You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Thanks all for the feedback. Must admit I didn't get myself well organised.
    Next week I might start my streaming a bit later when the LR semi begins as that was more or less the time I begun playing an MTT.
    As for music I probably won't have any next week because I am thinking you like how I explain my decisions, I do have a deep voice so it's difficult to hear me therefore it's even harder to hear me with music.

@LARSON7 It was weird that he did that and I myself was shocked on river but it's something you can expect. He more than likely put me on AK and was hoping i'd bluff it, he doesn't realize I'm gonna check most my range on flops like that and I won't do much bluffing at all. In future it will make X/R as AA easy because he is not gonna have as many nutted hands in his stabbing range.
  • biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Wanted to watch this back but twitch states there aren’t any videos for this user? Did it not save or something?

Best of luck with the streams and see you at the tables hopefully!
    biggirl said:

Wanted to watch this back but twitch states there aren’t any videos for this user? Did it not save or something?

I thought they would have saved automatically.
    I've looked it up and should be able to save my next twitch.
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    craigcu12 said:

biggirl said:

probably best not to record it when playing music. The copyright cops visit you if you do :)
    AMD68 said:

craigcu12 said:

biggirl said:

probably best not to record it when playing music. The copyright cops visit you if you do :)
    I won't be having music next time as I'm gonna listen to it via headphones therefore everyone will hear my play more clear so bring you pens :D
    edited December 2020
    sunday is here so it's time for more twitching.
    I am gonna begin at a later time of 7:30 as that is when general tournament poker will begin. The main focuses are gonna be the 6K BH at 7:30 and the sunday major at 8.

At the very beginning on twitch you might see lots of tables on screen but don't worry because these are just sats and by the time main event has begun most sats will have already finished or very close to finishing and I can move ones still playing onto other screen.
    edited December 2020
    I don't know why but my link is still showing.

The twitch address is twitch.tv/craigcu
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Will lurk-a-lot as per....
    I haven't had a very good XP twitching this sunday with technical issues everywhere.
    I will mark this as a 1 off and go again next week but if things like this were to keep happening then I will have to stop twitching because it can become far too -Ev for me especially if I am gonna end up sitting out of multiple hands and miss out the chance of getting a stack off and doubling up.
    I've started the streaming again, I'm down to just the main event but my stack is good again
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Very frustrating for you when your Skypoker client crashed. You cameback well in the main event, just no cash this time. You play a good game Craig.
    I will begin twitch at 7pm. The main focuses are gonna be 6K 7:30BH, 1k 7:45 BH, main and mini event. I should have a much better twitch this week as I will be more well prepared and can set up different scenes that can allow you to see the tournaments more clearly.

I am unable to add a direct link but you should be able to copy and paste the address below and will be able to get my channel.

twitch.TV/craigcu
    Not sure what happened .....plug pulled?
    edited December 2020
    ....and we're bak...wye eye man😀
    Good luck in the major....
    My latest stream wasn't totally perfect but something tells me this is the best stream I've made so far. I am gonna continue to use the schedule I used in this stream it feels really good.
    I find this stream is really bringing the best out of my own game, I am always talking about my play as I explain to others how the boards hit ranges and how I happy I am to play future streets.

I will do a test stream sometime this week to try where I try yo get the sounds correct.
    See you all again next sunday.
    It's sunday therefore it's twitch day.
    I will begin twitching at 7pm, the main focuses are the 7:30 6K bounty hunter, the sunday major, the mini major and probably the 7:45 1K bounty hunter.

I am doing a test today where I will try and get the sounds set up nicely.

My twitch address is
    www.twitch.tv/craigcu
    I cannot provide link so copy and paste the address into browser.
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited December 2020
    @craigcu12 , to post the link, when creating the new post, to the right of the 'Emoji' icon is a icon that looks like a chain that enables you to put the URL address in and it will show as a clickable link. Like this:

https://twitch.tv/craigcu
    edited December 2020
    I don't know if people found yesterday's twitch good or not but I was thinking myself, the only issue was getting the music started. I will be looking into some online music I can stream when I do my next twitch

I plan to do 2 maybe even 3 days of streaming when the ukops begins, day 1-4 are streaming for sure as those the very days a high roller MTT is played, on day 3 their isn't a high roller but their is still an MTT costing £110 for entry and having cashed out in 3 of the 4 sunday majors I've played, I sense my game is at it's very best by having to always talk about my game play mistakes are not common at all.