You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    livwiz14livwiz14 Member Posts: 129
    What do you have to do to get involved in this please?

Thanks...
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited June 2020
    livwiz14 said:

What do you have to do to get involved in this please?

Thanks...

Just post on here, which you have, so @NOSTRI will add you to the list. Then just play any of the qualifying tournaments listed on Page 1 of this thread. You don't have to play them all, just play as many as you like and your points will be counted automatically thanks to Nozzer's spreadsheet wizardry.

Welcome and good luck.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,724
    MAXALLY said:

Well done @lewjax79 on the win. That is some volume put in there.
    Also congrats to Sean taking 2nd spot. I wish our team could have done that this season @stokefc
    Nice to see Forum helper Charles in 3rd. Well done @mumsie .
    Good to see those as old as teacakes can still play a bit....well done Tom in 4th @tomgoodun .

I best say cheers to Pike @NOSTRI for all his write ups too.

Thanks Alan , and very unlucky to just miss out on the prizes , pipped by 176 points, 😉
    Better luck next week young un.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    MattBates said:

stokefc said:

MattBates said:

Tikay10 said:

Allan23 said:

Not playing devil's advocate, and not wanting to sound like a bootlicking, suck up sycophant, but it's great that we have a place and a person to question these decisions through the forum and @Tikay10.

Any other site wouldn't have A) run this competition and B ) allowed us to be able to request reinstatement of tournies we think shouldn't have been deleted (as it seems has happened with the 20:45 £5.50 (pray its not just this Sunday).

In saying that, that was a fairly sizeable cull that happened without an attempted drop in guarantee, and really do feel the nightly micro/low schedule is quite sparse now (I would argue there's more £5.50s between 10:00 and 14:00 than 18:30 and 22:30). Lets hope for a couple new/reinstated tournies in the coming week

It occurred to me overnight that the reason that 20.45 £5.50 BH suddenly re-appeared last night was because on Sunday's, the Mini is £11 rather than the more usual £5.50, so presumably going forward that will be the plan.

So that would seem to be the logic to it, even though you might not agree with that logic.

Using this analogy will the £2.20 deeps be added back in on the days when the mini is a Bounty hunter of a higher price point?
    I think if players know certain tournaments are under threat they are more likely to make an effort to play them. Numbers have been good in £110bh since it’s been brought back. The mega stack was wanted back by lots on the forum and as far as I am aware it has done really well on the days it was brought back on. I feel like the same could be said for the £2.20deeps that have been removed. Have the original guarantee and give it say two weeks and see how it does.
    Hey Matt it's the fiver deepy at the weekends and the fiver freezeout that have gone
    I can understand them being dropped when they were 500 gtd but they have run for years at a 150/200 gtd with no problems
    I'm just bemused and only slightly disappointed but sky have the numbers so it's up to them plus it saves me a tenner at weekends
    Sorry for my confusion, its my age!
    its ok mate i suffer from confusion too and thanks for sticking up for the micro players they may sit up and listen if someone like yourself speaks out
    its minor in the grand scheme of things and if they're not reinstated , well it don't matter we just carry on
    thanks to all again am enjoying the mml iv'e come 2nd twice now which is a shock if i'm honest i love heaters it's just they don't last very long
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2020
    Thanks tikay, ive made a note to concentrate a bit more so that should help 🧐
    I will let yous know should be a good story🤞 Congrats to lewjax! Crushed it this week! On top form.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    jcrazar1 said:

I will let yous know should be a good story🤞 Congrats to lewjax! Crushed it this week! On top form.

@jcrazar1

Good luck to you tonight.
  • Options
    jcrazar1 said:

Good luck tonight
  • Options
    hoban01hoban01 Member Posts: 80
    can i get involved
  • Options
    hoban01 said:

can i get involved

Certainly can, the more the merrier. Best of luck.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    2045 £5:50 £1000 BH....Nae there....
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
    Glenelg said:

2045 £5:50 £1000 BH....Nae there....

Sometimes its on, sometimes its not.

Ive just spent a few minutes looking for it.

If it was still there, it would be full of people either exited from other tournaments or multi tabling anyway.

But its not there due to reasons we are not bright enough to understand.

• Options
    TY mums, must be a nitemare.. on the briteside...I saved £5
  • Options
    21:15 £220 £300 DS is it there?
  • Options
    InachairInachair Member Posts: 20
    evening all could u please include myself
    many thanks
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2020
    Well, I played the mini?
    First hand won was an all-in pre with A10. 10 orbits in, Not much of a story.
    Learned another lesson in 3 barrel bluff. When your betting into a 3 flush flop what is a warning sign your behind?
    Turns out if he calls your heavy turn bet then he probably has a hand?
    Its all good though 🤞 I learned one street not to bet 🐟
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. As poker players, we understand that suffering some bad beats is a necessary part of the game and we have to be able to take them in our stride. It is the sign of a true poker professional when you can suffer beat after beat in a session and only become slightly unhinged, insist to your wife that poker is stupid and you quit, and then only have a short moan about it this morning to your poker buddies before getting on with your life. That takes strength and character.

I clearly didn't have a great night but plenty of other people in the league did, occasionally at my expense, starting the week off right with two wins out of seven final tables.

£100 Rebuy
    4. jcrazar1 (60 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    1. Duesenberg (100 points)
    2. MynaFrett (80 points)
    3. Tsaaaar (70 points)
    12. Danyo0 (10 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    12. JACKDAW (10 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    1. Allan23 (100 points)
    4. Danyo0 (60 points)
    27. mumsie (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    13. Dollie (5 points)
    20. TVSpice (1 points)
    21. tomgoodun (1 points)
    26. Gp1991 (1 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    5. Swog (55 points)

£2,500 Mini Marksman
    34. Drudkh (1 points)
    35. Danyo0 (1 points)
    43. WESSSSSST (1 points)
    55. Allan23 (1 points)
    59. Swog (1 points)
    71. mumsie (1 points)

@jcrazar1 got us started in the warmup with a handy fourth place. @Duesenberg and @Allan23 both got their first wins of the week and, indeed, of the league's entire existence I believe. Would love to see them keep that up. @MynaFrett is out of the gate strong too picking up 2nd place in the £500 Bounty Hunter, which was actually a televised event courtesy of @Duesenberg's stream. And well done to @Tsaaaar, @Danyo0 and @Swog for giving us a few more final tables.

None of the current top four have cashed the league before. Are we going to have some new winners this week?

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

Amazing result in the £500 BH with Guitar Bloke & Myna delivering a 1-2 for MML, and an even more remarkable score in the £1,500 BH which @Allan23 (who used to be good), somehow won.

Well done all.
  • Options
    livwiz14livwiz14 Member Posts: 129
    Thanks for the inclusion! One thing I'll take from last night is not to play too many at once! Some can do it but don't think it's for me...instead of trying to play big numbers, think i'm going to have to be a bit more selective...two tables at a time is easily enough for me...
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    just here for the 1000th post