You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Can I join please
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    How will you keep the " League " up to date. ie is there a time limit on submitting the form for players that cash?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    zadoc said:

How will you keep the " League " up to date. ie is there a time limit on submitting the form for players that cash?

The leaderboard will run from Monday to Sunday. It doesn't matter when you submit your results as long as they're all in by Sunday night or Monday morning at the latest.

I'll most often be posting final results on Mondays and any results not submitted by the time I'm doing that won't be counted.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321

I do think this might be an impediment to some folks joining.

If it helps, for a trial period of the first week, I'm happy to verify all the reported results.

To do this I'd simply copy all the links before the MTT's start that day, send them to myself, then check the reported results the next day & advising @NOSTRI if there are any inaccuracies.

Would that assist?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I guess the other way of doing it would be to just screenshot the lobbies for all the tournaments to the ITM places. But then this pushes the onus on the organisers rather than the players, and it is a lot of games every day.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356
    edited May 2020
    On the form, I actually believe you have it covered, there is the finishing position radio button and 2 screenshot options.

Surely any one of them will be fine.

* After thought, maybe have a post Link field. BOOM.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2020
    Tikay10 said:

If it helps, for a trial period of the first week, I'm happy to verify all the reported results.

To do this I'd simply copy all the links before the MTT's start that day, send them to myself, then check the reported results the next day & advising @NOSTRI if there are any inaccuracies.

Would that assist?

So I can copy all the tournament links and check them myself the next day? I am happy to take and liaise with NOSTRI to see if he has any results he would like to query. This would stop any fraudulent results being posted along with disqualification if caught cheating.

I agree that the admin side of things should be on our heads more than people wishing to register.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356
    Tikay10 said:

Would that assist?

If there is a copy of the links, there can be a spreadsheet that checks the finishing positions.

• Options
    Ok, how does this sound.

If @Tikay10 can send me and @waller02 the lobby links, we'll just remove the screenshotting requirement for now and we'll manually verify high-scoring results and go honour system on other results. Hopefully we can also rely on other participants to notice if someone is being cheeky.

I'll have a think about more viable long-term solutions but this will work for now if @Tikay10 is happy to send us the links.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @waller02 @mumsie

It's easy enough to copy the lobby links, though it can only be done on the day, NOT the day before.

As an example, as you know, I do a Results Thread, so each morning I send myself an e-mail with all the necessary links, like this; (this one is for tonight). Click any of these & it not only gives me the full result, but it's alpha-numeric sortable too.

£3,000 BH

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738023&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

£10,000 BH

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738073&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b
    SUNDAY MAJ

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34708318&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b
    MINI MAJ
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34732720&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

MEGA

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738177&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

SHERIFF

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34737703&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

£3k TURBO

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738226&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

QUICK

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738238&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

MID EX

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34738318&guid=07d037ee-2395-4509-aaf4-2027363e829b

• Options
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

Ok, how does this sound.

If @Tikay10 can send me and @waller02 the lobby links, we'll just remove the screenshotting requirement for now and we'll manually verify high-scoring results and go honour system on other results. Hopefully we can also rely on other participants to notice if someone is being cheeky.

I'll have a think about more viable long-term solutions but this will work for now if @Tikay10 is happy to send us the links.

I assume I can copy the links? How do I send them to myself? Once I've done it once I'll be fine.

With regular auditing I doubt anybody would cheat, plus if anyone is caught then they are permanently disqualified. I can't see this being an issue, the forum are 99.9% genuine guys and gals.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Ok, how does this sound.

@NOSTRI

Yes, I'm happy to do that.

We could test it for a week then review how it works for all concerned.

Do you want me to;

a) Put the Links on the thread

b) PM them to you

c) e-mail them to you.

d) Other
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

NOSTRI said:

Ok, how does this sound.

@NOSTRI

Do you want me to;

b) PM them to you

c) e-mail them to you.

d) Other
    Sending them to the PM with me and @waller02 should be fine.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

NOSTRI said:

Ok, how does this sound.

@NOSTRI

Do you want me to;

b) PM them to you

c) e-mail them to you.

d) Other
    If it's just a case of copying and emailing to myself then I can take care of that. You have enough on you plate, leave it with me :)

Fwiw, I do think this is the best way of doing things to ensure people are not put off from registering
  • Options
    waller02 said:

NOSTRI said:

Ok, how does this sound.

I assume I can copy the links? How do I send them to myself? Once I've done it once I'll be fine.

With regular auditing I doubt anybody would cheat, plus if anyone is caught then they are permanently disqualified. I can't see this being an issue, the forum are 99.9% genuine guys and gals.
    Yes.

I can't demonstrate Monday's MTT's as they are not in the lobby yet, but just go to the Lobby, C & P the link & send it to yourself.

Here, for example, is tonight's Sunday Major;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34708318&guid=091654e9-a0ba-4117-96f5-2e6675dd1ef9

And to demonstrate how the link ends up AFTER the MTT takes place, here is last night's Main which you can "test" by sorting etc;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34727032&guid=f534165b-e1a3-4f06-b6db-511ae98b7b89

• Options
    I'll do a couple of test copies tonight, email them to myself and check in the morning.

I'll take care of it, and NOSTRI can query results with me. That's enough to stop random players from posting fraudulent results imo, along with threat of being banned from the comp.

Are people happy with this?
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Sounds excellent.

That was a very constructive half hour.

I'm sure players will feel more involved if they can look at the Leaderboard daily and know it's up to date.

Well done guys.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    That is how I did the result checking/posting when covering for GaryQQQ in his daily RESULTS thread.

Once you have done it a few times, it is not really difficult. It maybe time consuming though if the number of players participating grow. I would suggest the checking audit is split up to spread the workload.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Right.....

There will be a seperate daily results thread similar to Tikays, with this thread being used for the leaderboard. Seems the best way.

Between the 2 of us this will be manageable, plus it will be enjoyable to have a Who Won What Micro Edition. I can't promise Tikayesque pun laden write ups on the days that I do this, but it's better than nothing!
  • Options
    MARK277MARK277 Member Posts: 110
    If it is not too late. Can I join this please