You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Borderline, poker, mind numbing....

Very Next, Β£5.50 BH, makes it, 46 for the opponents, , 3 for me, in just 13 days....

Poker skill? Poker ability, to read, a hand, a player, does, that count for zip....?

You gotta, call it, then be correct, then dodge, the river rinse, it not ike this, it really really isn't.

• Options
    And, don't worry

Me, the most generous, kind hearted, self depricating fella, on the planet..

A, philanthropist, X billion.

Wed, July 1st,for a month, screaming live, value bets, on the gee gees, at the end, will tell all, how to, free.

Angle is, Shanghaing the market, forget the machine, forget trade papers,

No overround, No underound, a pure, 100% book, tissue, mine...

Easy to do, did the point to points, Southern, ask Gary Selby.

And, will put you on, way overpriced, gee gees, 2 points win, 1 point each way, singles only, for the full, calender month, of July.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    cant wait for your lay of the day
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,492
    Is Zen ......... Your Love Child........
  • Options
    I'm off...

Taking the pommie, for a walk.. Too Lands End. πŸšΏπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸΆπŸ’‹

• Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    misterpj said:

And, don't worry

Me, the most generous, kind hearted, self depricating fella, on the planet..

A, philanthropist, X billion.

Wed, July 1st,for a month, screaming live, value bets, on the gee gees, at the end, will tell all, how to, free.

Angle is, Shanghaing the market, forget the machine, forget trade papers,

No overround, No underound, a pure, 100% book, tissue, mine...

Easy to do, did the point to points, Southern, ask Gary Selby.

And, will put you on, way overpriced, gee gees, 2 points win, 1 point each way, singles only, for the full, calender month, of July.

The comedy on this thread is always gold.

That's why I keep coming back.

• Options
    At what point then?

Would my detractors, have too, scratch their heads, and agree, this fella, runs too bad, to be true?

Exactly, 14 days, Tournament Poker,

Hand, below, brought up, exactly, 50 like for like against, and "only, five for me", in last 14 days.

Β£5.50 bounty hunter, mega stacked, run away chip leader, ' cracks it, on the River, with 6% hand equity, little ole me, course, it was all in,' gambling hand.. rofl' a mere 96% good.

• Options
    p. s

I play, my own poker style, regardless, of any multiple prior, arguing, ' debate'

I play 'fearless' and, do not, regard my chips, as ' money' in poker, fatal.. obviously, some, tighten right up, near on bubble, say for example, biggest bink, of your life.

And, or, even here, any mtt, ask the top boys and girls here, even Matthew, open right up, around the bubble, long term, it works.

Naturally, far easier, with a prior won collosal bankroll, but, that is the correct way, every time.

So, extreme ' agg n tag', with the best, 40 openers, in no limit hold em, personal favorite pockets, include, A 10 suited, high suited one gappers, etcetera, at the moment, seriously, loathing, ( with good reason) pocket KK, and flopped two pair.

Anyways,.. All run brilliant, I go off, like an exxocet, coz I am passionate....

The only ( genuine ' help,' I need, is with the mental side of the game, re suck outs)

It's such a rare thing ( for me, sucking out, on someone else, in a huge spot)

Please, for the love, of the Lord, do not be telling me, get it in, bad, more..

I can read the game, play Fearless, read the players, read, and play the board, but, should I reasonably expect? * in another two week period, to hit the lot, from well behind, relentlessly? I have, never experienced, that, thus far, but, I live, in Skypoker Hope

Bless, All, pray, to your Diety..

ps, will go, all out, on the gee gees, all July..

I remember, likes of Mark Cotton, a value legend, a placepot jenius, (! he might? have had, a slight steer, from another betting jenius, back back in the day) Mark, wrote, value betting, for the RP, at the get go, from memory,? a sick betting beat? funnily enough last leg, of a monstrous placepot, did Marks head in, something like, first 8 covered, last leg ( all permed, all spread off course, over S London) from memory, something like, a 13 runner 6f sprint handicap, 8 running for a place, 5 against, prior 5 results, pot, blockbuster, front 8 of Market covered, blew out.. I think, Mark retired, to Cornwall? * or West Country.

Anyways, value betting, betting fashion comes, and goes, cyclical, if anyone knows Mr Nevison? who, is just around the corner, from pj, when young minted David started, went, like this;

Buy broadsheet, sporting life, go through cards, for Man on The Spots, nap, and next best, travel by train, to course, lump on both, cover to win, use an away bookmaker, if both don't run same track, first one bolts up, tuck readies in pocket, straight on train, I'm, a brilliant pro.

First one beat, lump on next, bolts up, readies tuck, in da skyrocket, on train home, I'm a brilliant pro, first two beat, no bother, that 4-7 novice chasing debutent, only got to jump round, it doesn't, chase, chase, chase, do conkers.... ' I am not really, a pro gambler'!

Eddie the Shoe. enlightened David to, value betting, everything's got a pure, accurate price, get all over the Rick's, like a rash, according to David.. the birth of the machine BF.. horlickst that up, really,? equine droppings, the machine, back in the day, got spoofed, all over the place, for a decade... don't believe me, then ask the Monk..

Never, ever, mentioned Andrews, name, ever.

Fella, a real Genuis, a real legend, a supreme poker player, and, a Class fella, go ask;

Andy Black.... misterpj kids you lot, on, on occasion, but has never ( yet, revealed, real true Spades Royale πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜œ)

Bravo Kilo RK.. almost over, and out, got stopped, by a busy Plod, almost home, yesterday afternoon, think, a lifetime officer Dibble, a reet jobbyworth,

Do this, speak it to yourselves, with a nasal twang... and a Bolton accent,

Do you know Sir, your nearside rear brake light is in contradiction, with the road traffic act? wtf, 'well, the Italians made it, their not to shabby, at constructing a motor, go ask them'

'step out of the car, Sir, when he found, the two spoof, rolls of nifties, single side print special order, with misterpj poker jenius, on the other, ( he signs em, autographs dem, for fans, on request) the road traffic officer, thought he hit, motherload.

I left him, with this advice, lay English King, back Kameko, de Kameko stays, it will be like Shergar and Walter, quickens two out, bye bye Derby field.

And, do have a long odds, each way shilling, each way, on Tom Marquands ride, enhanced places, won't be any jockey, riding more inspired, personally, disgusted, by the owners, jocking Tom off. πŸ“΄

MisterpjπŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ’‹πŸ‘

• Options

Goodplay Badplay Coldplay - Nobody Said it was easy.
  • Options
    Do my best, to keep, entire forum, fully entertained..

pj, not too shabby at dat...

A PHILANTHROPIST, at heart..

Rest, of pj's morning, gone, likkle bit, like dis..

Sargent, ByeTheWay, ( love you, so much, Bob M) just been on the dog, no charges, manufacturers factory error, on point, Prancing Horse factory, say, for misterpj's immense, stress and distress, and, taking into account, Mr and Mrs pj, going Modena test track, immenent, need a new en, 'we make a goodwill gesture'

Woopee, unexpected touch ( very reasonable)

Hence, the philanthropistpjpokerjenuis, come up, with cunning ROUSE.. dat, a roo. sss. however you spell him, so, pj, get quick time, on the old, dog n Boneo, this morning, to Weatherbys, yes them.

Pj say, pull up my old bank account, my Weatherbys one, been dormant, well over decade, but, he left, a monkey plus, in him. Sir, you have not used your account, in 14 years, so?

We did write to you, on several occasions, oohhh, was prob in Auusie land, taking the Pant down, of aussie poker players, in Kerry Packers.. gaff, Perth, nice very very nice.

Anyways, told the very nice Weatherbys lassie, pj, latent FLIRT, been having, a few local financial difficulties, she say, Paul, surely not?

I say, all jiggy, running bad, on dem tables, but, pj smarter, than average cookie.. πŸ’‹πŸ‘

He told her, pj buy, a Hoss, to land, Huge touch.

Search, this name, is it available? yes, bravo, snaffle it for me, quick time, Β£500,blimey, inflation, but even though, on gee gee name reserve, site, say, still available, the nag, being blessed, misterpj, is mine, all mine! site, take a few days, to update, coz of Convid.

Cant believe, surely? Any labotomized among forum?

just in case, Weatherbys, horse racing mob, you speak to him, when reserving, your HOSSes, new moniker, hence, racehorse, misterpj.

So, who, in 2020,do you send, a pony too, to be laid out, for any almighty touch?

Only one, tuned in, clued up, ridiculously hot yard, when ready..

I lead you, up Cheltenham direction, and intruduce you, to Mr and Mrs C Leech.

Ex, BHB official handicaper, Christian, now has training licence, as well, as Sophie,like to be, a pound, behind Christian, in punting stakes.

Last time, Christian and I, did any bizness, three years ago, summer, hcap chase, firm, 2 1/2 miles, 5 runners, smashed up 16-1, good ole ole Dothkari Raider, won here too TIM. BUCK. TWO β€οΈβœ…πŸ’‹we, had it, RIGHT πŸ“΄.. think? returned, 9-2, Boycie, no, not only fools, Sean Boyce, nuther back in the day, ex lbo bossy, BOYCIE went, apoplectic, on da racing channel.. Why, zero cheating, ran, wrong trip, wrong ground, wrong grade, all clues public, but, public, not, lateral, dey follow da crowd, as Alan the Anorack Potts, once mused,to me, at Hexham, just after, Mr Nevison did his conkers, on a 2 to 5 poke.. πŸ˜‚

must dash, going to win, 11.15 Β£1.10 rebuy, misterpj consult rhoonestones.. Weighed In..

Goldy, do rail, the world class, raising machine.. Xxx
  • Options
    All, anyone of you, or, collectively, all of you,

Sit, at a bar,with misterpj
    Pj, TK? special invited guest misterpj,
    ( dead dead serious) first, next Skypoker ' celebration' live event,

zero, Google, zero notes,.. pj, need, nada

Get, AGGRO, ram, Joe, Barney, TK10 and MoulahBenji, Interview, pj, live..

And, any question, from the audience..................

Then, all become, crystal clear, might, even let Gena, come,.. 17 Nov..

but, Pj hawk eye, on ALL, you young wanna besπŸ˜œπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’•

Send a message, too Victoria, Paul, still,... β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Options
    All it will take..

Is, an official, TK10.. invite....

Never, ' bottled, anything.. In my life...

Question... me, on anything, EVER.. posted....

bout, me...

An, audience, with, DOWN (in) da, well, with TK n PJ

Johnny, come late let's,..

Only, the oldies. get, to GHOST write book,..

Unless, Charlie Boy..... doos, a bit, serious, sukin, UP. πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’•
  • Options
    GOLDON..

shall? we, call it, a DRAW...?

TAKES,.. a real MAN.. put this, in public....

You, had, no idea, bout, myself... and Mr Christopher Martin....

2007,..go check, World Middle Weight Boxing Champion ( actually, titles split)

Calzaghe, Kessler, I know, plenty, bout, Mr Calzaghe, can't write it here, Spanish fella had one, and, this is verbatim, zero bs,... So did, at the time, Mr Bernard Hopkins, 1 year, older than me, at the time.. Fact, baby...

Lanzarote... pj lived their, pj business there, resident Playa Bastian, my penthouse, Coronas Playa, Playa Bastian, next too only then Thompson 5 star gold, hotel, on the island.

My neighbour, Mr Dave Payne (Nails) as in, top floor, Coronas Playa, next door neighbour, Daves gym ( bout 1 minute walk, from home) and, adjacent neighbour, Daves gorgeous daughter ( hairdresser) Tracey Payne.. miss her, gazillions.....

Dave ( Payne) the real deal, trained UK, Lou Gent, when Gent fought Nigel Benn, but, I digress, misterpj, trained, 18 months.. solid, off, the lot, of naughty PARTY business, first time ever, was, past tense, supaSta dj... detest.. the fake, GHumbass, Pete, so WRONG TONG.. fake, muppet, shredded, ripped, ready to detonate... belive it,...

No way, get in ring with Hopkins, no way, Kessler,... sounds, INSANE..

Spanish Champ, CANARIAN fella, actually,... was, supposed, to be, the warm up

. then, ' Big Jo,'.....

Believe that,.. or don't... won't phase... me,.. always been PAUL..... but.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sat, 41 yo, crying like a baby, Arrecife.. was, never, ever, coming back... but, serious, serious, injury.

What, I listen too, over and over,.. WHEN I RULED THE WORLD... you know, who wrote dat?.. my mate.... Xxxx

No idea, if video footage, still YouTube, try.. DAVE PAYNE.. Nails... first....

If still on YouTube, that FILMED. underneath, Coronas Playa...find that, then, easy, to find, me, fi
  • Options
    Oh.. YES

and, too, really,... Put, it, in any Detractors.. PIPE

Only ever, sent, One private.. message.. on here, EVER

to, another, class HUMAN being, one, I, Mataphorically Adore...

Who..?

Tk, should, be ae too, confirm..

misterpj, only ever, sent ONE 1,messge,ever..

That,too,a kindred SPIRIT... easy, for, me, to, SHOCK.. the half wits..

A fella, a kindred, spirit...

How dare, you GHUMBASS...mock ( not, me, U really think! threats.. ROFL phase Me.. jog on)

I, relate.. to Mark.. because, if, the power, of PRAYER....

Mock that, then,.. Pj, go nuclear...

ps.. BigBossMan... misterpj, worked, Faslane... NUCLEAR NAVAL BASE..

Get, me live,.. no notes, no Google, and RAF. Mac..

Been, there, seen it, done it... BELIEVE IT..

These, young buks.. clueless, whether, an Athiest, Agnostic, or whatever..

Any, wombles... knock theedge949....i,adore Mark...

Even better,.. he, told, me,.. couldn't, fight way, outer, paper bag.. and, ZEN..

misterpj, still chuckle.. DoorMan NOWnZEN..opp,pep Park, String fellows,.. ST Martins Lane...

Do not... ever, knock Mark... for balance.. Stuck. 50 quids worth in food Bank collection point, local LIDL.. before 8 am... Today.. Felt, good..

Does, not, absolve. sins.. But, some U plastic characters, need, learn ting.. Or 2
  • Options
    Poker. yep, reminds me

Tip... do, not,Ever, Flat Bet the pot, TWO ticks.. higher, ever time.. Works WONDERS XXX
  • Options
    So, dont, can't, believe...

Not, debating that, public..

How bout?..

the poker.. GOD'S...?

misterpj.. posted... 13.06..p.m...

While,playing,live...

never,flat bet, POT..

Do, you, love pj?

Live, hands, one minute. After, 13.06.pm

If, you are, flat betting POT, minimum.. Two clicks higher,.. MoulahBenji, say, pj, poker langustineπŸ’‹

• Options
    If the Beast of Bodmin wanders into town he will be caught taken away and caged.
  • Options
    misterpj said:

GOLDON..

shall? we, call it, a DRAW...?

Think I have it by a nose ........ camera does not lie........ cough!

• Options
    These early morning, Β£5.50 bounty hunters, you should all, set your alarms, and join in 2mozzy

They,never fail, to put, a smile, on your boatrace.

First too hands, final table, from the 03.30 Β£100 gt, only surprise, was it want me, running it into, turn river runner runner and 10 10 quads.. Liam took that, better than I would have, even in my exit hand, was cheering for Liam, to flush the river,having assured myself, never a 5 on the River πŸ€ͺ

And,i lasted, exactly one hand, in the 04.30,you just, gotta know, when too fold em..

• Options
    very, last post, about poker, until August 1st.

Had too chuckle, another Β£5.50 bounty hunter, biggy v shorty, player eliminated, went nuclear apoplectic, even misterpj was shocked, at the vitriol...