You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Thanks for the praise, last night's stream is a one I need to remember, I can see from last night just pulling myself together can turn a bad looking day into a great day.
    Next week I might not have as many MTTS running because with so many of them going at the same time because the few tables I play the more focus I can give on the main events and the way I pulled round to win the mini major kinds show it.
    I am gonna do a stream today.
    It won't have many MTTs playing at the same time because the more MTTs I play the less focused I am. It will however still have the big weekend bounty hunter and avenger.
    I might not be starting as early as usual because the MTTs I plan to leave alone are those early micro stakes bounty hunters.

I plan to begin around 7:30
    I understand you all enjoy it when I explain things but due to over thinking I am not gonna do as much talking in future streams.
    I won't be totally silent, I just don't want to keep on timing out.

I am looking to thing more basic generally where I will just think about what auto folds player could have and what nutted hands a player will have.
    Evening all I am gonna be doing a stream today.
    My plan is to just play a few MTTs and when I do play I am will do more talking when I am not in a hand and less talking when I am in a hand.
    The stream itself will begin around 7:30
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
    Apologies for late announcement
    edited July 2021
    It might be late but having heard ryan isn't streaming I will do a bit streaming because I do not plan to stream sunday as I'm watching football GO ENGLAND.

Following a disgussion with others and looking at how I play towards the end of stream I am gonna be playing just 2 MTTs at a time tonight and I aim to do that on a regular basis because I feel that will be much better for me mentally and can enable me to play in my A game more often

I will begin around 7:30
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    craigcu12 said:

It might be late but having heard ryan isn't streaming I will do a bit streaming because I do not plan to stream sunday as I'm watching football GO ENGLAND.

Following a disgussion with others and looking at how I play towards the end of stream I am gonna be playing just 2 MTTs at a time tonight and I air to do that on a regular basis because I feel that will be much better for me mentally and can enable me to play in my A game more often

I will begin around 7:30

GL tonight Craig.
    Having had a week off poker to sort myself out I will begin my return today.

I am set to play just a couple of MTTs.

I will begin streaming around 7:30
    It's another sunday so more streaming from me.

Things could begin a little differently today because I might have some I poker MTTS at the beginning, it's not guarenteed mind because my support worker is coming in later than usual so he himself will leave later than usual as well.
    As for sky I will have the £33 BH, the mini major and probably the main as well.
    I should begin at 7pm
    It's another sunday streaming day.

It's gonna be a mixture of sites, the biggest stakes MTTs are sky for sure but I aim to try and get atleast 2 I poker MTTs running and I also fancy having a shot at the sunday million on stars.
    As for music I am thinking of listening to a bit of take that for a change.

The stream itself should begin around 7:00
    I take my words back I was thinking of the sunday storm on stars not the sunday million.
    The rest of the plans are as normal but on stars I'm playing sunday storm not sunday million.
  • DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    @craigcu12 The Sunday million is half price and a bounty hunter today. It doesn't appeal to me much, as I tend to be too late joining when it is a bounty hunter, but maybe it is mor eup your street
    Doooobs said:

@craigcu12 The Sunday million is half price and a bounty hunter today. It doesn't appeal to me much, as I tend to be too late joining when it is a bounty hunter, but maybe it is mor eup your street

I noticed that and I have opted to register for it thanks for telling me
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,985
    craigcu12 said:

Doooobs said:

I noticed that and I have opted to register for it thanks for telling me
    Good luck.
    Don't often play it, but giving it a whirl...
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813

GL lads, bring it home.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,985
    Tikay10 said:

GL lads, bring it home.

There is a tasty looking $50 10k gtd NLO8 shortly, too on there
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813
    Essexphil said:

Tikay10 said:

GL lads, bring it home.

@Doooobs would know better than me but I imagine the opening ranges in that are spectacular.....
    It's sunday streaming day again.
    Normally I will have atleast 2 sky MTTs but this week I cannot guarentee sky MTTs because I am running extremely hot on I poker ATM.

The majority of my MTTs on I poker are starting early so I might be able to late reg the sunday major and mini major.

I will begin stream around 5pm
  • DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    Tikay10 said:

Essexphil said:

Tikay10 said:

GL lads, bring it home.

@Doooobs would know better than me but I imagine the opening ranges in that are spectacular.....
    I don't think so, as you don't want to go nuts with 200bbs in a slow paced nlo8 tournament. Some people always will get the lot in with AJ75 rainbow (hello Russian olympic committee athletes), but I don't think most ranges will be much different to PLO8.

There is a $55 nlo8 hyper knockout on Stars every night where half the field is looking to get it in with AJ75 rainbow hand 1, and it may even be correct vs many. Sad that survived and they got rid of the standard $55 nlo8 turbo that used to start 40 minutes later.

Anyway good luck Craig.
    It's sunday again so more streaming to be done by myself.
    Again I will start off the stream with I poker MTTs and later on in the stream I should have some sky poker MTTS unless I run extremely hot in all those I'm already playing on I poker.

As far as music goes I will continue to use the music I normally play.
    It's sunday again time for another stream.

I will be again having a shot at the main sweat as well as multiple other I poker MTTs alongside the 6K BH, sunday major and minimajor on sky.

I know Wcoop has begun now on stars so I might have one or two from their to play as well.

I will look to begin stream around 5pm

I hear people are having issues trying to listen to the music so for that reason I will just put some royal free music on this week and therefore my video itself won't be muted.