You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited December 2020
    It's that day again streaming day. as it's UKOPs I am looking to stream sunday, tuesday and wednesday. I might even stream on monday.

I have now purchased a set of head phones with a microphone so you should be able to hear me more clear and I have subscribed to a music site that allows me to stream music.

I do intend to play most of the UKOPS tournaments but the high rollers , 20K bounty hunter and the main event are the gonna be the priorities on stream the smaller UKOPS events are gonna be played in background
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I'm probably not gonna have any music on my twitch, if I do it will be just occassional. I am getting tired of hunting for music, I have subscribed to 4 different sites now but it turns out either the music is poor or it's still copy right event when I've subscribed. This twitch is poker related not musical and I should be talking alot about how I play so no music is not that bad.

I will begin at 7:30
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Loss of connections are never more infuriating than what I have had in this stream
    I have lost out on what could have been a UKOPs HR win.
    I did manage to get back into the tournament but it was on my mobile and my rather had gone I was now like this really angry person
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Gutted for you Craig. Well done for what you achieved and for streaming the action.

I loved it when you said to the viewers "now now children" when the started bickering sometime after midnight.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Well done Craig on second, you will have one of the sickest ROI’s for £220+ Mtts 😀
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Great run Craig. That doesn’t look like a random connection issue, it’s suggesting you’ve set it up to restrict internet access at a specific time. Might want to investigate that. Says you can configure in Plusnet Hub Manager.
  • Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Craig you need a backup plan, as you managed to play via your phone you must have a smartphone and presumably a data allowance. Any smartphone can be used as a 'personal hotspot', so you can connect your PC/laptop to connect to the mobile phone and that then connects to the Internet using the data you have, bypassing your Wifi and ISP. I would suggest you try and set this up before you next play as having a backup plan will save you a lot of stress in the future and potentially save you some £££'s as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    LARSON7 said:

Well done Craig on second, you will have one of the sickest ROI’s for £220+ Mtts 😀

Thanks. I would say a FT has been reached on these in 50%. I put it all down to the dynamic of player pool and structure. I am allowed to do more postflop play and variance is at it's smallest.

@bbMike it was set up like this via plus net, they use this time not expecting you to be on and if so you can change it easy unfortunately I see this for the first time at the worst possible time and as a result I was in panic and couldn't work out what to do. I have now disabled it so this shouldn't happen again
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    edited December 2020
    Well played Craig
  • Options
    I will be twitch the UKOPS again today, The priority will be the 20K BH.

I'll begin streaming at 7:00
  • Options
    I am gonna begin twitching today at 7pm.
    It's gonna be an all UKOPS game and the main focuses are the highroller and the main event.
  • Options
    TheEdge75TheEdge75 Member Posts: 9
    Really enjoying catching up on the stream mate - great to see Sky getting repped on Twitch from yourself and Dues. WD on your High Roller result B)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    It's first sunday of new year and as part of my new year's resolution my twitch will be a little different. The major main event will remain as the main focus but what's different now, I will have some party poker MTTs as I have replaced the sky micro stakes MTT for mid stakes MTT of party poker.

• Options
    I will begin twitching at 6:30, I intend to play in 9 tournaments, if things go as they normally go I will have no more than 6 running at the same time unless I can run really good in them all.
  • Options
    It's sunday again that means another craigcu12 twitch.
    This week the twitch will be entirely sky poker because I'm having to prove my ID as part of security checks with party poker. That 6K 7:30bounty hunter and the sunday major will be the priotities for sure.

I'll begin streaming at 7:30
  • Options
    It's looking possible I might be be playing poker at all today because I am beginning to get really angry at the way PP is repeatedly asking me to send more docs.

Their is still time for me to calm down and things might change but if I remain as angry as I am then I will have to leave today alone, apologies all.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    You'll be fine Craig. Rather than play anything major tonight, try play some lower stakes stuff and then build up some interaction witht the stream which will help build your twitch profile etc.
  • Options
    Thanks for tips PKRPar. I am not gonna bother playing poker at all today, I am gonna do some practice play on DTO where I looking at how I play my range and why.
    I might twitch it because If I can record it I can rewatch it again later when I do more study.

I can also have a little chat about myself. I might start soon.
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Last night's stream was a treat. The HU battle with @Duesenberg was a great watch and created your highest ratings. Well done Craig!
  • Options
    Nothing is more exciting to watch than HU poker, you get to see so many big bluffs.

I should be streaming my MTT poker again next sunday but things should still be fun to watch because I'm learning alot.

If I was to early exit the MTTs I could go across to some HU poker @waller02 appears to enjoy my HU game so perhaps it's his turn next.