You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the R. N. G.. in 'super variance Mode'

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501

Spot the deliberate mistake.........
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    IRISHAlanSmall blind100.00100.004535.00
    desiboy113Big blind200.00300.001602.50
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    goldonRaise600.00900.001525.00
    CATCHAFISHFold
    VW1711Call600.001500.007722.50
    Caseyava12Fold
    IRISHAlanAll-in4535.006035.000.00
    desiboy113Fold
    goldonAll-in1525.007560.000.00
    VW1711Fold
    IRISHAlanUnmatched bet2510.005050.002510.00
    IRISHAlanShow
    goldonShow
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    • K
    Turn
    • A
    River
    IRISHAlanWinFlush to the Ace5050.007560.00
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Red_King said:

Your(?) historical High Stakes results on Full Tilt seem remarkable, compared to sky👏👏👏

https://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/Mister-PJ.aspx

different Mister PJ...that one can play poker..... >:)

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Bad one incoming. River rinsed.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    See, here is the thing,.
    As.. Myna eloquently puts it.
    Bad one, incoming.
    Now, pj, sips quality Sauvignon, pj, laughing,..
    See, go to my sharkscope, see, its full public, not hidden, defacto;
    Anyone, can establish, the poker comedy gold, of a. m.
    See, not bought in, played any poker, last buy in, 08.30,and that comedy evidenced.

Here, your Poker Comedy Gold
    See, the thing is Myna, and others, it's, relentess,..
    I find it funny,.............
    And, the justification (the historical thing, pj can't play, pj won't admit it, don't get VARIANCE)

That, Shambles, is the Equivalent, of believing, The Emporers, New Coat, looks JIGGY.

The person (s) getting, Royal Shown Up?
    Transparently, it, sure ain't misterpj xxx

Comes to something, in fact, once I established, to my satisfaction, it was verbatim not a wind up, one of 'your own' is on the cusp, of breaking rank.
    Why? because, over time, they have actually met, and got to know, the actual fella.
    That's private, remains private, but..
    Their credentials, established to my satisfaction Impeccable , and over time, and visa versa, their direction, they, one of your very own, ubba smart, have sussed it, watch this space.

Adore, proving THAT FACT. to you Lot. Xxx

All two-gether NOW.. VaVaVa.. ariance, Yeah Right, my Candy Heiny..
    4% chances, standard. Lmao.

• Options
    @misterpj

Prior to this hand you had bled chips limp-check-folding from early position and mid position about 5 times.

You got ridiculously lucky then ridiculously unlucky with the 55 but once again it's another irrelevant complaint because the chips should have been in the middle pre flop and you would have seen the bad news that you had 2 outs.

You keep making these terrible open-limps, limps behind and also completes from the small blind at stack depths and with hands that make terrible limps and completes ("limping" is when you enter an unraised pot with a call rather than a raise).

You're still making basic, basic errors. Until you fix those you'll still be losing or breakeven at best even if you start running a bit better with all these sub 15bb pre and post flop beats you keep posting.
  • Options
    Boxster said:

Mr PJ sir can you run your % machine on the player that limps pre with 23s and shoves the flop ;)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Jessie11Small blind75.0075.002572.50
    iceman904Big blind150.00225.009165.00
    Your hole cards
    BoxsterFold
    LUSHKA76Fold
    misterpjCall150.00375.002860.00
    beefterCall150.00525.001907.50
    Jessie11Raise675.001200.001897.50
    iceman904Fold
    misterpjCall600.001800.002260.00
    beefterFold
    Flop
    • Q
    • J
    Jessie11Check
    misterpjAll-in2260.004060.000.00
    Jessie11All-in1897.505957.500.00
    misterpjUnmatched bet362.505595.00362.50
    Jessie11Show
    • K
    misterpjShow
    Turn
    River
    • J
    misterpjWinTwo Pairs, Jacks and 2s5595.005957.50

You completely ignored this one as well I see, no comment on it at all.

There was also a hand with me I've been trying to find but it was a week or so ago now.

Very early stages. We were about 100bb deep. Lojack opened, I flatted in the hijack with 99 and you min 3 bet from the cut off (incorrect 3 bet sizing is another basic error I see you regularly repeat).

Lojack called, I called.

Flop 962r and you ended up going broke against me with... 97o.

It was just an absolute car crash of a hand. I didn't want to embarrass you and wasn't going to mention it but you are wearing people's patience thin with all this now.

People might be able to accept these daily posts or sympathise a bit if you were playing solid poker and genuinely just running horrendously bad but we're all seeing the really bad play as well.

It has probably been said before but a lot of these "bad beats" only serve to highlight your own mistakes. Nobody is suggesting it's just negative variance at this point to be honest.

If you're serious about making any money from the game at all you really need to forget what you think you know and start again from scratch with some basic ranges and bet sizing in different spots - simple things, but I'm afraid I see you getting it horribly wrong consistently.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    lol
  • Options
    If it wasn't for the Donkey there would be no Jackasses.

Look at him, just grazing away not bothering anyone.

• Options
    Could everyone please stop.......... he has a tale to tell....

• Options
    goldon said:

Could everyone please stop.......... he has a tale to tell....

I agree. I enjoyed reading his diary but he stopped doing that and just updates this one about the RNG costing him the money his poker skills deserve...
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited September 2020
    "One of these days I'm going to learn the rules to that game mate, then you'll really be for it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fsE4OZN4z4
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    If i had a £1 for every person who gave Paul sensible advice, I'd be £ok

If i had a £5 for everyone who gave up trying, I'd be chuffin rich!!
  • Options
    Everyone knows;
    That Moulah-Benji, is the undisputed Rocky Marciano & Floyd "Moulah*Benji" Mayweather,
    on Skypoker, simply THE CHAMP.

Matty, don't back your namesake, if?
    Big If, there is a 2021 Festival, get on, the second coming of Arkle, MINELLA INDHO,.. don't forget, pj, best punter and judge, on the planet,and delighted, skybet, best anywhere, 14s..stonking value, its only target,here, is your FREE, plot 'proper' plunge punt horse.

Note, these four points.
    Gelded & breathing corrected (wind operation) & this has oodlems of ability & wee jimmy had the Handbrake ON.
    Pj's, early Xmas gift, to you Lot.
    Ahdab (no entries, but immenent, back, next 3 runs) watch for the plunge, when it wins, which it will, back next run, as long as, shortens.

misterpj, had the only tipping line, that once established, never needed any adverts, put members a gazillion points in profit over 4 years, gave advance notice, that the closed forever sign was (did go up) and went out with,consequtive days, a Friday and Saturday, a maximum win bet, won half the track, Epsom, 9-2 > 15-8 Kieran Fallon rode, and the next day, Greyhound Derby Final, 'my team' on the Graham Calvert trained Bristol based Amarillo Slim, each way, ante post. 150,125,100,66,50,33,..collected ew, two things banjaxed biggest coup ever.
    The Westmead Hawk miracle in the semi, from bout 50 lengths last, after first bend carnage, and our dog, the machine Amarillo, pulling a shoulder muscle into the third bend, there, but for the grace of God, went the biggest UK gamble, of all time.
    The Hawk, semi and Amarillo semi, and Hawk Amarillo final, still on the tube.

Benji, you set up, The MoulahBenji Line, admin, advertising, all the mundane, pj, provide the Ammunition,.. If you fancy a bit, of two best mtt players on here, going tipping Tag Team.
    On or Two breaking out, bit O sweat, bout now ❤️💋👍

pj, under advisment, your Kirkland Laing - Herol Bomber Graham, had the lot, fate, variance conspired..to not let, the undisputed, talent, rise to them tops 😘

But, forever, the undisputed, World Champion,bad beat crowned KING😜

Standard stuff, lads, what is it like? hitting these, from behind, zero idea, but, your variance, must decree, bout, 9,999 due, and I won't, be apologising 😇👍💋

And, to them fifty shades of Jade, merchants,better to have, woken up, achieved dreams,than laying, in ya Scratcher, 'dreamin' bout, doing, Ting. 💋💋💋

• Options
    Just listened, to a little Henry Blofeld test match special, remeniss.
    The Great Brian Johnston 1976 The Oval

Not forgetting, from the Wisden Almanack

Then Mr Botham, could not resist;
    The commentators Holding (Michael) the umpires Willy (Peter)
    that, not put a temp 😊 pon boat, nothing will.
  • Options
    It's got to the point, where playing, is borderline futile, in fact, what is the point?

Gwan, guess the turn card.

• Options
  • Options
    Mercifully, magically, moments later..
    The misery, naturally completed.
    Good job, I simply Larf

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

Behind pre-flop...

Behind on the flop...

Behind on the turn...

Behind on the river...
  • Options
    I'll let, the dealer, do the talking.

Is The Office, like The Office? Wonder who, the David Brent character, is? 🤣😂💋