You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Had too chuckle, the "sly old proffer"

June 22nd,in please..

No flys, on the boy, Pike, nearly as sharp as pj😉

"you, have been in... since the start..."

dem, binoculars, dey dusty💋
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Dollie said:

MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

NOSTRI said:

Please don't tell me you've killed the weekend £5 Deep Stack at 2015 too @Tikay10.

Well I don't see it in the schedule, so yes, it looks like it failed to escape the axe. There has been a general re-shuffle of a lot of stuff as they grapple with optimising the schedule.

I'm not really familiar with this one - was it nightly, or weekends only?

I can't really tell you what happened to it until Monday, but I will do so then.

I'm a bit OCD with customer care, & personally, I think the removal, addition of changes in the MTT Schedule should ALWAYS be made known in advance. I know from personal experience that when we log on to play our favoured MTT's only to find they have disappeared it's pretty annoying. However, I don't run Sky Poker or even have any clout, though I guess that's probably just as well, as I'd abolish all NLH & make everyone play PLO. If nothing else, that would make Mr PJ's head explode when he sees the extraordinary beats that game hands out regularly.

It was only Saturday & Sunday. At 8.15pm. TBF to Sky, there has been some overlay in it for the past few w/ends, so can see why measures have been taken.

However, what I take grievance with is no notification. Also, it was SKY that increased the Guarantee to £500 from the normal £200. Again, they might use the 'near 8.30 Mini time' as a get out clause.

Or.......... wallermoan never cashed in it so it had to go.
    The 8.15 £500 deepstack (was £200) has been running for years, in fact it used to run every night and not just week ends. It was a very popular tournie with many regular "recs" and great banter. I have played it a few times recently and have come across a few of the "old" familiar names, which has generated use of the chat box again. Why not revert to £200 guarantee and keep it going before more of the long term Sky Poker supporters fall away. I personally do not think it will impact on entries for the 8.30 mini.
    Totally agree Gordon
    Went to reg the 9pm freezeout and that had gone too, it had it's regs when it was £150 gtd so I was surprised that fell instead of just dropping the gtd
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. I had a little moan about this yesterday but I am going to have another one now. We can't expect anything to change if we don't make our voices heard. It is simply unacceptable that the schedule has gone through the changes it has in recent weeks without any notification or explanation being made to the community. What message is it sending to the community when the £100 entry Big Weekend Bounty Hunter was removed with half a week's warning, and then reinstated when the high stakes players complained, but we have regularly seen low stakes tournaments removed from the schedule with no notice or explanation, while our concerns fall on deaf ears? And why is completely removing these tournaments more appealing than reducing their guarantees? Hello? Is anyone there? Even our forum Daddy doesn't seem to be given these answers.

Part of the reason I enjoy playing on Sky so much is because of this forum and the community that forms around it. The vast majority of this community plays low stakes, not high stakes, so why does it feel like our interests are not shared by Sky? The £1,100 or so that I've paid to Sky in rake may pale in comparison to the high stakes regulars, and even many of the lower stakes regulars, but I think we can all agree there were much more sensible places to spend it, with deeper schedules and higher guarantees. I chose to spend it here in part because I want to be part of a community. Please show some interest in that community and try to treat it better.

On a happier note, the 20:45 £1,000 Bounty Hunter appears to be on the schedule again for tonight. Once again, no notification or explanation has been made, so I don't know why, or for how long, but it will count in tomorrow's results.

£100 Rebuy
    2. lewjax79 (80 points)
    5. misterpj (55 points)
    11. Danyo0 (15 points)
    13. YouMad (5 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    5. Danyo0 (55 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    5. jcrazar1 (55 points)
    10. JACKDAW (20 points)
    13. Danyo0 (5 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    8. MynaFrett (30 points)
    20. JACKDAW (1 points)
    26. lewjax79 (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    3. TVSpice (70 points)
    5. lewjax79 (55 points)
    14. DARK4NIGHT (1 points)
    20. tomgoodun (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    4. tomgoodun (60 points)
    10. pomfrittes (20 points)
    17. Gp1991 (1 points)
    18. Boxster (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    1. JACKDAW (100 points)
    2. stokefc (80 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    8. tomgoodun (30 points)

£750 Mega Stack
    2. chappo100 (80 points)
    10. tomgoodun (20 points)
    27. Toffeeandy (1 points)
    29. JACKDAW (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Sharpshooter
    20. wynne1938 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    9. Danyo0 (25 points)
    16. misterpj (1 points)

Phenomenal results last night with ten final tables among us. The winning streak continues too with at least one every single day of this week. Can we keep it up tonight for the clean sheet? Is that what clean sheet means? I don't know, I don't like football. You know what I mean.

I'm getting really tired of giving @lewjax79 points but give him 136 more I must. The win is looking all but guaranteed for him barring a miracle. Fortunately, there is much more of a sweat in 2nd to 4th place. A good night for @stokefc means he held on to 2nd despite @tomgoodun's advances, moving into 3rd. That means @mumsie is down to 4th. Come on @mumsie, hang in there.

It's all still rather close in the top ten, so it's going to be a sweaty evening session tonight. Good luck to all.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited June 2020
    My ears are burning...

I do have much sympathy with the general views being expressed here.

It's a really weird thing with Online Poker, but I don't know any sites that religiously inform their players when schedule or guarantee changes are being made.

It's rather like, say, Supermarkets though, when they drop a line they rarely if ever tell us, it just disappears & we are left wondering. Customer Service in the UK still has a long way to go.

I do know that when I log on to a site every day to play my regular MTT's or whatever, it proper miffs me when I find some of them have been removed or changed without notice. Sites have to tweak the schedule constantly of course, that's fine, but it'd be great if we were informed rather than just log on & find it's disappeared.

Personally, I'd be happy to have a thread where every single change is logged, but to do that I need the Suits to give me the data. If I can persuade them to do that, then I'll certainly do my part.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    @NOSTRI You aren't being fully accurate with what you are saying, £110bh was removed from Friday and Saturday and only reinstated on Fridays. I do agree the communication of removed events isn't what it should be.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    edited June 2020
    bbMike said:

I think it’s more that the tournaments were on the schedule for yonks doing fine with modest guarantees, their guarantees were raised when the traffic shot up but at the end of the boom they’re removed rather than reverting to their previous positions. That seems a bit curious to many I’m sure.

Yes, and im still baffled by removing to help the mini survive.

Its like a grocery stall under the enbankment at a train station removing all its oranges and bananas so It can sell more apples when the London Train is due in.

Tescos taking all the brown sauce off the shelves so it can sell more red sauce.

Clintons removing all its pens at the till because they want to sell more Birthday cards.

If you can get people into the shop they will buy more than they came for, if you remove side products how are you ever going to sell extra stuff?

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Hi @Tikay10 is entry to tonight's mini major sorted? If not no worries I can play it next week
  • Options
    engy said:

Hi @Tikay10 is entry to tonight's mini major sorted? If not no worries I can play it next week

@engy

Ugh. No David, I completely forgot to make a Diary Note and so it's not been sorted, I'm very sorry.

I'll put it in the Diary right now for next Sunday.

Sincere apologies.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    Hi Tikay, are Sky doing a promo for July?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    JingleMa said:

@JingleMa

Hi mate.

Yes, it will be announced on Tuesday or Wednesday. It's a good one, too.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited June 2020
    Tikay10 said:

JingleMa said:

@JingleMa

Hi mate.

name that mtt ?

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    May as well ask this here, @Tikay10. Did the £22 Mega Stack sats not used to guarantee 5 seats? They're only guaranteeing one tonight.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    edited June 2020
    Not playing devil's advocate, and not wanting to sound like a bootlicking, suck up sycophant, but it's great that we have a place and a person to question these decisions through the forum and @Tikay10.

Any other site wouldn't have A) run this competition and B ) allowed us to be able to request reinstatement of tournies we think shouldn't have been deleted (as it seems has happened with the 20:45 £5.50 (pray its not just this Sunday).

In saying that, that was a fairly sizeable cull that happened without an attempted drop in guarantee, and really do feel the nightly micro/low schedule is quite sparse now (I would argue there's more £5.50s between 10:00 and 14:00 than 18:30 and 22:30). Lets hope for a couple new/reinstated tournies in the coming week
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

May as well ask this here, @Tikay10. Did the £22 Mega Stack sats not used to guarantee 5 seats? They're only guaranteeing one tonight.

@NOSTRI

I honestly have no idea, though knowing you, I'm sure you are correct.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Allan23 said:

Not playing devil's advocate, and not wanting to sound like a bootlicking, suck up sycophant, but it's great that we have a place and a person to question these decisions through the forum and @Tikay10.

Any other site wouldn't have A) run this competition and B ) allowed us to be able to request reinstatement of tournies we think shouldn't have been deleted (as it seems has happened with the 20:45 £5.50 (pray its not just this Sunday).

In saying that, that was a fairly sizeable cull that happened without an attempted drop in guarantee, and really do feel the nightly micro/low schedule is quite sparse now (I would argue there's more £5.50s between 10:00 and 14:00 than 18:30 and 22:30). Lets hope for a couple new/reinstated tournies in the coming week

@Allan23

I'll be chatting with the Office tomorrow, and whilst I don't hold out much hope, as they generally do these things for a reason, you never know, so let's see what they say.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

JingleMa said:

@JingleMa

Hi mate.

name that mtt ?

Ha, I recall a sketch ( forgot who by) parody of this show.
    “ Name that gag”
    Q - This gag was first told by x in 1962
    First guy “ I’ll name that gag in 4
    Second - “ I’ll name it in one”
    Host - “This”

Made me lol anyway 😊
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    @Tikay10 No worries at all Tony i can play next week
  • Options
    engy said:

@Tikay10 No worries at all Tony i can play next week

@engy

Thank you, really sorry about that, I just forgot.