You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    Have a good stream fella.
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Tonight's twitch won't be as we were hoping, unfortunately I went out the SPT in day 1, even so it should still be fun as I will have the sunday major, the 7:30 bounty hunter and the odd bet 365 MTT.

I have now added a donation button for donations to the durham wildlife trust which is something I volenteer, I could also give people a storyline of my lifestyle and how I went from this person in stress all the time into a person who is now pushing himself to reach the top of poker.
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Hi @craigcu12 .
    You were a little unlucky to roll into the runaway train that was @IrishRose last night. You were the first but not the last to fall foul of the stand up put coat on routine.
    Cannot wait till we can all gather again at a live venue and play SPT’s again.
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

Hi @craigcu12 .
    You were a little unlucky to roll into the runaway train that was @IrishRose last night. You were the first but not the last to fall foul of the stand up put coat on routine.
    Cannot wait till we can all gather again at a live venue and play SPT’s again.

She needs to thank the poker gods for allowing her to get IP to me most hands.

I certainly miss the live SPTs myself, perhaps I will get rose on my table and be sitting to her left, I'd like to see her bluff me then.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I will start streaming today at 7pm

It's highly likely to be just bet 365 tables for the first 30 minutes because I don't really bother playing much £5.50 MTTs except minis now that I am playing various sites.
  • Options
    OBS it's disconnecting and reconnecting alot today if it keeps going I might have to end the stream.
    Apologies
  • Options
    the stream should be able to run smoothly now because I am out of most the MTTs on bet 365 and that is what most likely caused the issues
  • Options
    Apologies for the trouble with the stream last sunday.

i am gonnna do less bet 365 tables next stream because it was these which were causing OBS to disconnect, also when you are streaming it's not very effective to have too many tables at once.
  • Options
    it's sunday again.
    I plan to do a stream today, the main focus will be that 7:30 BH and the sunday major.

I plan to begin at 7 I do not know yet what other MTTs I will play.
  • Options
    It's that day of the week again. This week's twitch is gonna be mostly sky MTTs for sure.
    As usual the 6K bounty hunter and sunday major are the priorities.

I shall begin stream at 7pm
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    craigcu12 said:

It's that day of the week again. This week's twitch is gonna be mostly sky MTTs for sure.
    As usual the 6K bounty hunter and sunday major are the priorities.

I shall begin stream at 7pm

Good luck tonight Craig, I'm afraid I'll have to miss the stream as it's my daughter's birthday as well as Valentines day so I daren't slope off to the bedroom for a game of poker.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I no longer plan to do a stream this week. I am feeling extremely tired ATM and have a small head ache. It could be I am getting some brief side effects as I had my first covid vaccine.

I have made a lot of final tables this week and that has likely played it's part in making me so tired.

Apologies all.
    Happy valentine
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Sorry to hear that @craigcu12 . If i had MY choice of feeeling tired ...mmhh , id pick too many final tables ALL day long.😆 . Hope you feel better tomoz.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I shall be doing some twitching today that's certain. The sunday major and the 7:30 bounty hunter are the main features. I could also be doing some HU with fellow twitcher PKRpar before the events begin.
    I plan to begin twitching at 7pm
  • Options
    I won't bother doing any streaming today myself. Paul himself is doing one and I am playing poor on sky MTTs myself.
  • Options
    I am looking to do a stream today, the stream itself will begin earlier than usual starting around 6:00.

Streaming would be a good way to get myself back onto sky poker and I will likely play the £33 bounty hunter and sunday major and tournaments from the final day of bounty hunter series.
  • Options
    I am gonna stop using stream labs, I have gone back to OBS. something tells me streamlabs is what caused all the issue.

I notice a difference in it myself
  • Options
    I am giving it another shot, gonna try to stream remainder of series
  • Options
    Having signed up with plusnets highest fibre optic broadband speed it does appear puzzling why my streaming is getting so much buffering.

I did do a speed test when not streaming and the results of that came back showing this, I'd have thought myself this sort of speed is good enough to stream.

I myself don't mind streaming but if the streaming is gonna cause buffering and lag then I might have to stop because these problems can mess up my play and as seen today I was timing out in spots which caused me to miss value, a player also managed to do a min bet and steal pot away from me and my overall focus on poker play was wrecked.

Has this always been an issue or is it something new, because if it has then I could no longer do any streaming.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    It might be your PC that is the issue too Craig, you need a pretty beefy setup to cope with streaming, particularly when streaming multiple sites.