You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Guvnor TK.

I will, write up, a tiny little,non plagiarisied Poker piece later.

Be,more than helpful,to all aspiring players.

But,boss,could ( you please pose) the question to mumsie,
    Whilst popping up, akin, a Button ( like it ?) Mushroom,Miss,or is it Mr ? Mumsie,
    I note,has not played a hand of Poker, ?
    For clarity,sharky, maybe,Mother is a cash,bandido,or,ensconced,in " training"

Do let her know, misterpj concentrating,on trying to cash,in an .m.t.t.

Aces Up. Xxx
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    He-man-I-am.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    mumsie said:

He-man-I-am.

WTF? I thought you were a ladeeee?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/littlebritain/images/d/d3/Dw_6.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171120211749

Ps pj doesn’t count as a response on your dribble...just mummy
  • Options
    For clarity, writing, for myself,to myself;

and for any player,this helps.

Having, written,what I wrote, today ,at 07.50 a.m.

Tis , o.k. talking the talk, but one has to ,walk the walk .

So, I played a little 90 runner m.t.t. only tournament, played all day.

And, for the first 100 + hands,just over an hours play ,I played,exactly,as I set out above.

Save for, " breaking my own rules,twice" No big drama,no huge loss of chips,both times happened, to be,indentical , in the big blind, both times pocket A 7 suited,both times I raised,four more big blinds, both times I got shoved on ( pre) and both times,I snap folded.

Only, this one time,as, I had written , what I had,I would like to share, the important ' stats' my actual playing stats,up to you,to decide,if ? to loose,to tight,or, bang on,World Class.

Take a look,right at the bottom , the re raise ℅ , twice,in 110 hands, and, please allow me, to show you, just that one hand,

As it happened, ( just my luck 😉) just after the second break,the monster stacked, huge chip leader, rocks up,bang on my immediate right, if you happen to know, a very loose, very aggressive player,it can be Poker Heaven when flopping the World ( didn't happen ) and major Poker aggro, when card dead.Non the less,a very enjoyable , three hours,plus,9th of 90 I believe.

Later, I will write, a few further, words of genuine gilt-edged, Poker wisdom , that will help any player,who really wants to improve.

and, raise,re raise,..a tad frustrating 😗

No names, no pack drill,a certain ' toby'. around here,who musters, I need lessons in understanding ' equity holding's ' , and muses Poker I.Q. testing. ( Best laugh, I have had all year)

Just for matey, 65 over 31 over 4 split, means,I win 650-1000 split 40-1000 lose 310-1000

This occasion ,I lost, happens,maybe, because I am, so Poker ' bad'. Pocket 5 8 off suit, is Genuis play ? Naar..p.j.Poker.Jenius.the real Don, you boys and girls, play my way,I guarantee,I will improve your game.
  • Options
    Sitting in the corner, bothering no one,happy, as a piggy in whotsit.

Playing poker,enjoying Poker,and doing little write ups.
    Even daring,to give out,opinion,on how to improve.

Thus far, enjoyed near six hours,of continuous Poker,only two m.t.t.s;

16 the of 98 , right on the bubble,out with pocket 9 9 in the big blind , in it all went,big stack got me, with pocket A 8

Could, have been,oh so different ,I managed,to not win, a pot,to go third,with,pocket A J, flopped two pair,turned the boat, AAAJJ..equity 91 ℅ ..still, can't believe, I did not win the pot,but that's Poker,and here's a little secret, I totally,love the game,so so much.

Back ,on the Poker horse, m.t.t. number 3.

Bless,p.j.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Sitting in the corner, bothering no one,happy, as a piggy in whotsit

1 being grumpy 10 being really happy.

On a scale of 1-10, how happy?
  • Options
    Now Charles,

Let's get, a little factual, tried hard, really did, too ' bury it. With you,a good while back

Further, a month, or so ago, ( you probably missed it) but I did post it,in main chat, when you made it, to the main , the biggy , the £110 , buy in .

No one, no one more than me, wanted you Sir, to take the thing down , that correct , I even posted it, although you ran deep, I think? Just missed cashing.

My happiness, 10 + , for the duration, however long,that may be.

I, was not, very happy with this, interesting hand, I win the pot,go 3rd of 90 !

• Options
    the old p.j.

Always, struggled,to share, show,context.

This,is .p.j.Poker Jenius.

Context is, ten hours plus, of Poker, only three,back to back,multi table tournaments.
    Three hours deep,two half hours deep,and just now, three hours plus deep.

And, never in my life,have I , will I , play poker,any better,any more determind.
    Context, is this,for a glorious, brief moment,thought I had, won a monumental hand (pot)

This is, three hours deep, only ten players left,..
    I will build it..Drum Roll..
    Four Way All In. Pocket, KK pocket QQ pocket 88 pocket AJ , flop *A 😀* 4 3. Turn 4 ,zero flush draws

My equity,85℅ into three 5 ℅ chances, just the river card.
    No problem thoughts,of blowing any gaskets,none.

Huge thoughts,gonna shock the Poker World,By proving,never lost a challenge,in my life, my detractors wrong.
    ( In, the,nicest possible way )

• Options
    Moulah-Benji

Congratulations,you know,I worshipped at your Poker Altar,for eternity.

Try not too get to , half a Milly, you will,but let me crawl to,Ten Gee.first ! Xxx
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Good luck in your quest.
    I will keep an eye on it.

Can you just explain why you limped under the gun with less than 2.5 bb with AJ in that last hand.
    After you posted this.

Take on board,the following, and it will serve you very well.

1. Poker is meant, to be " fun" as well as serious,but if you are passionate about Poker, there should be a tingle of excitement, every single time, you sit down, to play a tournament,session.
    2. Soak up Poker knowledge,like a sponge,and frame, your own game,with a lateral strategy,as one of the very best players,on planet earth says,every single act,action,in every single hand,that YOU play,conveys information,think about that ( now) for here,at the level suggested,so,I strongly recommend,every hand,every tournament,you make your decision,at the exact same time.
    Why ? Playing that way,you will never, ever,give a timing tell (ever) latter stages of tournaments,with flopped monster hands, you might, wish to give perceived tells, like the Q.C.B. quick check back,also, by using pretty much, all of your time bank,that is your thought process time,to satisfy yourself,that,on this,with this hand,I am making, the correct optimum decision.
    Good,now,while you are playing this way,most of the time,you are ahead of the Poker Curve, the other five players,at your table,are going to convey " free information to you " use it,soak it up, take notes,for the moment,and the future.
    3.the Fold button, is your Poker " best mate" , only open your hand ( six handed) with a specific set of only 33 possible starting hand combinations,we are folding,all the rest,and as that is 33, out of a possible 1326,we are going to be playing,t.a.g. Poker, a very tight but very aggressive strategy.
    I will list, the exact starting hands,we will be playing,( in position) we will never be flat calling,to see a flop, we will be raising,Every Single Time.
    The 33 hands to play,every pocket pair,
    dueces. 2.2. to A.A. that's 13
    The.S. stands for suited, AKs AQs AJs A 10s KQs KJs K 10s QJs Q 10 s J 10s
    10 9 s 9 8 s 8 7 s . That's another 13 , so 26 of our 33 starting hands thus far,so just 7 more.

Please don't take offence.
    I was just wondering as I don't play many MTTs
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Thankyou dragon1964

Please think of me, as misterpj1965..October,

So, we might be, of similar vintage,

Glad to explain, ( or try to explain )

In my defence, that was after over ten hours, of non stop Poker,
    I am not, one of these players,who plays like an automyton.( Multi tablng) ,as for me personally,I simply do not enjoy that.

One Poker Tournament,at a time, I enjoy,and,never will I get bored,watching, or playing Poker.

That specific hand, was after over three hours play, only ten players left ( three,inc myself) eliminated in that very hand.

At that stage,I was short stacked, and, ? how can I write this,without offending, erm,one of those players,had been hitting hitting hitting,with a policy of, any two, will do.

Only other two things,in my defence, that, as explained, was very very late stage,what I wrote, I 100℅ play that way,at least for example, for the first two thirds,of tournament duration, ( stack building attempt )

Definitely in no way, suggesting, in any way,that will work,for every player,but it does for me.

Funnily enough, I had the exact,same scenario, at about,01.30 a.m, very next Mt.t.,

With pocket suited, A.K Spades,smashed if all in, ...first to act,straight into pocket JJ, which naturally held !.

Last thing , will post a screenshot,to prove,the prize pools,in some of these £100 G.T.rebuys, have surged ( for obvious reasons) seen up too £500, from memory,the two last night,were over £300,anyway, they are appropriate, for myself,a few days into a two year personal challenge.

• Options
    Just played, a £5.50 bounty hunter, a good,fun, tournament,

Really good player, ( based on what I observed) who I had not played, before.

Took this, a tad better, than I would have,

Unfortunately, I had just been eliminated,so can't use hand history,

I can, only recall,ever,seeing this ONCE..ever,

Near 70,O00 chips, final table, and for a right chunky bounty.

Player, ICE..( gent) and, as stated, very decent player,said, o.k. for me,too share this with you.

Just for the Professor of The Madness, hope this ? o.k. to share,as,I do not wish, to antagonise you.that aside, enjoy..

Player ICE, Flopped hearts straight flush, board, then went, turn river runner runner, for this.

Bit, unique, I am sure you will agree.

• Options
    * disclaimer *

All, any,hints and tips, are misterpjs. Own,thoughts,beliefs,to be used, at your own discretion, tournament Poker, £1.10 - £11.00 buy in.

Some, will be akin, to advising, how too " suck an egg " however,

You can't, bake him an omelette, without, baking him an egg, that, would be, Breaked Omlette.😀

Books on Poker, currently possessed,none,zero.Two decades ago,probably the biggest Poker library going, the current,bookcase,has just three,special places,reserved,for just three forthcoming blockbusters,( hopefully)

The Guvnors, Moulah-Benji's, ' Road,to a Million' ' I did it my Way' ( happy to ghost write,Matty,)

And,yours truely;

p.Poker.Jenuis.j.
    "aven~gents"

" One Man's Poker Mission,to Ten Bags,Oh Sand "

sorry,Nozzer,no intent, to make you splutter,your cornflakes !
    Well done,on the week,inspiring stuff.

Down to business,

Obvious, but implement it,only play, when you feel, alert, focussed,and you can sustain that,never ever,play tired,ever,stop,rest, go again, the next day.

Try, to play, as though, ice runs through,your veins,easy to write,hard to implement meaning ,do not tilt,ever.Folding ( how boring?) is what you will be doing,the majority of the time,bravo us,do not, pay any,none,nada,zero,attention,to what,you might have flopped,could have made,with your folded pocket cards,instead, intently watch, the other players play,how they play,what they play.simples

If,for example, you have run deep,in a tournament,just taken a big hit ( loss) all the time, every time,you have,a chip and a chair, you " fight",for your tournament life,every single time,never give up,or ' throw your chips away'

Try, to think, of your Poker chips,as diamond ammunition, precious ( very) stones,and, with " our strategy " we " are marching in, to the Poker battlefield,with chips, that are effectively, jacketed hollow point bullets, ( lethal) how so? We are not,and never are,playing JUNK, ..

some of our opposition, are effectively using pea shooters..( lateral Poker ) p.j. non plagiarisied style.Oft said, it takes a minute to learn,lifetime to master,or, should it be ?
    A minute to master,a lifetime to learn.

Gift wrapped, here is one of the best moves,to have in your Poker arsenal;

Only, repeat only,in position,and when you are in the pot, preferably,with one other.You (us) me, we have already,committed chips,because we are never flat calling,limping into a pot,but, because we are,playing supreme pocket cards,we can exploit, the flop,turn,disconnect, with a well timed
    ( aggro aggressive) continuation bet, I am suggesting here,at the right times ,we can, ' be at it,with back up'.

When to slow roll.

Flopped,or turned, quads,straight flushes, very slow checks, Jam after the river,with bout two seconds of time bank left.

Chat box, ignore,until, approaching bubble,when the others,tighten up,you go extra aggressive,a be a bit of a Kassouff.( Within the rules) in chat,can help, getting them,at it,tilted.

Aces Up

Much love. Xxx
  • Options
    Time, for me to offer, much needed, inspiration, and a " pep talk "

To my sponsors, MAXALLY & waller02,...team MisterPJ fan Boys

come on gents, the worlds watching, I lumped on you two,engy and mumsie,worse still,

Layed. The Nozzer, for absolute chunks..bankruptcy beckons ,I be needing, some " chara.dee.myself" but,

I have,unwavering faith,in the Quartet ,tucked under, the PokerJenuis wing,

Hope,this inspires, " my lads" be watching, tonight.

.p.j. xxx

Bounty Hunter.

Your my " boys" , with the fan club , going Global,..Online Poker , booming' ..,come on, the .A. team. MisterPJ fan Boys,

I, loving you all, so much,long time. X.x. X.x...
  • Options
    And, while no one looking, " rejection" only so much,a man can take ( misterpj)

he goes down,on bended knee, and offers mumsie a proposal,

a Mills and Boon epic, ( don't dismiss,the hand,of Poker love,out of hand)

mumsie,I will, die,trying to achieve, my Poker aim, of, within two years,of now,£10,000 gross profit, which will be, £3,500 nett, and while, putting in, every drop of Poker effort, to achieve that aim,equal to that, I want to see, a mid 80 player rating,next to my name.

Further, I also, wish to be, the biggest Poker turn around,the Big Boss Man,has ever seen,
    ( definitely the longest odds ' poke, ever) ' further, I intend, to do it, in plain site, on my own,with no help,and be an inspiration,to new,novice,and low stake players.

My Poker book aspiration, is not,any joke,and the evidence,in public,in real time,is that motivation , and, single tabling,too boot.

The " Crown " of Forum Poker, Clown,passed, from ,'Zen' , his unique wit, had me,in , many times,in genuine tears, of laughter,reiterate, and for accuracy,many forum posters,wrote,at least, Zen,was witty,funny,even T.K. had, a grudging respect if you, want a but if irony , before, Zen left? , I believe, a ding-:Dong,occured, between 949, and Zen, irony, myself,and 949, had our own little spat.

No need,for me to elaborate,Mark, and myself, more than,beyind coolio,and,that,I am proud of.

This,is the Official , retirement , of the Forum,Clown.

The mantle, is passed on, tried, to be, the different , ingredient,that helps make, the" perfect cake"

I, personally, like , reading a Poker Forum, with different characters..period.

If, it was meant? As antagonistic ? it backfired,because, Max and Ryan, it put,the biggest, genuine,proud smile,on my face.

I didn't even know,until today, but, MisterPJ fan boys,is legend THANKYOU. Heartfelt.

Never , will , the forum gang, ever, see me have a moan up, Ever.

It ,won't,will not Happen. Ever.

Now, I have a long hard grind,to try, to appease the boss.

That,is why ,and what,this is about,and in plain site, means,my sharky,on full public view ? ( It should be,?) If not, tell me , and will make sure it is.

Matt . Thanks for constructive criticism.
    Tony.K thanks, for not banning me.
    Ryan and Max, legends
    mumsie,your call, ' bromance proposal ,even if declined, wish for you,become Poker success.

Mark. Thankyou.

That's it,will write my bit, " bi-.3. 5 lly" to appease Professor

Paul J
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    This is the best thread on Sky Poker.
  • Options
    Nostri, it, is not A joke.

In, any way, thankyou , for the compliment ( back handed,or otherwise)

Zen Bhudd, was, Hilarious.

I, complimented You,on, quad 7777, and,Sympathised, with your veiled r.n.g. moan.

Then, complimented,you further..on. fantastic, UKSOP, second place,..

P.s. the rest, of the players,no this as fact,

1. mynafrett. I had, in depth, discussions,with mynafrett, about Stu Ungar, why, he, ('myna and I ) huge,Junkie fans,of Stu Ungar, ( history, documentarys, ) extrapalated,by, more so myself,my hero worship, of Mr Mike Sexton, ask, others,not me, maybe, Tony Kendall, or mynafrett.

That, is factual Poker History, plus, Aria,(host) and a favorite player, of mine, John Robert Bellande.

Do not. Embarrass yourself, mate, you are doing fine, very well done , congratulations,on your "run" Congratulations,on thread,miniuksop,

If, anything written,us not,supreme, helpful,public advice,for new players,novice players,T.K. would rip me a new one.

Are you vexed? Thought I would " freak" over. MisterPJ fan boys,sorry son,backfired.

I wish , Max and Ryan, all the best .

The,offer still stands. I have reset, public , how about yourself ?

First to £10,000 green,and player rating 80 plus, ..but,sure you would want,a level, fair playing field,so you,reset,as well,I am currently, not in profit .

Up, to you.

p.s. engy. Is a supreme player

Love. Paul Jordan
  • Options
    Forum.

If, misterpj ,is so bad, and,Nozzer the Rozzer, is so Poker Mustard.

Must, be. A few,bookmaker types, knocking bout.

Two horse race.

£10,000 green sharky, and,minimum, player rating, 85

As, simple as that, if, Nostri , has the kahoonas? To reset, " her sharkscope"

Odds,priced up ,please .

😎

• Options
    P.s.

I, gave,got the $ Moulah-Benji, liquid.

And, will front but up, ..' Poker, all about, ' proposition,side bets'

I, am happy,for Matt Bates, to hold stakes,

And , inform you lot, bets placed,cash, paid ON.

Has, Nozzer,got the. Poker bottle ?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I already declined this and I won't be changing my mind.

I don't want any part in enabling your delusions. You have close to 0% chance of showing any profit at all ever, never mind £10k.

You have lost over £6k at micro stakes. Do you have any idea how bad you have to be at poker to do that? It's shocking and worrying that you seem to believe variance is the cause. I'm not interested in taking money from someone this delusional.

Give your ego a break and get some coaching or make use of a training site. If you can present some evidence that you have received at least 6 months of training I will reconsider.