You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    waller02 said:

It might be your PC that is the issue too Craig, you need a pretty beefy setup to cope with streaming, particularly when streaming multiple sites.

I think you could be right, My Laptop does not have enough ram. I will look to install more ram once the shops reopen. In the mean time I could play just 3 or 4 sky MTTs because these do not require as much ram.
  • Options
    As dues isn't doing streaming I will do a test stream, I have got just 1 sky poker MTT, I could add a second one, just to see if I can still stream sky MTTs
  • Options
    As I'm starting late I've missed out on a few the the MTTS I normally play on other sites so I will put those sites to one side today and do a stream of sky poker.

I will begin stream at 7:30 the main features will be the £33 bounty hunter and the sunday major.
  • Options
    It's that day, streaming day.

I will play a number of MTTS the main focuses as usual being the sunday major and that £33 bounty hunter
  • Options
    I'm a little bit stressed ATM so I'm afraid their will be no streaming for a few weeks.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    craigcu12 said:

I'm a little bit stressed ATM so I'm afraid their will be no streaming for a few weeks.

Hope you are OK.

Take care

Phil
  • Options
    tim452tim452 Member Posts: 6
    craig, speak to somebody about your stress issues, whatever is bothering you can be managed. take care

• Options
    Essexphil said:

craigcu12 said:

Hope you are OK.

Take care

Phil
    Thanks phil
    Things have calmed down a bit.
    The whole cause of this stress was I got hacked this time they changed passwords including GG poker and bet 365. They stole my cash from GG and when I spoke with bet 365 they thought I had gambling problems.

I've managed to make it clear with them all this stress was over me getting sick of having issues with poker sites.

As far as help goes well I'm starting to question just going back to playing bet 365 cash tables and as a casual player because I am having problems with poker sites all the time and as far as money goes it doesn't feel safe storing my cash in a poker account but the issue with storing in my bank account is citizens advice told me already I am not allowed to store a poker bankroll in a bank account otherwise I could come of benefits and if that happened the all it would take is 1 poker down swing and the cash I do have well that would last just a few months.

bet 365 gambling is reviewing my account with them and will be getting back in touch tomorrow, I will speak with benefits about how I can store this bankroll and I'm trying to sort out a why GG poker emails are no longer arriving but if things do continue to go on like this then it could mean I will have to stop playing poker but I do hope and prey that won't happen because poker has helped me improve my general life style in a lot of ways and I'd hate that to be ruined
  • Options
    I was gonna do a stream tomorrow but as phil is doing one I won't bother doing one myself.

It's nothing to do with phil, I wish him the best. The reason I don't plan on streaming sunday is I'd like to record session with minimum noise because I plan to re watch that recording with my coach as we discuss my thinking process during play and where I could improve.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    It's sunday streaming day and this week should be a good one as I'm really refreshed from a break.

The sunday major and that 7:30 bounty hunter will be the main features as always. I'm not gonna get too many on the good because having less tables allows me to focus really well.
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    It's sunday again so another stream from myself.

I added more ram to my laptop this week so I'm gonna see if I can stream both GG and sky.
    the sky MTTs gonna be priority.
    I will look to begin at 7:30 as usual.https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    I was not gonna do a stream this week having needed to get as much hand history as possible but having checked the database I notice their isn't many of the MTTs for my stakes on GG so I will stream today but I don't have any music prepared.
  • Options
    It's sunday again, time for another stream.
    Thanks to the help of some others I am updating my discord more and more.

I'm beginning to get more and more poker sites and starting to do more sat play so hopefully their will be more high stakes action but I cannot guarentee that all that's guarenteed is I'll have sky £33 bounty hunter and the sunday major.

I will begin at 7:30 as usual
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    It's been a quiet month I should have mentioned my streaming.
    I will be streaming tonight with the usual stuff+ a couple of GG poker MTTs.

The 7:30 £33 bounty hunter and sunday major will be the main focus.

I'll start at 7:30
  • Options
    Following discussion with people how I play much better when streaming I'm gonna do some streaming today as it's a day I play more higher stakes MTTs.
    THe stream will start around 7pm and play some music from the 90s as I did last week.
    Providing I don't get copy write warning from twitch I'll play this sort of music more often knowing it's music I like to listen to during my sessions.
  • Options
    I will do doing my 2nd stream of the week.
    The main focus will of course be sky poker.
    It should start around 7pm
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    It's Sunday again so another day of streaming.
    The main focuses will be the 7:30 bounty hunter and sunday major.
    I will play some other MTTs but I don't want to play too many at once.
    I will begin at 7:00
  • Options
    Sorry for late confirmation.
    I am gonna stream tonight all sky poker MTTs.
    The priorities will again be the sunday major and 7:30 6K bounty hunter
    I will start around 7:15.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,723
    great result in the mini main buddy!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played last night Craig, showed great character by getting your head back in game after a tough start to the session.