You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    These hands,just today alone,which makes " progress,tad challenging" , but,I am sure,my time will come, when I get it in,bad,and " suckout "

Hand 1501458688 £5.50 dym. pj.pocket 10 10 , snapped,by 4 J , pj.69℅ good
    Hand 1501394452 £5.50 £200 GT BH pj.pocket AA,snapped by KK 82℅ good, 3'000 chips bounty.
    Hand 1501389975 £5.50 BH pj.pocket AJ flop JJ A kicker,in it all went 80℅ good
    next one,a real cracker,
    Hand 1501387560 blinds 50 100 pj.In the Big Blind " free flop" flops the Straight, 92℅ good,got the lot in on the turn,£5.50 BH
    Hand 1501330352 £5.50dym.get it in,65℅ good,25℅ split,and,11℅ chance,gets there.

All from today,and { naturally } playing like my Poker life,demands on ,every tourney ,every Hand.
    and,I lost everyone,of the above ( makes big difference) to player rating,and profit ( obviously)
    In seven,days,I won a single huge pot,on the river,when behind,that was it.

No complaints,just hellbent,on accurate detail. ( Hope that o.k )

• Options
    Like,try to be accurate,in my ( very humble opinion) below,as detailed,above,is " very decent Poker" getting rinsed,..played one this afternoon,out,with pocket 10 10..mile ahead..😥

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    unlucky with them pj btw why min raise 10s when ur short stack get it in pre
  • Options
    Thanks,a million, ..you,are correct , " if possible ? Just pop in, once a week"
    Guarantee..on, my life,wont,will not , let you down.

Best ' read ? On skypoker ? Low stakes, " plain site, real time"

80 rated, £10,000 large,Green ..

Watch, it happen.and

Big, thankyou.

PJ😍😘😎
  • Options
    £1000 g.t. B.H. " easy,on a Sunday Afternoon"

road,to full Poker Redemption,gonna be a challenge,I will aspire,to rise too,but;

Second time,in 24 hours,the flopped straight,gets,a " river rinse " 😂 just factual.

"'running,like Ivor The Engine,without any Coal" 🙄

• Options
    ' Martin Luther King ' had one,

misterpj's got one;

' once in a while,big hand,key spot'. " Dreams of a Hand,holding"

• Options
    Trying,to " demonstrate" factually,in plain site,without,offending anyone.

below,final table,£5.50 buy in. Fold ° ℅ ° unopened,prior half hour,close to 85℅, disciplined,patient,

I,personally,in 16 days,have " run" abysmally.
    Certainly,zero,and I mean zero hands,big pots,huge spots, where I have got it in,behind,and sucked out.genuine ratio,..1~ 22,obviously keeping notes,checking game play,as,one is supposed to do.

• Options
    and,not in anyway,having a moan up ( at all)

what I am, about to mention,has happened to ' you ' and ' me' and every player,many times.

Specifically, late regged,for an m.t.t. 2000 chip starting stack £3.30 buy in.

By the time seated, without seeing a table,seeing a hand,get seated,my stack,1850 ,blinds 50 100,
    Know my maths,on very rare occasions,a bit ' ropey' as is articulate grammar,but,thats minus 7.5℅ of your starting stack ,gone west,without being seated,or playing a hand,reasonable,to? be,erm frustrated , seems fair.

Principal,the same,wether £110.00 buy in,or £3.30..

.p.j.
  • Options
    And, final contribution ,on the day,

' old .p.j. ' having ( no surprise there) a Western Super.

£5.50 buy in , bounty hunter, featuring four Way All In ( interesting? ) 14,355 pot ,goodness knows what in Bounties.

To,Wet your appetite,we have,all the action,after the turn,pre river,

for reference,your truely,in the big blind

Three players make, the inside Straight, on the turn, ( guess who? was one of those players)
    snap folding,flopped and made straights,would have served me,so much better,last two days!

Two players sat,with made straights
    One player sat,with flopped two pair, on a 4 7 8 flop,drawing to the SteamBoat.
    One player,sat with also the made straight,but also,a one card flush,and straight flush draw!.

three of us,were 70 ℅ to split it,and a 20℅ chance,plus the 10℅ shot,drawing to a fullhouse.

If you like,ACTION boards,enjoy;

• Options
    forgot to mention, the old narrative ,was," clueless player " maybe? maybe not,

I like my play, to be forensically judged,on the actual,and real evidence; something along the lines,of being best,with all the chips in the middle.

No,and off course,that does not mean " holding" but, ? once in a while..

another £.5.50 B.H., huge ( relative pot) best, two pair, suited 10 7, with 10 10 7 7 , one card to come,naturally best.

Being best,with a chunk,in the middle,can reasonably be expected to hold, " on occasion "

• Options
    ' woops' my old adversaries,would have a feeding frenzy,

I forgot,the important bit,it all went in,on the turn,not after.

• Options
    It,really is,a good job,I have the ability too laugh,a lot.

how much? in the pot,. 33,000..when has it all gone in? after the turn,win the pot,and .p.j. " away and gone.but,only 70℅ good

Think,I need, A Coach 🤣😍😘

" Moulah-Benji " seeing, as ( hero worship You )

do you see? Any Potential😆😁😍

Take it,as Huge Compliment (coach)

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    It's quite amusing to see someone so consistently incapable of improving at poker on their own be so derisive of coaching. Say more stuff about that.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    misterpj Member Posts: 748
    16:04
    It,really is,a good job,I have the ability too laugh,a lot.

how much? in the pot,. 33,000..when has it all gone in? after the turn,win the pot,and .p.j. " away and gone.but,only 70℅ good

Think,I need, A Coach 🤣😍😘
    You'is Royalty ...... your wish is granted.

• Options
    I need,to make,something,catagorically clear , (excuse spelling)

the nickname,I came up with,for Matt ages ago,

Is, for crystal clear clarity. A banging term,of total respect, " Poker God Esq"

Further , in case no one gets it?

Moulah-Benji is " slang" for ,greenbacks,dollar,sterling,

M.B. initials , work it out !...

This,is not,any kind of joke,..if,Matt did Poker attire,

I.e. Moulah MB Benji " range,apparell,chip protectors" etc..( maybe,Skypoker,could do something?)

Maybe,just me ?

The fella,is a Poker hero,..forget the fact,he no likey me !
    He is an inspiring guy, zero reason for me to blow smoke,!! Come on,..me..!

I would buy,pay top dollar, for Moulah MB Benji goody,SkyPoker themed,covered in $$$£££$$$

and defo,ask the aspiring £500,000 man,to sign,for example ;

Too pokerPJenius best wishes Matt.

Hoody...dead dead serious.

Enough of that,if it takes me,Two Years, to earn,a tiny Poker grain, of respect,so be it.

I am trying,my Poker brains out,Believe It.xxx

• Options
    Might, ( defo did ) have gone about it,completley the wrong way,for two years:

slowly, the " he" cannot play,and refuses to admit it,too himself narrative,will evaporate,that judgement,obviously has to be, results based.

What I can tell you,is this...every single time ( like example below) I take " ten minutes out " try to stay " ice cool" , dust down, any go again.

I, honestly do not know,the concept,of,getting it in,way behind,and " emerging victorious " (yet)

*and,as stated,when I do get it in,behind,it is always,with something,not,never,junk.

Below,is a £5.50 buy in, this morning,aspirations,of getting off,to a good ( Poker day start)

In contention,when I look down,at the best two pocket cards, you could wish for ,believe me,I simply sigh,and tell myself,fight back ( that,stayed with me,from ages ago ,I quote the top boy,Moulah-Benji,..) take the beat,and fight back.

within two minutes,my AA mile ahead, gets chinned,fight back, my JJ mile ahead,chinned.

I know,for a fact,not one single player,in the top 25 here,would have played these hands, any different,...just, bad luck,and running chronic,which,based on all Poker logic,must,change.

p.j.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
    edited May 2020
    "...my JJ mile ahead,chinned...."

Not sure I'd describe that as "miles ahead" - you were only 44% to win. You - & everyone else - are going to lose that coup more times than you win it.
  • Options
    Thankyou,to the Boss,for your tolerance( over time )

I am certain, when I give my word to you,I don't think I break it.So, word given,wont post here (promise,until Saturday)

' simple frustration ' , never been good,getting context across,so,Poker up until breakfast,was this,

Maybe ( it is possible ? , But don't think so,that p.j.lose mind? ) If I am wrong? I apologise,in advance, ) my AA,..into Q 10, after flop ,all action pre turn,80 ℅ ~ good,with money in, JJ , had to go in,with a chance.

Only to show,putting in effort.

And,like I say,pj won't pipe up, until Saturday.

Not playing this afternoon ( as far as I know) will play this evening.

Hope, I get " better " taking running,not great,on chin.p. j

Last hand ,of these , my exit hand,playing aggro,but,with Premium ammunition.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Is there any logic behind your raise sizes?
    Why don't you have a day where you don't play and work on some basic strategy to work on your open sizes and your 3bet sizes?
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Instead of spending time posting bad beats that you have no control over, why don't you spend that time reviewing the tougher, marginal spots that you encounter during an MTT. It's far more productive and you literally learn nothing from bad beats so posting them serves no purpose.