse sweep,..

43 for 3.. 😜

• Options
    Ali Flot like butter sting like flea
  • Options
    When, Mr & Mrs Pj's potential new Ed Chef, takes a looksy,

we, decided, to base ourselves, Isle of Man ( it really nice place)

Better, the SunSeeker, (it, a kind of, FullHouseπŸ‘πŸ˜) can "whip us over too" several quaint French marinas, in minutes. The France angle, is purely for, architectural salvage, objet dar't, Da Antiques, collectables.Our friends, business, ( if you seen, the boy Drew, Salvager) imagine that, X five, 60% comes straight back, to UK, 40% straight to the States.

Anyway, what that? got to do, with the price, of a canapΓ©, volovont?

Isle of Man, fully legal, France a no no, for Skypoker.

Either way, Pj throw, a "goodbye Swaray" to the UK.

So, he hire, top class chef, with brigade, hired chef, selects a sommelier, and a few of the Skypoker boys and girls ( insane rates, for just a weekend) can do 'service'...

Who? your dollar on, to be, best gratuities ( tipper?) at pj's party?

misterpj 1-33 moulahbenji 25-1, 250-1 the field.

By the way, invited guest of honor, Zenbhudist, welcome "home my hero" and, you seek a Poker coach? Get on board with pj, get you World class, QuickTime.

Too, my former suitors, sorry to disappoint, if Zen is back, only DUO, in town, PJ&ZEN.
    no limit hold em, Dynamite.

Zen, join Micromasters, Pike, hurry up, with the Masters duos, the boy bates, pick any player to duo with, PJ&ZEN, rinse, dem. πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Forum, long known, misterpj pokerjenius, World class reading ability, yet, runs on here, like blocked drain.

Now, 44 brutal suck outs against, and just 3 for, latest, best yet.

Would your own eyebrow, Arch.. at this.?

In this position
    Facing this shove
    On this flop
    Could, you, would you? have the minerals, to reed him, call him
    It is the ability, to continually, do this, yet get, rinsed through, that sends him mad 😑😑πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I'm here, playing the same game as you, to Hall of Fame level, yet...

WORLD CLASS, rinsed, 78 percent, equity, into a Langustine... πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜©

• Options
    Will, a good Samaritan, please, gently, hold, my poker hand,
    and explain too me,

How? in the blue, merry, h. ell, ' they, relentlessly defy, base, poker math..

Β£5.50 BH, for chip lead, bounty, and be, away and gone, yes, I'm asking a lot, a very lot, flopped straight, played world class optimum, am? I not fully, entitled, to have the raging ache, it go, on and on and on, like, A HEX, been put on pj, where is ZEN..

massive hand, again, 91% good, equity, all betting done, the OUT, hit the river, remarkable Jeff (yet again) in the last 13 days, since June 16th, 45 like for like, against, 3 for.

What that? all about. and, it used to be, relentlessly, jammed down my throat, misterpj can't play... that nonsense, not so easy, too spout, now, is it...