You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

craigcu12 twitcher

craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
edited November 2020 in Poker Chat
I am looking into twitching myself on some MTTs.
The day I'll be likely to use most is sunday, the main focus will be the sky main and mini event and maybe the main event on PP.

I'm not likely to banter with peoples chat that much because I do take humor too seriously and my own humour can be too sarcastic but you should still be able to have a great laugh at some of the weirdly random things I do say especially when I'm talking to myself.

I've got myself all set up and can begin streaming, gonna ask @Duesenberg to help do the finishing touches and I should be able to stream live on Sunday 29th nov. I'll begin streaming 6PM Hope you all enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    For some reason it is not allowing me to copy link.
    Here it the address you can copy and paste it manually.
    www.twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2020
    Nice one Craig, looking forward to it.

Your link still isn't working so try this,

https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Best of luck with this
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    That link you sent it works.
    I was losing connection a number of times during my sessions this week yet didn't see an issue with my modem.
    I tried an ethanet cable today and have lost connection once so far.

I don't know if this means the live streaming will have to be reset or not, I do reconnect in just seconds.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Nice good luck with it Craig,

I'll tune in tomorrow night.
  • Options
    I will be giving my first shot at some twitching.
    I will begin streaming at 6.
    I am gonna play various MTTS on sky the main focuses will be the main event, mini and the mega stack.
  • Options
    Well my 1st day of twitch has proved good.
    I had some stubborn tilt early on and I would put that down to the way my game was mixed up from the low stakes BH. In future twitchs I will not bother playing them.
    The main event has been like a yo-yo up and down, I have made a number of bad plays as in overcalling without thinking.

But the biggest result was winning that 1K BH which I managed to win.

I might start streaming a bit later next time and might also enter an MTT at 9 as the main event itself does run a long time.

Hope you all Enjoyed
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    Hi Craig. This is my first time posting , so hope you know the effort made is heartfelt. Some feel we might of gone a bit far in teasing tonight during the main. I've since read some of your diary and I'm impressed by your dedication to the game. Hope it goes well and I'll look out for you next time you stream.

Take Care
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2020
    IamAll_En said:

Hi Craig. This is my first time posting , so hope you know the effort made is heartfelt. Some feel we might of gone a bit far in teasing tonight during the main. I've since read some of your diary and I'm impressed by your dedication to the game. Hope it goes well and I'll look out for you next time you stream.

Take Care

Would you have come on here to apologise for your "teasing" if you hadn't realised it was on Twitch for everyone to see? It seemed like a few of you were on his case. Classy.
  • Options
    IamAll_En said:

Take Care

Apology accepted
    I myself don't deny mistakes were make in the main event, I still have the cash game background and not an expert at short stack poker as you'll know from my diary. I am doing lots of work so you better watch out.
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Hi Craig, I dipped in and out of your stream and enjoyed what I saw including the win over @Toffeeandy . He was with us on Discord at the time and accepted the beating gracefully. :)
    Copy @Duesenberg and shorten your delay to 3mins, it makes the chat flow easier I believe though Dues, Waller and co are better to explain than me. DONT follow @PKRPar and drink a shot each time you win an All In, that's just plain messy. :smiley:
    GL with any future streams and more importantly - on the tables!
  • Options
    biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    GL fella
  • Options
    mongo229mongo229 Member Posts: 96
    Good luck Craig 👍 smash it mate
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    AMD68 said:

Hi Craig, I dipped in and out of your stream and enjoyed what I saw including the win over @Toffeeandy . He was with us on Discord at the time and accepted the beating gracefully. :)
    Copy @Duesenberg and shorten your delay to 3mins, it makes the chat flow easier I believe though Dues, Waller and co are better to explain than me. DONT follow @PKRPar and drink a shot each time you win an All In, that's just plain messy. :smiley:
    GL with any future streams and more importantly - on the tables!

I can concur with this! Still recovering today.
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    waller02 said:

IamAll_En said:

Take Care

Would you have come on here to apologise for your "teasing" if you hadn't realised it was on Twitch for everyone to see? It seemed like a few of you were on his case. Classy.
    Not at all. Twitch never came into my mindset. I wouldn't have gone to the effort of seeking out Craig's diary with the intention of trying to look good to people I will never meet. My intentions were pure.

Good on you Craig for accepting the apology with no caveats, see you at the tables.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Hi @craigcu12 , i also dipped in & out of your & @PKRPar streams. Enjoyed both...
    A little bit of feedback if i may.
    The music volume would be better turned down a bit & your voice a bit louder. (Reversed would prob be ideal)
    I was watching on a lappy so this might just be relevant to that medium.
    I thought there was a bit too much going on for me to follow e.g. 5 tables, your screen & there was also bits of background screens.
    Personally, i REALLY enjoyed your decision making reasoning explanations in the big tourneys. Maybe focus on them ??

Big kudos on you guys for streaming tho....
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Hi Craig. Great first start. Might be worth having a quick look at your screen layout. You had the webcam picture at the bottom middle and it was obscuring half of the Main event table at times so made it vert difficult to follow along.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Hi Craig. I wasn't able to make your first stream last night, but I shall definitely be tuning in for the future ones. Great to see another person streaming!
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Hey Craig,

Managed to catch a bit of the stream later on, good stuff.

It was pretty brutal in the cash hand when you had Q10 on456Q10 and the Villian checked 3 times to you, where as previously V had donk bet pretty much every hand alternating between min betting or betting pot. It was so interesting after flopping the nuts they put the brakes on and decided to check. We should just always have the nuts, as played, by the river.

Sometimes poker throws up an anomalous hand and this was one for sure.

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Good stream Sir

Still not sure about Westlife but i did go to bed humming along to Backstreet Boys

I,d echo what Glenelg said. I couldn,t hear you so well over the music. Great win though and GL with future streams