You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,161
    You guys deserve nothing but thanks for all you are doing to make this a great comp, and perhaps a large drink when social interaction permits.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    This is great, really happy you have decided to record results this way, I was half way to posting that my zero ability with screenshot, absolute no no with signing up for google whatchamacallit, and total buffoonery on any form of spreadsheet insertion meant I would have to sadly withdraw.

I’m happy to be still in. 😊
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,161
    tomgoodun said:

This is great, really happy you have decided to record results this way, I was half way to posting that my zero ability with screenshot, absolute no no with signing up for google whatchamacallit, and total buffoonery on any form of spreadsheet insertion meant I would have to sadly withdraw.

I’m happy to be still in. 😊

+1
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    If you’ve got the lobbies you could build the spreadsheet to do the leaderboard from the lobbies themselves rather than on submission, then you wouldn’t have to worry about audit checks. FWIW I wouldn’t bother audit checking all submissions probably just those that are material to prize giving at the end of the week.

Give it a go for the first couple of weeks and see whether it’s a ball ache, and can consider more permanent solutions as you go like Nostri said.

Looking forward to seeing who does what. I might even play them all tomorrow :)
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
    Hi both. Can you count me in to this please? Not 100% sure how many I will get to play but looks like good fun to me. Really great work & deserve the credit you're getting. Cheers.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    bbMike said:

If you’ve got the lobbies you could build the spreadsheet to do the leaderboard from the lobbies themselves rather than on submission, then you wouldn’t have to worry about audit checks. FWIW I wouldn’t bother audit checking all submissions probably just those that are material to prize giving at the end of the week.

Give it a go for the first couple of weeks and see whether it’s a ball ache, and can consider more permanent solutions as you go like Nostri said.

It suddenly occurs to me that the Lobbies do NOT show rebuys or re-entries. Not sure whether that might cause a problem.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    After having read the whole of this thread I have decided to say "count me in please". I think the chosen MTT's are just about right as they should achieve the numbers required to pay (at least) the top 13 in each of them. Kudos and thanks must go to both @NOSTRI and @waller02 for thinking of, and implementing, this Micro League. Also thanks to Sky for providing the prizes. I am certain this will be a success...see you at the tables and good luck everyone
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Tikay10 said:

bbMike said:

It suddenly occurs to me that the Lobbies do NOT show rebuys or re-entries. Not sure whether that might cause a problem.
    It's a points only league so we won't be tracking rebuys or addons.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    so can you post your results on the thread ?, like tom said it was a bit off putting the original idea , i haven,t got a google account either so would probably struggle, but if you can just post results that would be a winner
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    stokefc said:

so can you post your results on the thread ?, like tom said it was a bit off putting the original idea , i haven,t got a google account either so would probably struggle, but if you can just post results that would be a winner

You still click on the link in the OP to post your results. Can you access the link?

This one: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf9TjEbaMYuOQ6P3K9QIqtK3_XmLjcXEHRxXGby_ckbujPVg/viewform
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    waller tks puns are all we need(more than we need but don't tell him)
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    In plz
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    You are going to need to submit your results through the form @waller02 just linked above.

I'm working on a way that should let us sort out the results without any input from people but I doubt I will be finished with it by Monday evening, so for the first week we are just going to use the form. All being well, this should be much easier for everyone starting in week 2 and you won't need to do anything to have your results counted.

You don't need a Google account anymore. Should just be a matter of opening the form, filling it out with your name, the tournament you played, and finish position, and pressing submit. I don't believe anyone here isn't capable of doing that.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Nice one Nostri!

Probably worth also saying that you only need to submit if you cash a tournament unlike in Mini UKOPS where profit was being tracked. That should mean that a lot of the time (especially for me!) there’s no admin to do at all on a given night...
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    So hopefully that's all problems solved now. Either @NOSTRI or myself will be doing a seperate daily results thread, similar to Tikays, and this thread will be updated throughout the week with the latest leaderboard standings.

The tournament list isn't set in stone, so if there are any that you feel should be dropped or added over the coming weeks then feel free to make suggestions and we can look into it.

Any questions then fire away and best of luck to everybody taking part......we got there in the end!
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    May I ask a question that may seem dumb but would like clarification. I have read all the comments and think that I understand that only the form needs to be returned (is that rights?) I see from the form that you select your name from the list, select the tournaments you have played and then select the position that you finished. My question is, in the unlikely case of someone finishing in the same position (say third) in two tournaments, how might that be registered or is the requirement to fill in a form for each tournament played? Sorry if I have misunderstood or the question is daft but I'm not the brightest! S
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    TVSpice said:

May I ask a question that may seem dumb but would like clarification. I have read all the comments and think that I understand that only the form needs to be returned (is that rights?) I see from the form that you select your name from the list, select the tournaments you have played and then select the position that you finished. My question is, in the unlikely case of someone finishing in the same position (say third) in two tournaments, how might that be registered or is the requirement to fill in a form for each tournament played? Sorry if I have misunderstood or the question is daft but I'm not the brightest! S

You can only submit the form for one tournament at a time, so if you cash in 3 of the MTTs then you have to submit 3 forms, if that makes sense. It only takes a couple of seconds to do, and as already mentioned if you don't cash or play in any of them then you don't have to submit. It's only the tournaments that you cash in that need submitting.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    waller02 said:

TVSpice said:

You can only submit the form for one tournament at a time, so if you cash in 3 of the MTTs then you have to submit 3 forms, if that makes sense. It only takes a couple of seconds to do.

So if you came 3rd in the 18:15 you would click on your alias, then click on the 18:15 button, then 3rd place, then submit.
    Thank you. That is great and of course won't be an issue (in fact if I had to fill in several forms, I would be delighted and stunned!!!)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    TVSpice said:

waller02 said:

TVSpice said:

You can only submit the form for one tournament at a time, so if you cash in 3 of the MTTs then you have to submit 3 forms, if that makes sense. It only takes a couple of seconds to do.

So if you came 3rd in the 18:15 you would click on your alias, then click on the 18:15 button, then 3rd place, then submit.
    Thank you. That is great and of course won't be an issue (in fact if I had to fill in several forms, I would be delighted and stunned!!!)
    Haha, yes needing to submit a few forms would be a pleasure rather than a chore for sure! I don't think the form even allows you to fill in more than one tournament anyway so it should all become clear when you start filling them in.